06

Fate♡

"I'll see you in a bit babe?" Luhan hummed over the phone. 

"Yup! I'm gonna pick up a few more things and head home," I answered.

"Good,cause I want me some y time," His voice turned deep and husky.

Thank god this was over the phone so he couldn't see my hot red cheeks,"Yah! Stop being weird,I'll see you later.Bye love!" I chuckled and hung up on him.

It was a typical Saturday afternoon in our family,I was out finishing all the grocery shopping while Luhan just got home from work. So we had the whole day to ourselves once I got home. 

I was just about done finishing up when my phone rang again,"Ugh,Luhan what does he want now?!" I groaned and took my phone out of my bag.

I giggled when I saw that it was just mom,"Yoboseoyo umma" I smiled.

"Yah,where are you right now kid?" She asked.

"I'm still at the grocery store." I answered.

"Luhan's home right? Do you two mind going to the bakery and photo shop to pick up some things for me. Auntie Naeun is coming over later and I still have to prepare dinner." My mom told me.

"Yup he's home" I smiled,"Sure umma,I'll go drop things off at home and we'll head out." 

My mom,happy with my response,tells me she'll see me later and hangs up. I smile and head to the cash register to check out.

I called Luhan on my way home,"Yeobo-ah,umma wants us to go pick up some stuff for her so get ready and we'll leave once I get home okay?" 

He groaned,"Waaaaaaae,I thought I told you I wanted y time," He whined.

I rolled my eyes,"Yah! Our mother is asking us for a favor! Do not bring up y time right now mister" I lectured him.

I could still her him whining,but finally gave up and agreed,"Arraso,come home quickly! I miss you!" He said.

"Open the door," I smiled,"I'm here already." 

Sooner than I realized I was embraced in Luhans arm,squished to death and still holding a bunch of grocery bags.

"Mmph-Yah! Luhan!" I muffled. Luhan laughed and finally let me go. "I missed you babe." He smiled,helping me take the grocery bags inside the house. 

"You're ready right?" I asked,placing everything down on the counter. He nodded,"All ready."

We walked hand in hand down the street,heading to the bakery shop first. I wanted the two of us to stay home today and cook together,but I guess this works too. 

"Why are we picking up pastrey and photos for mom?" Luhan asked.

"Auntie Naeun from the states is coming home to visit today,so I guess my mom prepared some things." I shrugged. His mouth formed an o shape and nodded. 

"You'll never leave me and go to the states right?" He asked out of no where.

I looked at him in confusion,"What do you mean?"

He just shrugged and looked at me in the eyes,"I mean,you'll never leave me right?" He soflty whispered.

I tippytoed and gave him a peck on the lips,"Tch.Is that even a question pabo? Of course not!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled and put his arms around me as we continued walking down the pavement,"I know,silly me." He sang. I giggled and punched his arm.Yeah,silly you Luhan. 

We finally reached the bakery and Luhan went ahead and pulled the door open for me. "Wow,since when were you such a gentleman babe?" I ,walking in first.He laughed as he trailed behind me. 

There was a pretty decent line to wait in,so me and Luhan went ahead and waddled to the back to wait for our turn. We stood there for about a while until a little boy with his umma turned around to get our attention.

"Annyeong noona!" He smiled,showing off his 2 missing front teeth. 

I giggled,"Annyeong!" Luhan smiled and waved after me. 

"You two are married?" He asked,pointing fingers at the two of us. 

We laughed and nodded,"Ne,why do you ask?" I smiled. 

"Because you two are so pretty together," He smiled,"I hope you live happy like umma and appa and have awesome kids like me!" He laughed.

Luhan burst out in laughter and patted his head,"Wah,you sure know a lot huh?" I giggled. Luhan raised his hands up and the little boy eagerly high fived him.

His mother was laughing the whole time and patting his head,"Yoogeun's a good little boy." She chuckled.

We nodded and smiled at eachother. Luhan wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear,"See this why we need some y time." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes,"Please Luhan,you're not getting y time for a long looong time" I giggled. He pouted and rested his chin on my shoulders as we continued waiting. 

Time passed by and we would joke around with Yoogeun,but we finally were able to pick up the cake after he left and leave the steamy bakery. 

"Where to next again?" Luhan asked,swinging our hands back and forth,holding the box of cake in his other hand.

"Hm,the photo shop a few blocks down." I responded. We continued walking down the street,chattering away. 

"I love you babe." Luhan randomly said,cheekly smiling.

"Why are you being so ramdom Luhan?" I giggled.

He pouted,"So you don't love me back?" 

I pinched his nose,"Aniyoooo,I love you too,Luhan." I smiled.

We both continued laughing and walking down the sidewalk. We stopped at the end of the street to wait for cars to finish passing by when I see a soccer ball start rolling down the street. I cocked my head and turned to look behind me,seeing Yoogeun running towards it.

"Noona!" He shouted,pointing at the soccer ball. 

I watched him as he came towards us,thinking he'd stop so we can cross the street together.But he just zoomed past us,I gasped in shock and let go of Luhan's hand,running after Yoogeun.

"Yah!Yoogeun-ah!" I shouted grabbing onto his arm. He turned around to look at me,"Don't go right now! You're going to get hurt! Wait with noona and hyung." I said softly.

He shook his head,"Aniyo! I can't get that soccer ball flat! Appa gave it to me for my birthday and I don't want him to be dissapointed in me." He said. He shook my hand off his shoulder and continued running into the street.

"Yah!" I shouted,running after him. "Yoogeun,wait!" I could hear Luhan frantically screaming and running behind me,shouting my name constantly,but I chose to ignore it. Yoogeun's life matters most right now.

Everything happened in seconds before my eyes,when a huge truck was coming towards Yoogeun and his soccer ball. I sprinted as fast as I could to grab Yoogeun's collar shirt so he could stay back and ran to retreive his soccer ball. 

I hear a a bloodshot scream and turn around to look at Luhan,his eyes wide,his face showed fear and horror. I smiled at him and raised up the soccer ball,telling him that I'm okay.

Everything happened in a millisecond,but in slow motion to my eyes. As soon as I raised the ball up,something very heavy and strong crashed into the side of my body,and I felt as if I was being torn to pieces.

I could feel myself hitting the cement because of the impact it had on my head,I could see my vision slowly blurring,but could make out the finger running towards me. 

Everything hurt,I couldn't even name a specific area where all the pain was coming from. It hurt,everywhere. I could feel the pain,it hurt so badly. 

"Lu...Han..." I mumbled. He quickly lifted my head and placed it on his lap,shaking me slowly.

"Babe,please don't..Please.." He choked on his words as tears started streaming out of his eyes.

"It hurts...Luhan...." I managed to say.

He started to plant small butterfly kisses all over my face,"You..you pabo..if you would've just stopped and listened to me...then we both wouldn't be hurting.." He cried. 

I shook my head and pointed at Yoogeun,"B-But..I..got Yoogeun's..soccer ball..." I managed to give a weak smile.

Luhan dug his head into my neck and sobbed,"Please..they have already called the ambulance,please..please hang in there love." He whispered into my ear.

I nodded,feeling weaker and weaker by the second. "Lu..han.." I called,"Look..at me" 

He raised his head up and wiped his tears,"What is it love?" 

"Whatever happens...Just know that I-I love you with everything I have..." I coughed. "That you...you were the best thing..that ever happened to me.." I choked on my words,my head feeling light as ever now.

Luhan held me close to his chest,"No,NO.Stop.You're going to get through this.Don't you ever say that,I'm not letting you leave me." His voice shook.

I turn my head to look at him, his face with my hands,"I'm..so blessed...to have an angel like you watch..over me love." I gave a weak smile.

He shook his head and held my hand close to his face,"I...will always..love you..until the end of time...Ple-..Please..Remember me Luhan.D-Don't..hurt yourself...for me..." I said softly.

Luhan leaned down to kiss me,a slow passionate kiss,one that I could only imagine to heal me again.One that I wished could've froze time and kept me in his embrace forever.

He kept his face close to mine,"Why are you talking like this love?" He bit his lip,"You're going to make it through,YOU HAVE TO BABE YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME.THIS CAN'T HAPPEN." He voice started to raise and he rested his forehead on mine.

I stayed silent and slowly trailed down Luhan's face with my fingers for the last time,"I..love.you...Lu-Luhan..." My last breath of air managed to say.

My eyelids started to slowly close,I could see Luhan's tears streaming down his face,his beautiful face in pain,I could hear Luhan crying and screaming out for me,I could feel Luhan shaking me and planting sloppy kisses all over my face and neck,whispering things I couldn't even make out because of his crying,I could feel him hurting,his heart shattering,I could feel his whole body shaking as he pressed mine close to his.

And that was the last thing I felt. 

"I wish you were with my now love. I wish to see you,just once.Just once more. To see you smiling and giggling,that would be the best thing that'll ever happen to me in enternity." Luhan now had both his hands firm on the grass,sobbing.

"JUST WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME LIKE THAT? WHAT ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU SO SELFISH AND FOOLISH?" By now he was throwing punches at the ground and crying out loud,"Why...why did you have to leave this world? You were a walking paradise to me love..please..please come back to me...I miss you,cupcake." He drew in a deep breath.

"I can't take it anymore.I told myself all these years I would never do anything to make you worry about me,I would never make it hard for you to watch me from above.But this,this is just too overwhelming. I can't just sit here and hide all my pain from the fact that my beloved wife is no longer with me anymore.Do you know what that feels like?" His fist was now bleeding,covered with mud and grass. "I want to see your beautiful face,I want to hear you say my name.Looking at photos and thinking about our late night calls isn't going to help,one bit. I need you,love. Where are you now?" 

His voice cracked,"Please..please come back to me." He put his head down,silently sobbing.

I couldn't take this anymore. I stood motionless and took in everything he just said.

He was hurting so badly,my poor Luhan. He was so helpless and fustrated,all because of me.

My body took over and the next thing I knew I was slowly walking towards Luhan. My mind was telling me to stop,that I shouldn't even be doing this,but my heart just kept me going. 

As soon as I stood right by his side,three words slipped out of my mouth without me even knowing it,"Luhan,my love." I whispered.

I expected only for him to hear me,for him to just hear my voice in his ear as the breeze blew by. Little did I know,as Luhan's eyes looked up in shock,met mine. 

I gasped and held in my breath,this is not what I was expecting.

"C-Cupcake.." He whispered,tears streaming down his face. He slowly stood up and looked down at me. "Is this..really..you?.." He whispered. 

"Luhan.." I smiled.

I don't know what this all means,I'm dead. How can he be seeing me anymore?

Maybe it was fate,to see him out of all the days at our park.To mindlessly follow him all the way here.

Fate,that's what it is.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Thank you for sticking with me, hope you enjoyed~

There won't be a sequeal btw D;