Chapter 1

I'll protect you

 

Seunghyun POV

 

I looked at the big gates and let out a sign while looking at all the people passing me. It took some time but finally i stod outside the classroom. On the inside the school just looked like my old so it was easy to find. I walked into the classroom and the teacher turned to me.

 

“ You’r late “ He said and pointed at the watch on the wall.

 

“ Im sorry “ I said and bowed.

 

“ Never mind just introduce yourself “

 

I turned around and faced the class. My eyes fell on the most beautiful girl I ever seen. She sat in the back of the class hiding in a hoodie. Her eyes looked at me and when our eyes met she looked down.

 

“ Im Choi Seunghyun, I have just moved here and I hope you all will be nice to me “

 

I smiled and could hear most of the girls scream but the girl in the hoodie was looking away.

 

“ You can sit down next to Jiyong “ The teacher said and pointed at the girl in the hoodie.

 

“ Eeeh!? Why does he have to sit next to Jiyong? Cant he sit next to one of us!? “ A girl complained.

 

“ I dont want girls and boys to sit together at class! “

 

My eyes widen, ‘ “I dont want girls and boys to sit together”....That beautiful girl is a boy? Didnt see that one comming’ I thought.

“ Please Choi take a seat beside Jiyong “

 

I nodded and walked to the back of the class.

 

“ Hi “ I said and sat down beside Jiyong.

 

“ Hi “

 

He looked up on me and gave a weak smile. I sat down beside him and the lesson started. I couldnt concentrate very much because of Jiyong. He was really beautiful, He had beautiful brown eyes and blond dyed hair hiding under the hoodie. Light pink lips that slowly moved when he breated.

 

“ Is somthing wrong? “ He said quietly and looked at me. I realised that I have been staring at him.

 

“ No, s-sorry.... I just thought that you are really beautiful “

 

I felt my face heat up in a blush, I never meant to say the last words but they just slipped out. Jiyong looked at me surprised then gave me a little shy smile before continued with the lesson.

 

//////////////////

 

Ding dong~

 

‘Finally the lesson is over’  I thought and packed my things.

 

“ Hey Jiyong would you... “ I stopped when I saw he wasnt beside me anymore. I looked around, he had left the classroom. When did he?

 

“ Seunghyun? Do you wanna go to the next class with me? “

 

I looked up and saw a girl with long black hair. She blushed while smiling.

 

“ Sure “ I smiled back and stood up. Hopefully I would be able to speak with Jiyong after next class.

 

_____________________________________________

 

here is chapter 1 :D sorry for short and not intresting chapter . ___ .''  -bows- but I have never been good at writing the beginning :c 

and I just wanted to update xD Tomorrow I will update chapter 2! and Im gonna make it longer and hopefully you will find it intresting ^^ 

 

see ya all soon! ^^ <3

 

p.s XD I dont know who the girl is yet ^^" i think i will just come up with a name, so she will not be and korean idol xD just a normal (mean) upmade character :)