Kiss Scene...^^

Hoji Oneshot.....Be mine

“Ya....!!!! Jung Hye Rim !!” Hoya’s voice prick her ear drum as soon as she picked up his call. I know that this will come sooner or later...

“What’s with this article ?? “, he continued to nag at her.

“What article, oppa?”, she act like she don’t know anything.

“This...! The one that said that...that In guk Hyung develop a real feeling for you!” Eunji, Hoya, and Seo In Guk will play in the romantic drama Respond 1997 as a high schooler. But Eunji and Hoya will act like a classmate, meanwhile Eunji will have a love line with Seo In Guk. Plus with their scandal before, Hoya can’t seems to rest his mind from the first time he know there will be a love line between his girl to another man.

“Oh...”

“Just oh??? Yaaaa...!!” then he hears she chukle

“Are you laugh at me now?”

“Anieyo.. Oppa-ya... You’re really a cutie..” she laugh, and for the first time he hear she said oppa in her satoori. She never called him like that before, even they both from Busan. It’s like an aegyo, and she never showed any aegyo to him.

“W-what? Cutie? You dare to call me a cutie?”

“Ne...nae oppa is so cute when he’s jealous..”

“N-no, I’m not, whose jealous? I’m not...”

“Haha...okay, okay oppa, so, what you want to ‘complain’ to me?”, she restrain her self to laugh.

“Humm... Dongwoo hyung show me an article before...and... and then I read that he really like you, and..and “

“And what...?”

“And YoungJa noona really called you her self, is it right?”

“And...?” Eunji ask

“And what?”

“Are you not read all the article before you called me, oppa-ya?”

“Huh...? N-no... I didn’t”

“Okay, now you have to read that until finish before you want to called me again allright?”

“But, you never told me that he like you and....” he’s not assured yet.

“Humm... but I don’t think it’s important oppa”, she smiled. And I love to see you act like this, cute jealousy

“Huh? Wae? “

“Because for me whose like me or not is not important at all. To me, as long as you like me, it’s enough...” cheesy right, But it’s exactly what’s she feels.

“Oh...okay....Ahrasso...” he blushed in the other line, and she can hear his voice full of smile there. “So, We’ll meet tomorrow, right? I’m miss you so much”

“And, Eunji-a....”

“Ne oppa....”

“Saranghae...”

“Na do oppa.... Have some sleep, see you in location tomorrow. I have to prepared for my kiss scene tomorrow... Love you oppa.... Good night”, she hang up the phone, and laughed hard.

M-mworago??? Kiss scene??? What... Eunji yaaa!!!!