01

Fate♡

The wind blew my hair out of my face and I tried to crack a smile. 

It's been years since I've last seen him,and it's not a surprise that it had to be here. I didn't how how I was feeling,it was the feeling of seeing something you longed to see for so long,but it broke your heart when you did. Sure enough,I know we didn't get to be happy together,and it's a shame that the both of us can't move on with our lives.

Watching him from afar broke my heart,but at the same time I knew it wasn't possible for me to approach him anyway. I watched him walk down the path of this park,looking around.But it wasn't just your typical stroll in the park,there was sorrow in his eyes,and he exhaled deeply way more than he should. He would smile now and then,laughing to himself and mumbling a few words.I could make out some of the words he mouthed,and 'cupcake' just had to be one of them. The corners of my lip made a small smile as he reminded me of that. 

He stopped in front a particular tree,and stood there,staring at the tree for quite some time. Normal people would probably think he's a little weird,but we both knew how much that tree meant to us.

"Isn't today lovely?" I smiled,swinging our hands back and forth.

"Not as lovely as you." He sung.I scoffed and playfully punched his arm. "You are so cheesy."

We were walking down our park,we liked to call it our park because we spent a lot of time with eachother here,and each time never failed to create a wonderful long lasting memory. I always looked forward to spending the end of a long day here with him. 

"Thinking about me again?" He interupted my thoughts.

"Pft,you know that rarely happens." I giggled as he slighty pouted.

"Wahhh! Look at those cherry blossoms!" I squealed and ran over to a nearby tree.

It was mid fall,and the cherry blossoms were surprisingly very beautiful this year. They use to just be an ugly shade of brown,but this year,it was pratically glistening under the dark sky.He eventaully ended up behind me,and we stood to stare at the cherry blossoms in awe.

"Wah,theyre very beautiful this year." He breathed. 

I nodded,"Yeah,they are." I whispered.

I let out a small gasp when he suddenly wrapped his arms around me. He rested his chin on my shoulder and we stayed like that for who knows how long. 

"Do you know what I think about why the blossoms are so beautiful this year?" He asked.

I tilted my head and thought for a bit,"We're lucky?" I laughed.

"Hmmm,I'll pass." He said.

I turned over to look at him,"Then what's the reason?" 

He stared straight into my eyes for a while before answering,"Because you're here with me this year." He whispered into my ear.

I could feel myself turning into multiple shades of pink,"Y-yah,stop being so-" He cut me off his sweet lips and I could feel myself instently melting.

We both smiled into the kiss,wanting it to last forever. I pulled away and slightly hit his chest,"Stop being so cheesy you cheeseball." 

He pulled my waist in closer,"I'll love you 'till the end of time cupcake." He softly whispered. 

I laid my head on chest,"I'll love always and forever,Luhan." I smiled.

I sighed thinking about our first year together.Boy has time gone by quickly.

I touched my lips,wishing time would reverse and I would be able to feel his against mine again. I looked back at him,and seeing him touch his lips also made my heart shatter to pieces. I watched as he left his hands on his lips,and slowly closed his eyes. I wanted to run over there and hug him so tight,hug him and tell him that I'm here,always here. But I just can't.

I watched him continue walking down what was our path,hands in his pockets,taking his time walking. I just couldn't believe I ended up seeing him here today,out of all the times I've came to visit this place,he was never seen here. Maybe we both have different times we'd like to come here,but today felt like fate,to see the love of my life,here again with me. If only I was there next to him,swinging our hands back and forth. I tried to keep in the tears as I watched him continue walking. 

He soon found the bench,the bench I would always come here to sit down and cry on.The bench I wished never existed so it wouldn't cause such pain. The bench that still sits there and haunts me. 

Seeing him stare at this bench in sorrow absolutely broke my heart.

We both know what happened here was nothing but memories,and now pain and sorrow.

I'm sorry you have to go through this,Luhan. 

------------------------------------------------------------------