The morning after

First Glance

You yawn and scretch your back like you do every morning. It feels so good to scretch when you're a bit tired but ready to start the day. You roll yourself around and open your eyes. You only see dark because the blanket is on your face. You peek behind it and squint your eyes. There's just way too much light in the room. You raise yourself to sit and still keep your eyes closed. You scratch your head and open your eyes. You watch around. On the right you see very expensive electronics. The room is white which makes the room look even bigger what it really is. Then you see a painting of six guys hanging on the back of the room.

You: Wow.

You get up and walk closer to the painting. You can't really see the painting so well because your eyes are still in asleep nut when you get closer you see it clearly. Under those six men is a text saying "I will give you my life". You look at the six guys on the picture. On the left is Taecyeon and Chansung. Both smiling and showing their white teeths. Next to Chansung is Jun brothers; Junsu and Junho. Both smiling with a smirk on their face. And the one holding his arm around Junho is Wooyoung smiling too like the four others. And then.. You hold your breath and you remember. You turn your head around and look at the blanket on the couch. That "blanket" was really a hoodie. Big and warm hoody. A red hoodie. Your mouth opens.

You: Nichkhun...

You hear a door closes. You run back to the couch and cover yourself under the red hoodie. You close your eyes and listen. You hear two person talking to each other. You can't really hear them clearly but you recognise the other's voice. His voice. You'd recognise it everywhere. Nichkhun was there.

Nichkhun: No, it's okay. I think she's still sleeping.

Nichkhun opens the door and you try not to move. You don't know why you're doing it but you can't face him now when you've just woke up. Your brains are so slow in the morning.

Nichkhun: Yes, she's still sleeping.

A guy: Anyway, you got to be there in an hour. Don't be late. You can't let them down.

Nichkhun: Don't worry, don't worry. I'll be there. Just go so you won't be late.

A guy: Okay, thanks. See you later then.

You hear the other guy leaving. When the door closes you hear Nichkhun steps coming closer to you. Every step he takes makes your heart flutter. Step after step he comes closer to you... Nichkhun stops on your left and you see his shadow over you. You still keep your eyes closed though you know he can't see you. Suddenly he touches your hair. Just one touch and you feel butterflies flying crazily in your stomach.

Nichkhun: ____-ah? Are you awake?

You don't answer but start to move to look like you woke up to his voice.

You: Mmm?

Nichkhun takes his hoodie away from your face and you face the light again. You scrunch your face and put the hoodie back to cover a half of your face so he can only see your eyes. You try to open your eyes again but without succeed. Nichkhun laughs to you and pinchis your nose.

Nichkhun: How cute you're.

You feel yourself blushing. You try to cover your whole face but Nichkhun stops you.

Nichkhun: I made you breakfast.

You open your eyes slightly. The light is coming right behind him which makes him look like an angel. He's smiling so happily just by seeing you? You sigh to your wishis. Like that could happen.

Nichkhun: Oh, you're too slow!

Nichkhun takes the whole hoodie away and put his hands under your back and your feets. Your eyes burst open. Nichkhun takes you to his arms and start to walk to the kitchen.

You: Yah! Nichkhun-ssi! What are you doing? Put me down!

Nichkhun: Not until we're at the kitchen.

You start to kick your feets to get away from his arms. You don't want him to know how heavy you are.

You: Put me down! Please! I'm too heavy--

Nichkhun laughs and roll his eyes.

Nichkhun: It's like carrying feathers.

You bury your head to his chest and laugh to his cheesy words. Nichkhun puts you down to the chair and carries server full of delicious food; there's tea, juice and coffee in three different cups. There's pancakes, sausages, bacon and sweet breads. On the right you see fresh fruit and eggs with baked beans. There's also muffins and toast with butter.  Your mouth opens again. Nichkhun laughs to you and sits next to you. He takes one bread in to his hand and start to feed you. Nichkhun puts it into your mouth before you can even object him. You shock to his actions because it reminds you how couple would do so. You see him realising that himself. His cheeks turn to light red.

Nichkhun: Here you go...

You say thank you with your mouth full of food. Nichkhun starts to read the magazine. Then a little panic grows in you and you stop eating. Nichkhun only helped you yesterday because he was a gentleman. You were lost and after some ert tried to you. Any guy would have done that. After you leave the place you'll never see him again or talk to him again. The though makes you feel so... You get up.

You: I have to go...

Nichkhun gets up and stops you.

Nichkhun: What? Why?

You: My friend..

You feel your throat expand. Your friend! You haven't even think about her at all.

You. She must be so worried about me!

You run to take your things.

Nichkhun: I'll take you.

You: No!

Nichkhun got frightened to your shout.

You: I mean.. You've done enough. You have done a lot more than enough.

Nichkhun: I'll take you. You get there faster with a car than with a bus. Don't you agree?

Nichkhun was right. You nod your head and you both run to his car.

 

After a few minutes of silent Nichkhun starts to talk.

Nichkhun: So.. How long are you going to stay in Seoul?

You: Two weeks.

Nichkhun: Only two weeks?

You: Yes...

Nichkhun glances you and sighs. You feel blue. Your trip in Seoul have just started and you feel the dejection coming. You have left your friend alone in your appartment after one night you've come to this strange city and a new land! What a friend you are.. You feel so bad to just think about how she feels right now. Nichkhun stops his car in front of your hotel.

You: Thanks. For everything.

You look at Nichkhun and turn yourself to the door.

Nichkhun: Wait.

You look back at him.

Nichkhun: Umm... I just... I... I want you to...

You: Yes?

Nichkhun blushes.

Nichkhun: I... Can I have your phonenumber? Just in case to.. If something happens to you... Or if you need help?

You laugh. You wasn't sure was that the question he wanted to ask but your take the pen and start to write it in his right hand.

Nichkhun: What?

You: Well.. There's no paper in here.

Nichkhun: Put it can wash away!

You get up in the car and smile to him.

You: Then you better not wash your hands.

You close the door and run to the hotel. You don't even turn around because you wouldn't even care less about him anymore when your worry aboout your friend grows.. You take the elevator to 11th floor and open your hotel room door. The room is dark.

You: ___? Are you here? Are you okay? I'm so sorry...

You put the lights up and see your friend sleeping in her bed.

You: I'm so sorry. I'm such a horrible friend.

Your friend opens her eyes and watches you.

Friend: I'm fine. Actually.. I wasnt' alone here.

You: What?

Friend: I met some guy at the bar downstars and after you send your messages I didn't worry..

You start to laugh and you hit lightly your friend on the shoulder. Your worries go down and you sigh. You fell down to your bed.

You: Did you even call me?

Friend: Not after 2AM..

You look at your phone and see one message. You open the message. "Hey ___-ah. Is your friend okay? I hope to hear from you soon." You start to laugh becacuse you feel so happy.

Friend: What's wrong with you? And by the way, where were you last night?

 

After you told your friend everything she went a little bit crazy but not that much like you because she wasn't that a big fan of 2pm. She was more a fan of Super Junior. You asked her to come with you to sit on the bench but she went to see the guy she was with the last night. So you went there alone to think about Nichkhun. You had always thought he was a perfect guy for you but after you were with him you now think he's the one. You felt that at the first time you saw him. You can't really explain why you feel so but it just felt right to imagine being with him. You normally didn't like dating because you have always liked to be by yourself but with a right guy... You sigh. You've really fell in love with a celebrity you'll never see and have a change with. You silly.

A Guy: What are you doing here by yourself again?

You laugh. Are you kidding me? There's another ert here? Again?

A guy: Hello? Are you there?

A guy knocks your back of the head and you shout. You jump on the chair, takes his arms and wrench.

You: You ert!

As you wrench the guys arms you see the guy's someone else you think he would be. You set his arms free.

Nichkhun: Wow. I didn't see that coming at all.

You: What are you doing here?

Nichkhun: I came here to see you.