05

Fate♡

It all happened so fast,I didn't even know how to process it.

Just a minute ago he was kneeling down at  the wooden bench and I was silently watching him cry,

And now he's running down the sidewalk,me chasing after him from behind. All these stares could matter less to me right now,this might be the last time I run into him again,and I just want to stare at him longer.

I had no idea where he was going,but I made sure he couldn't see me. I was desperate to know where he was headed to,though I had a slight feeling I knew where we were going to end up at.

Minutes passed and Luhan continued sprinting down the pavement,taking in deep,heavy breaths. 

We ended up at a large grass of field,the breeze slowly moving my hair. I held in my breath and observed the surroundings. 

I knew exactly where we are,a big pang hit my heart as I wanted to scream at Luhan to never come here ever again.

Why? Out of all the places to come for our memories,why this place? Why here? This place is always where I dread to come the most. Where I KNOW Luhan would be hurt the most.

Why do you keep hurting yourself Luhan?

Why can't you just move on? Please.. 

I watched him drag his feet across the grass,taking his time to reach his destination.  Why am I here? Why should I be watching him do this?

My body disagrees and continues to follow him slowly and distantly.

He finally came to a stop,and kneeled down.

"Cupcake..." He mumbled,loud enough for me to hear.

"I miss you love." His voice cracked.

I watched him,shaking my head continously as tears fell down my face.

Stop it pabo,you don't miss me. Stop hurting yourself.

"I..I can't help myself love..you'll always be on my mind,no matter what." He whispered.I bit my lip and listenened.

"I know you want me to move on and live happily,but I can't," His voice shook,"I can't live when I know my beautiful wife is gone from this earth." He let a tear slide down his face and looked down.

"I always visit your grave whenever I can,but today...after taking a long walk around our park," My heart instantly shattered hearing those words,"I really missed you and had to go see you right away." He said.

"Every single day,I think about what happened that day.I think about you,and only you. I imagine you next to me all the time,holding my hand,punching my arm.Everything babe." His voice shook.

Now I was pratically leaking tears,watching him from behind.

Yes,I'm gone from this world.

Yes,Luhan and I were happily married.

Yes,I left Luhan behind.

And yes, I couldn't control this horrible fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~