The night of kisses

First Glance

 

"No, we are not dating!" you say to your friend as you're eating ramyun on your favorite restaurant in seoul. You've been in korea one week already so you have 11 days left before you leave back to your home country. You've felt in love with a cute little restaurant near your hotel where you're basically eating something every day. You may like it just because you were eating ramyun with Nichkhun there in one night. After you met Nichkhun you've seen him every day. Or essentially at nights. Because Nichkhun is an idol and he has a lot of things going on he has no time to see you in the day light. But lucky for you, Nichkhun promised to see you more after JYP will give him his 5-day-holiday. In two days he'll see you in the day light as well.

"Yes you do.. But still you see him every night and you don't even tell me what you do and where you go. You're totally dating"

"Just stop it already.. He's not interested about me"

"He's not?"

You wanted to say he's interested about you but you really don't feel like he is. You don't even have a confident to ever admit he'd be interested about you. He has a hot body, handsome face, he's so pleasant, caring and... He's an idol. And you are? Some normal girl. Even if he'd like you he could ever date you. You sigh.

"No. He hasn't shown any interest in me whatsoever"

"What about yesterday?" Your friend asked you while looking at you with her big eyes.

"What about yesterday?" You ask.

"Don't you remember what happened yesterday?"

You watch your friend face with a confused face. Then you remember what happened yesterday--

"Ah... So now you remember" your friend says and smirk to you. "So don't tell me you aren't dating". When you're about to answer your new asian friend comes inside and gives a little kiss to your friend cheek. You smile to the both of them when they start to give a lot of kisses to each other. They met the same night when you met Nichkhun and they started to date just a few days ago. They really fell in love with a first sigh though your friend denied it till the end. He wasn't his type at all. He wasn't that handsome and didn't have a lot of muscles but the personality was so cool that you almost felt jealous to your friend.

"What were you talking about?" your new friend asked.

"Umm... The weather" You say quickly. Your friend laughs at your bad answer.

 

After you hung out in the restaurant for few hours the new couple leaves you alone. You clean up your stuff and say thank you to the cook and step outside. The evening seems a little bit cold because autumn has already come. As you walk the street someone puts his hands on your eyes.

"Guess who?" You can't help but smile to his voice. You turn around and smile to him. Then hit him gently to his chest.

"Don't scare me like that"

"Ah! That hurt!"

You feel blush coming to your cheeks. Then you start to rub his chest because you don't want him to get hurt.

"Mianhe... I din't mean to hit you. I just got scared". Nichkhun looks at you with a big smile when you touch his chest. If your cheeks weren't red already now they were.

"What?" You ask him without looking to his eyes. Nichkhun touches your hand what is on his chest.

"Can you feel my heartbeat?" You didn't know was he refering to his group's song Heartbeat or did he want you feel his heartbeat. You got so confused to his touch that you take your arm away and tickle your neck.

"Come, I want to show you something". Nichkhun takes you to his new red car.

"Now... Would you do me a favor?" You nod your head. Nichkhun begins to wrap his scarf around your eyes.

"Hey, what are you---"

"Shhh! You promised. Now don't talk". Nichkhun presses his hand on your lips for a few seconds and then start to drive. Though you wanted to ask him questions you couldn't get voice coming out of you. You still feel that touch on your lips. So lovely touch...

 

Nichkhun takes your hand and after many hills,  one elevator trip and many stumles you arrive. You take a deep breath. The place is so quiet that you can hear your and Nichkhun's breathing. You feel so relax everytime you are with him. It makes you sad to even think about how important person he have become to you... 

"Ready?"

"Ready"

Nichkhun starts to take the scarf off. When the scarf fell down you can swear you missed one heartbeat. You were in Namsan Tower where you can see the whole city of Seoul. You had just been there with your friend a few days ago but because  it was dark the city looked even more beautiful. And what surprised you there wre no person around. You feel your tears coming up. Everytime you see something that touches you and affect you deeply you start to tear up.

"I knew you would do that" Nichkhun says and gives you a tissue.

"Mianhe, I'm too emotional". You take the tissue and smile to Nichkhun. "Silly me..."

"____, you're so beautiful". You start to laugh to Nichkhun's words.

"What? Why are you laughing?"

"I just... No one has ever said that to me before". It was kind of a lie but it never felt that moving or important when someone else said that. But those words coming from Nichkhun's mouth..

"How can that be? You're one of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

"well... In our country I'm not considered to be beautiful--" Suddenly Nichkhun puts his hands on your both cheeks and stares at you with a serious face.

"___, you're really beautiful. In every country." As you stand there looking to Nichkhun big eyes without blinking your eyes you put your hands to Nichkhun's chest.

"Wow.. I really can feel your heartbeat". Nichkhun starts to laugh to you and punches you gently to your shoulder. You smile to him to hide your disappointment. You really tough this was going to be the moment for you to. A few hours go by when you watch the beauty of Seoul. Nichkhun tried to show you every places he knew and saw but ended up to just talk about how he loves to live in Seoul and how it was difficult for him to first move there. The more he talked about it the more you felt like you were in love with him. First you watched his eyes when he talked to you and reacted to his words by saying things like "Oh really?", "that's so cool" and asking questions. But little by little your glance fall to his lips. Oh, how much you wanted those lips. You muted his voice and started to imagine fantasies about him kissing you on top of mountains and riding a love boat in Han river or kissing in his house.

"___? Are you listening?"

"Huh?"

"Were you just... Watching my lips?"

You gaps and blink your eyes quickly.

"Aniyo, I was just listening to..."

Suddenly Nichkhun captures your neck to his both hands.

"What are you doing?" You ask him. He only answers with a little smirk which makes your heart flutter. You can hear your gulp going slowly down on your throat. You see Nichkhun's eyes going down on your eyes to your lips. Then he leans closer to you. 

"We're closing up" you hear someone saying. When you open your eyes you see Nichkhun taking his hands off you and answering to the guy.

"We have to go. They're closing up". You take your things and head to Nichkhun's car.

 

Disappointment after disappointment. Just one kiss. Is it too much to ask? As Nichkhun drives to take you home you feel anger coming up. It's like he's playing with your feelings. Today he clearly made you think he would kiss you but here you are again- going back to your hotel. Yesterday was the same thing. In the morning there were a a delivery for you: 5 servers brought a breakfast to you and 20 red roses. And at the noon when you were enjoying seoul's views a couple of guys "kidnapped" you and your friend and transport you to a spa. They gave you a message from Nichkhun saying "This is the place you should go. Love Nichkhun". And at the evening he even showed up in your hotel and watched funny series with your friend and his new boyfriend. You also played many couple games with them and he gave a goodnight kiss to your cheek. Nichkhun stops his car in front of your hotel. You feel your anger rase.

"So... here we are" Nichkhun says.

"Yes... Here we are. Good night" You stand up and start to walk to the hotel. You don't even turn around though Nichkhun calls you by your name. Whatever! Though he's perfect, though you like him you are not going to tolerate that kind of behavior.

"Annyong hashimnikka" a woman says from reception"

"Good night" you answer to her and push the elevator button. You walk to the elevator and try to calm your anger. But it seems impossible. Nichkhun comes running to the elevator.

"Yah" you yell at him as the door closes. "Don't come!"

"Are you angry to me?" Yeah. I am.

"No"

"Did I do something wrong?" Yeah, you totally did.

"No"

"Then what is it?"

"I just... I don't... Why you... Aish!" You feel angry because you don't know the words you should say. Nichkhun starts to laugh at you which makes you more angry.

"I don't want to see you again" you say. Immediately you said that you start to regret.

"What?" Nichkhun asks with a shocked face. "So I did something wrong?"

"No... You didn't. I did" It was kind of true...

"What did you do?"

"I started to like you!"

You wouldn't imagine say those words that angrily to someone but you were angry to yourself to fall in love with such a difficult guy. The elevator doors opens and you step out and start to walk to your room.

"____, wait" Nichkhun stops you.

"What? Don't stop me. I said I never want to see you again. I like you more than you know. And I hate that feeling. I don't even want to like you. I hate you! I just can't see--" Before you can finish your sentence Nichkhun pulls you close to his body and presses his lips hard on your lips. You moan from the contact and kiss him back. It was just like you imagines - just more passionate. You're loving the thrilling feeling down on your stomach. As your lips depart from a kiss you feel your lips have swelled. Nichkhun smiles to you and takes your face to your hands.

"I like you more than you know" he says and hugs you tightly.