04

Fate♡

I stood there and stared at him for what felt like the longest time,him not moving an inch. Just silently watching the wooden bench. Was it weird that I could feel his heart shattering from here? That I could hear him almost begging for everything to be what it use to be? That we could spend just one more day in eachother's arm?

Don't waste your time Luhan,because it's what I want too. But we both know it can't be done. 

By now tears are streaming down our faces,and I see him fiddling with his wedding ring. I look down at mine and pressed the ring on my face. Such a lovely and memorable day with him. I'll never forget.

"Yah,don't be late pabo." I over the phone.

"Tch.How could I be late to my own wedding? See you later cupcake,love you." Luhan laughed over the phone. I smiled with content and hung up on him.

"That's not how you should be talking to your husband." My auntie teased while fixing my hair. I laughed and waved it off. 

Everyone was darting everywhere in the dressing room to get things done. My mother was continously fixing all the decorations and my dad was outside arranging everything in the big dining room.

I smiled to myself as I looked in the mirror. I'm Luhan's wife now. And this is hard for me to admit,but I think I look pretty amazing today. Everybody  put so much effort into me,I couldn't thank them enough. 

My make up and hair was finally done so I stood up to start welcoming the guests. 

"Look at my beautiful daughter." My mom stopped me,grabbing my hand. I smiled,"Just like you mommy." 

She chuckled and pulled something out of her pocket,"This is the exact necklace I wore on my wedding day." She slowly took out the necklace with care. It was a beautiful silver diamond necklace that shone underneath the light. 

I slowly leaned in as she carefully put the necklace on my neck. I touched it with satisfaction,"Kumawo umma." I smiled and wiped a tear from her face.

She nodded and pulled me in for a hug,"I'm so proud of you, I've been waiting for this beautiful day ever since you were born. Live well with Luhan alright?" She whispered in my ear.

I nodded as I felt my eyes watering.She gave me a squeeze and let me go. "Now go welcome all the guests here before they start missing you." She laughed.

I nodded and hurried out to the entrance. As I was walking through the hall,my heels clanking on the marble floor,I came to a stop,when I saw a familar figure coming towards me.

It all felt like a dream,Luhan in a nice tuxedo,with his hair groomed back,looking more handsome then ever. I stood there,holding both sides of  my dress,smiling,watching the best thing that ever happened to me come closer.

"And you still have staring problems on our wedding day." He laughed as he stopped right in front of me. I stuck out of tongue,"Yah,I told you not to come late pabo! You're suppose to be welcoming the guests!" 

He shook his head and grabbed my hand,"You look beautiful tonight babe." He whispered. I lowered my head as my face turned pink and he lifted my chin up,"Look at me." He softly said.

"You look handsome tonight love."  I smiled. He laughed and inched his face closer to mine,"I've been waiting for this day since forever,you know that?" 

Our foreheads touched and I nodded,"I know,me too." I giggled. He gave me a quick,but heart melting kiss on the lips,"Let's go welcome the guests now before our parents get angry." He grabbed my hand and we walked down the hall to the front door. 

Time flew by quickly as me and Luhan shook everyone's hands and gave them our warmest welcome. I blushed at every compliment anyone gave me and Luhan was there to thank them for me. 

Finally,it was time for the reception. Everyone was seated in the room nicely and slow wonderful piano music echoed throughout the whole place. I was shakign a bit out of nervousness,but my dad rubbed my hands to make me feel better.

I took in a deep breath,and we started to walk down the isle. Everyone nodded and smiled at me,and I did the same in return. I turned to give my dad a big warm smile,and he nodded and laughed.I couldn't believe this was actually happening,not ever. 

This all felt like a dream,I couldn't stress that enough.I can't believe the cute guy I always admired and thought was always out of my league,is standing right in front of me,minutes away from being my own husband.

I never thought from our first date,our first phone talk,our first kiss,our first everything,would finally lead up to this. It all feels like I've been blindfolded all these years,and finally getting to see the beautifull light guiding me the whole time. It felt unreal. 

For the first time I felt,complete. 

Everyone was quiet throughout the pope's speech and it was soon time for our individual sayings,

"I,Lu han,promise to make my wife the happiest woman on this Earth. I'm going to give her all the love she needs,protect her when she needs me most,and stand by her side no matter what the problem is. I will make sure she's never starving,sick,or feeling bad about anything in her life. I'll risk anything for her,I'll take any bullet for her,stop a train for her,I would put her before me or anybody else. I'll treat her with absolute kindness,and make sure every little thing she does for me is always appreciated, and by the end of the day,she knows that she is loved. I'll make sure she's never complaining about not having anything,because she'll have it all. I,as a husband, will vow 'till the ends of the earth,to love her endlessly until the end of time,no matter what shape or form she's in,I will love her. Love her for her,and love her forever. 'Till the day we're all wrinkly at age,I'll still tell her she's beautiful. 'Till the day she's not able to function correctly,I'll still stay by her side and assist her by the best I can. And until the day, we're in our graves,I'll make sure nothing ever hurts her." 

By this time I was already crying rivers,Luhan had come closer to wipe my tears gracefully with his soft hands. 

"Do you Lu Han,take her as your wife?" The pope asked.

"Of course." Luhan smiled,wiping another tear rolling down my face.

"And do you,Miss,take Lu han as your husband?" 

I held onto his hand by my face and nodded multiple times,"Yes." I managed to speak up.

The crowd burst out in applauds and screams of joy as Luhan brought me in for a hug and swung me around. I giggled and soon he leaned in for a long, passionate kiss. Tears continued to stream down my face as I kissed him with joy,and with happiness.

If I could freeze time and live this day forever,I could. I would replay this moment so many times until I got tired of it.

 

Tears endlessly rolled down my face as every single frame of that day replayed in my head. I mentally slapped myself,I told myself I would never cry so horribly at our past ever again. I felt like running over there and crying in his arms,hitting him continously and telling him he shouldve never came where I could see him,so these memories wouldn't have to hurt as bad as they already do.

I finished wiping all my tears and looked over at him.

There he was,kneeling down at the bench,punching it continously,tears falling down from his face and hitting the bare ground ever so slowly. He was in pain.He was screaming and shouting,cussing every single time he punched the wooden bench with his delicate soft hands. Tears endlessing hitting the ground and he shamelessly continued. 

I wanted to run,run as fast I could and stop him from injuring himself like this. I felt like screaming at him for being such a fool,hurting himself for nothing but memories. 

Stop hurting yourself,my love. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~