As Long Your Heart Is Mine

Hoji Oneshot.....Be mine

“Annyeonghaseyo..!”, a girl with pretty eye smile greeted him first when he opened his dorm door. “May I come in, oppa?”, she asked with two hand raised. She brought two plastic bag with her. “Wow...is it food? Chicken...must be chicken, right? Thank you, you good girl”, the dinosaur voice suddenly buzzing in my ear, his nose must be smelling something good in her plastic bag, and in a minute he came all along from the living room to my back. And in another minute, he just raid that chicken from her, with grin in his face. Aigoo that hyung. He have all traits of dinosaur, his face, his voice, his laugh, his nose, and of course his appetite. That’s why I called him that, dino hyung.

“Ah, hyung, please. You should let the guest come in first.” Myungsoo yelled at his hyung then looked at the girl again. He looked a little bit shy with Dongwoo behaviour, but she just laugh, with her smile that looked like a cresent. No wonder her boyfriend always jealous all the time. How can’t he, when he have a girl like this. Pretty, funny, easy going, and of course kind.

“Come in, Eunji-a...”, he smiled at her. She still have that wide grin at her face. Looking at Dongwoo that already eat his first chicken. “Sorry for him, you know that he called dinosaur not for nothing. He lived that name.”, he scratched his head.

“It’s alright, oppa. That’s for you guys after all.”, she smiled and waved at faces that looking at her, smile in their face. “Aigoo...Eunji-a. You don’t need to bring us chicken like this. By the way, where were you know that I’m craving for seasoned chicken right now?”, goofily WooHyun grab another chicken in his left hand.

“Have a sit, Eunji-a. Make yourself comfortable, it’s not like you’re never before right?”, Woohyun winked at her, get out from the kitchen and bring a bunch of seasoned chicken that Eunji brought to the living room, to the hungry boys that looked at the chicken with love in their eyes.

“Ya..ya...Hyung! You all like poor people that have starvation you know.”, Sungjoong started his nag, crossed his arms in his chest, shaked his head while looking at his hyungs. “Aigoo this boy”, Sungyeol slap his head, “Stop that, and eat....”, then he looked at Eunji...”Thank you, Eunji-a... As expected, you are a good, kind, and pretty girlfriend. Jjang...”, he give his thumbs up to her before he joined to digging the food.

“By the way, this is the best bribe ever...”, said Sungyeol while he eat his another chicken, a words that give him a shot of a death glare from across the living room. His stare froze him, and he just smiled slyly, his hyung indeed sometimes scary. “Peace, Hyung...”, he raised his both hand, “Eunji is not mad either, right Eunji-a...”, he laughed goofily while Eunji just nodded and chuckled to see them. As expected, oppa’s bestfriend is chicken maniac, she tought, maybe I should bring the girls here, they must be want to eat too...

She still contemplated to called her friend along or not when she feel a hand pat her head lightly. She looked up, and as she expected, she found a handsome face with smile in his face, and in his eyes. Cresent eye. More like a curve line, though. With his mess coffee brown short hair that marked he just wake up from his deep slumber before all this noisy wake him.

“Ah oppa, are we wake you up? Sorry...”, Eunji said when he sit beside her, accompany her watched her boys digging out a chicken like they haven’t eat for abour three days or more. “Ah, never mind, I still have to wake up after all.”, he smiled, assured her. That’s the point that make everyone like him so much. When he smiled, and his eyes, that already hardly seen , disappeared.

“Oppa-ya...Are you cut your hair?”, Eunji looked at him. “Hmm...yes, is it weird?”, he asked her, caressed his own hair. “No...no...you looked even better”, she smiled at him.

“Ya, Sunggyu hyung! Are you didn’t want this chicken?”, Woohyun hold up the plate of chicken that already reduced by a half.

“Wah Hyung! You two looked matched together...”, Sungyeol teased them, and received another death glare from Sunggyu and a smacked from Myeongsoo. “Shut up wiil you!”, Myeongsoo hissed.

Sunggyu divert his face to Eunji, “Sorry for that fools...”, he shrugged, “By the way, are you guys have a fight or what?”

“No, oppa...it’s just...I don’t know”, she shrugged her shoulder, “All of these rumours must be made him upset.”

“Ah...I see...”, he patted her, “I understand. No wonder he looked moody these day?”, he smiled at her. “He’s in his room. You must be want to see him right?” He wake up and grab her hand with him. Pushed her lightly to a small room in their dorm.

She just laugh shyly at him and nodded, “I think I missed him, a little bit...”, and knocked.

...

          “Oppa...oppa-ya...”, she smiled at him when after a while he opened his door. He must be in the process to write, with his headphone on his ear. Or else he wouldn’t missed a noisy outside his room. These day he found a new hobby, a hobby that he wanted to explore more, to try writing a song. After he opened the door for her, he just turned his back and go again to his chair.

          Sensing lack of response from the man in front of him, she hugged him from behind. She felt his jolted a bit, maybe perplexed of a suddenly skinship. She felt that too, how her heart race so fast when she’s so close with him. Oppa, you still make my heart pounded so hard... hmm... I miss your scent, why are you so cold, are you mad at me? She tought.

          Slowly and gently, she felt his hands upon hers, opened her locked hands in his chest, and face her. “Why?”, he asked her gently, “Are you missed me?”, he smiled.

          She smiled when she looked at him, and nodded. “Hmm...Oppa-neun? You’re not mad at me, right?”

          “Humm....Let me see?”, he cupped her face. Brought her face closely to him. Looking at the face in front of him gently, his woman. Although nowaday all people in the world put her with another man, she is here right now, in his embrace. Squeeze her already tight time for meet him, to spend a little time together. Why should he worried.

          “Why are you here right now? Are you afraid that I’m gonna hurt with those rumours?”, he raised her chin slowly.

          “Part of it, yes... But I think I want to see your face more than that. I think I miss you”, she smiled at him, her eyes made a cresent moon that he loved the most.

          “That’s enough for me...”, and he kissed her.

...

        



Hello...^^.... It's another oneshot of Hoji. And like "Kiss Scene", this fic is based on what happened in my story "Be mine"....

Thank you for reading.....