Chapter 2

I'll protect you

 

 

Seunghyun POV

 

I walked down the corridor with Hee-young, I got to know her names and many other things in just some minutes. She wouldnt stop talking about herself and I was getting annoyed.
I suddenly saw Jiyong ran into the bathroom. I wanted to go after him but Hee-young never shut up. I didnt find a time to interrupt her so I was quiet and walked to the classroom with her.

 

“ Oh and just so you know, sadly we must have the same seats in all classrooms. So you got to sit beside Jiyong....again “ She said and sighed.

 

“ Is there somthing wrong with Jiyong? “ I said.

 

“ Yes it is! He are a freak! Dresses and looks like a ! “

 

I felt like hitting her. I hate people that look down on other because of how they are dressed.

 

“ And he lives alone with his grandma, but lets not talk about him! Im getting disgusted just by hearing his name

 

I didnt answer her. I just walked past her into the classroom. The lesson started but Jiyong havent come yet. ‘Is he still in the bathroom?’ I got up and walked out from the classroom to find him. I walked into the bathroom and heard someone cry.

 

“ Jiyong? “

 

Jiyong POV

 

“ No, s-sorry.... I just thought that you are really beautiful “

 

I looked at Seunghyun and saw that he began to blush. I didnt know what to answer so I just gave him a smile then I looked down in my book. I tried to concentrate on the lesson but his sentence were reapeting over and over againg in my head.

‘Damn Jiyong! Stop thinking about it, he surely are just like all the other guys and just want to bully you because of your look!’ I thought and ruffled my hair. I felt angry eyes againgst me and looked to my left. Hee-young sat and sended me killer eyes.


///////////

I packed my things and when I heard the school bell I ran out of the classroom before anyone could blink. I walked to my school cabinets and put in my books.

 

“ Oh if it isnt our little ~ “

 

I looked behind me to find most of the guys laughing at me, like always. I walked down the corridor to hear more words from both guys and girls.

‘Damn this!’  I ran into the bathroom.

 

“ What are ya doing here , Gonna ? You maybe want help with that? “

 

The guys started laughing at me and I hided myself in one of the toilets. I sat along time and waited for the classes to start, then all the guys left. The tears I was holding in bursted out and I sat crying. I hold a blade im my hand. I dont want to do this anymore but this is the only way to release the pain. I pulled up the sweater arms and my own arms showed all my scars. I ran the blade across my arm 4 times before stopping. The blood ran down my arms and it felt great. Everything on my mind disappeared except one thing.

 

“...I just thought that you are really beautiful “

 

‘Why do I keep remembering that! Why cant I get him out off my head‘ I thought angrily. Suddenly I heard a voice.

 

“ Jiyong? “

 

Thats Seunghyuns voice? I tried to keep quiet but the crying made me hiccuping.

 

“ Are you in here? “ He said and knocked on my door. I sat quiet but I unlocked it and he opened.

 

3rd POV

 

Seunghyun opened the door and saw Jiyong sitting there. His eyes fell on the blade and the scars on Jiyongs arm.

 

“ What the hell are you doing!? “ He said and walked towards to Jiyong. He took him by the arm and dragged him out to the sinks.

 

“ ah! “

 

Seunghyun put som paper under the running water and cleaned Jiyong arms.

 

“ Are you stupid!? Its not healty to do such a thing! “

 

Jiyong looked at him and bit his under lip.

 

“ W-why do you care? “ He manage to say. Seunghyun was quiet but continued to clean the scars.

 

“ I...I dont know...”
 

Seunghyun chuckled and smiled when Jiyong looked at him.  

 

“ I just thought....that maybe we can be friends? “

Jiyong felt a blush on his face so he looked down trying to avoid Seunghyun gaze.

“ um....you’r not one of the guys that going to bully me? “

Seunghyun looked shocked at Jiyong.

 

“ Why would I want bully you? “

 

Jiyong looked away.

“...because of my look...”

Seunghyun ran his fingers through Jiyongs hair and pulled down his hoddie.

“ I think you look beautiful “ He said and smiled. Jiyong felt how his face got warmer and Seunghyun chuckled when he saw how his cheeks turned pink.

“ We should go back to class “ Jiyong said after a long silents and pulled away Seunghyuns hand.

“ Yeah, but first you need bandage on your arm “ Seunghyun said and pulled out some bandage he had in his pocket.

 

“ You have bandage in your pocket...? “

“ You never know when you will get hurt “

Jiyong gave a chuckle and smiled. ‘God, I love that smile’ Seunghyun thought. He took Jiyongs arm and began wrapping the bandage around it. After they were done they walked back to classes. Jiyong apoligised for being late.
When they sat down Seunghyun whispered now and then to Jiyong. Jiyong felt nervouse talking to Seunghyun in class, all he could feel was Hee-Youngs killer eyes.

 

////////////

 

Some weeks passed by. Seunghyun and Jiyong became good friends. One day Seunghyun came home to Jiyong and met his grandma and he got to meet Jiyongs dog Gaho.

People at school continued to bully Jiyong when Seunghyun wasnt around. Jiyong didnt tell Seunghyun but one day he found out. Seunghyun walked to the bathroom and heard noises from inside. When he walked inside he saw 3 guys hitting Jiyong and calling him horrible things. Seunghyun became angry and beated up the guys. Since then he didnt leave Jiyongs side in school.

 

“ Hey, Seunghyun? “ Jiyong said. They both sat on the schools roof, it was soon end of the school day.

 

“ Yeah? “ Seunghyun took a bit from his sandwich and looked at Jiyong.

 

“ You dont have to be with me all day long, I can handle the bullies...I have put up with them since elementary school... “

Seunghyun layed down and placed his head in Jiyongs lap.

 

“ No way Im leaving you, I know what you do each time these bullies bully you....and I dont want you to hurt yourself anymore “ He said and smiled up to Jiyong. Jiyong blushed and looked away. Seunghyun could feel how his own heart started to beat faster.

 

“ Hey Jiyong...I want to... “

 

“ Jiyong! I need to speak with you! “ Someone interrupted. They both looked up and saw Hee-Young stand some feets away. Jiyong swallowed nervously and pushed on Seunghyuns head.

 

“ You gonna be fine? “ Seunghyun whispered as he sat up.

 

“ Dont be silly....I will survive “ Jiyong said and stood up. Seunghyun watched as they left.

 

Jiyong POV

 

I followed Hee-young. ‘I wonder what she want....oh! Seunghyun was about to say somthing and I didnt hear it!’ I thought and got panic.

 

“ Hey! Are you listening to me!? “ Hee-young said angrily.

 

“ S-sorry, w-what did you say? “

 

“ Stupid !, I want you to stay away from Seunghyun! “

 

I looked surprised at her.

 

“ W-what? “

 

“ You heard me! Stay away from him! You will turn him to a gay freak! “

 

“ I-Im not.... “

 

“ You are! Im gonna make Seunghyun mine and you are in my way! “

 

I didnt know what to answer so I just looked at her with fear.

 

“ If you not gonna stay away from him Im gonna kick your ing ! Do you understand!? Stay away from him or I kill you “

 

I felt tears run down my cheeks. I didnt know what to say or do. I was scared of her so I just nodded.

 

“ Good! Now go! I dont want to see your ugly face! “ She hissed at me. I pulled up my hoddie and ran away from her. When I was at the stairs I hearda familar voice.

“ Jiyong, where are you going? “ Seunghyun said and stood beside me.

 

“ I-Im gonna go “

 

I opened the door and ran down the stairs.

 

“ Jiyong! “ He yelled after me. I paused and looked back. The tears continued to fall and I continued to run away.

 

 

___________________________________________

 

Aaaaaand chapter 2 is out! :3

Now you all got the meet the crazy girl that is mean to Jiyong! 

I feel sorry for making Jiyong to a bullies victims Q_Q (im sure I spelled wrong XD) 

Well this chapter was longer than ch 1 ^^ and you got some GTOP scenes :3 and now their are friends~

but What will happen after that girl told Jiyong to stay away? D: 

And Hee-young uses harsh words, most of the kids use this kind of words nowadays :c 

 

And I'm sorry I changed the POV so often ^^"

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :) that took me the whole day to write XD

Tomorrow hopefully chapter 3 will be out! Im doing my best writing this fanfic ^^

 

-bows-