Chapter 4

I'll protect you

 

Jiyong POV

 

I ran throuh the crowd. I could hear Seunhyun running after me and I was lucky that he lost track of me. I continued to run home and I could hear my phone getting alot of message. ‘Im sorry, Im sorry’ was all I thought on the way home. When I came home I was alone. I ran up till my room and layed down in my bed. I looked at all the message he had send me, he is worried and I want to answer.
 

“ I dont wanna avoid him, I like him... but Im scared of Hee-young. I know that she will kill me if I talk to him.... “ I said to myself and covered my eyes with my arm. I could hear the front door open and close.

“ Jiyong? Is school done already? “ Grandma yelled from downstairs. I didnt answer and she came up to my room. When she walked inside I continued to cover my eyes. I didnt want her to see me cry, but she notic.

“ Why are you crying honey? Has someone been mean to you? “ She said anxiously.

 

“ n-no, Its nothing “ I whispered. She sat at the edge of the bed and put her hand om my stomach.

 

“ Are you sure? You can tell me everything “

I sat up and dried my eyes before smiling at her.

 

“ I know, thanks. But it is okay...I have alot on my mind “

Then I felt another weight on my stomach. Gaho jumped up on the bed and looked at me. I patted his head and smiled sadly.

 

“ Dont worry Gaho, Im okay....Im always okay


Grandma looked at me before standing up.


“ Why dont you go for a walk with Gaho later? You have always liked to sit in the park on the evening with him “

 

She smiled and left the room and Gaho ran after her. I layed back in the bed and when my door closed I took up a blade from my pocket.

 

“ Im sorry Seunghyun, I promised you not to hurt myself anymore....but there’s no other way to realease the pain “ I whispered and ran the blade across my left arm. I repeated it for some minutes and let the tears fell down.

 

Riiiiiin, riiiiiiiiiiing

 

I stopped and looked at my phone.

 

‘Seunghyun’ was showed on the front.

 

I didnt answer, but he continued to call me 4 more times and he left angry voice mails.

“ ...I better answer just this, Hee-Young will not know I talked to him... “ I said and dried the tears. I picked up the phone and clicked ‘green button’

 

“ Jiyong!? I have tried to call you the whole evening! What the hell has happend!? Why dont you answer and why are you avoiding me!? “ He yelled into the phone.

 

I tried to think up somthing to say.

 

“ ........sorry, Im not feeling any good...” I said with a sour voice. It was hard speaking from all crying.

 

“ Not feeling good? Should I come over!? “

 

“ NO! Ah! I-I mean n-no, Me, Gaho and grandma is going away... “

 

That was a stupid lie.

 

“ past 9 in the evening? “

 

I didnt know what to answer. I tried to come up with a new lie but I ended up mumbled in the phone.

 

*beeep*

 

I ended the call before he could say anything more. I threw the phone on the floor and sat up. I hold my knees against my face and rested my head.

“ Im sorry....Im sorry Im a croward...I cant do anyting... “ I whispered to myself. After some minutes I got up and walked to the bathroom. I cleaned my scars and pulled on a long shirt before I walked down stairs.

 

“....grandma, Im going out with Gaho now “ I said and took Gahos dog leash and he came running by the sound.

 

“ be careful “ Grandma said from the other room. I sat down and putted on the leash over Gahos head. I patted him before standing up and opened the door. It was dark outside and the streetlights were lit up. Gaho walked ahead of me and looked back now and then.

“ How about resting for a bit? “ I said when we came to the park. Gaho seemed to see somthing and he ran. I lost my grip on the dog leash.

 

“ Gaho!! “ I yelled after him. He continued to run and attacked a person that was resting on the grass.

 

“ Gaho!! Dont run away from me like that! You s-scared m-me....” I said and began stuttering when I saw that it was Seunghyun.

“ Jiyong! “

 

He got up from the grass with Gaho in his arms. I walked towards him and took Gaho.

 

“ Im sorry he ran away, bye “

 

I turned around to run but he put a hand on my shoulder.

 

“ Wait! Tell me whats wrong! Did I do somthing? “ He said and tried to make me look him in the eye. But how could I be able to.

 

“ .....No, Its nothing “ I said. I smacked away his hand and ran away.

///////////////////////////

 

I walked down the corridor. Seunghyun had smsed me many times last night after I met him in the park. I decided that I should tell him that I cant meet him, but i didnt know how.

 

“ Jiyong! “

 

I looked up and saw Seunghyun stand there.

 

“ .....sorry Seunghyun “

 

“ What are you talking about? What happend!? “


Maybe I should tell him about Hee-Young, That she was threatened me yesterday.

 

“ I...I....Well...Yesterday..Hee..”

 

My eyes when wide. Beside Seunghyun Hee-Young appeared and she looked right on me. She knew I was about to tell Seunghyun. She glared at me and pointed at me, then she hold her hand against . Im dead.

 

“ Nothing! “ I said and ran away, again.

 

“ Jiyong! “

 

I could hear him yell my name. Why didnt I tell him? He could have beaten up Hee-Young and tell her to piss off. Why am I such a croward.

 

I walked to the classroom and sat down, hiding in my hoodie. I could see Seunghyun enter the classroom together with Hee-Young. He sat down beside me and poked me on my head.

 

“ What the hell is wrong with you!? “ He whispered. I tried to ignore him, but when he was about to hit me I looked up.

 

“ ....please dont bother me... “ I whispered and looked down again. He didnt say anything more and I was happy he didnt because Hee-Young was glaring at my every move. When the bell rang I walked out. Just when I was about to go eat lunch someone took my arm. I was dragged into the bathroom.

 

“ Let go of me! “ I yelled and tried to get out the other ones grip.

“ Shut the up ! “ The guy yelled back. I was pushed up against the wall and when I looked down I saw 4 guys stand there.

 

“ W-whats wrong? “ I said and my voice shaked in fear.

 

“ We got paid to do this, Hee-Young told us. Ask her what you have done “ Said the one that was holding me.  

 

“ w-what are you g-gonna do? “

“ beat you “

 

I was pushed and fell to the floor. I hit my head in the sink and I could feel my tears falling out.

 

“ Are you crying? Poor little ! “

The boys laughed and I felt a kick in my stomach. They all started kicking on me and I spit up lots of blod.

“ Please stop “ I begged and tried to stand up. One of the guys pulled me up, but once I was up he punched me in the face with his fist. I cried out when I felt my nose crack. I fell to the floor and recived another kick in my stomach and one in the head.

 

“ Your boyfriend isnt gonna help you this time “ One of the boys laughed. I tired to protect myself but then two of the boys took a grip of me and holded me up. Just as the third person was about to punch me the fourth guy yelled at them.

 

“ guys! A teacher is comming! “

 

The guys that was holding me throwed me into the wall and they all ran away. When I saw that they were gone I cried more. I vomited up blod and I tried to stand up. My whole body ached. After alot of effort I stod up. I walked towards the door with help from the wall. When I opened the door nobody was there. ‘Where is the teacher they talked about?’ I thought and walked slowly out from the bathroom. I walked towards the stairs.

//////////

I leaned against the wall on the roof. Me and Seunghyun use to come here alot.

 

“ Seunghyun “ I cried. I want him to protect me like he always do. Why didnt I just tell him the truth, why do I keep avoiding him. Why am I such an idiot!? I love him, I have loved him for a long time. Probobly since we became friends, but he will hate me. I always lie to him.

 

Bzzzzzt bzzzzzzt

 

I slowly pulled out my phone. A message from Seunghyun.

 

To Jiyong

From Senghyun

11.45

WHERE THE HELL
ARE YOU!?

______________

 

“ ...I should tell him “

 

To Seunghyun

From Jiyong

11.47

Please come to the roof.

______________

 

After some minutes I heard a voice.

 

“ Jiyong! “

 

“ ...Im over here...” 

 

______________________________________________

 

AAAAAND there we end it XD In the same place as ch 3, sry TxT <3

This ch was just so you all will know what happend to Jiyong TwT''
damn that girl, she got some problem! D:
and in the end Jiyong even thought about his feelings! omg he loves Seunghyun! :o

And he said that he was gonna tell Seunghyun? But how is Seunghyun gonna react? and what will Hee-Young do!? D: 

 

There will be 2 more ch of this story ^^ 

If im lucky, I can upload one more chapter this evening, but I dont promise.
But I can say that on sunday, the last ch will be published ^^ 

 

-bows-