Second night in Seoul

First Glance

 

You are wondering around Seoul's streets. You went to search a grocery store and bought a little evening snack to you and your friend for your second night in South Korea. You both went there yesterday after many hours of flying but you have no memory where the store was. You look at the map and then look around confused. The map shows you the grocery store should be right there. At the spot where you're standing.

 

You: Aish!

You stamp the ground and you feel the exhaustion. You sigh and look at the map again. Where did I turn wrong way? First I walked straight and passed the shoe shop and after that I turned right.. That's right. Oh wait, was I supposed to turn...

You suddenly feel a bump and next time you notice yourself on the ground lying on top of someone else. Huh? What happened? You look at the guy lying under you. He looks you with his big eyes and with the same confused face you have. Your noses almost touches each other. You blink your eyes wildly. Wow, His eyes...

 

He: Umm..

After his mumbling you realize how awkward the situation was. People walking pass look at the both of you with a strange face. You feel yourself blushing and get up.

You: Oh.. Mianhe.

You start to search something from your bag because you don't know what else to do. The guy stands up and cleans his jeans of the dust. You glance him every few seconds and start to realize that guy is good looking. You haven't seen his face yet but you can see his body and it's just.. So.. You gulp and look at him at the moment when he looks right at you. Smiling.

Him: Are you okay?

 

He touches your hand and slightly takes a step closer to you. You feel your cheeks turning red.

You: Me? Yeah.. No worries.

You look at him smiling. You both just stare to each other a few seconds. You don't know the reason why he looks at you that long but you have your reason. You know him. You've known that person for years. You've seen dreams about him, you've imagined yourself playing around with his lovely hair and looking at his beautiful eyes. You've always wanted to see him in person. And now you're there, next to him, talking to him.

 

Nichkhun: Are you sure? You didn't hurt your legs?

After his words you realize your legs are shaking and you feel the embarrassment. Your legs always gets weak when you feel too happy. That happened yesterday as well when you arrived to Seoul.

You: Oh.. No.

You laugh awkwardly.

You: I'm totally fine. But thank you anyway.. I'll go ahead.

You don't even look at him and start walking. You hug your map tightly to your chest and try to calm your heartbeat. That was Nichkhun. You just saw Nichkhun! You never would have even imagined to come to Seoul and now you--

Nichkhun: Wait up!

You turn your head around and see Nichkhun running at you. Why is he coming back to you? Did he get interested about me? You smile wildly to the idea but calm your hormones when he stops next to you.

 

You: Yes?

Nichkhun takes something from his pocket. The iPhone. Is he giving you his iPhone?

Nichkhun: You drop this.

You start to laugh and feel so stupid. You slap your forehead.

You: Oh, kamsahabnida.

You bow him. Nichkhun puts his both hands into his pockets and smiles.

Nichkhun: Well.. Anyway. Where are you going to?

You: Well.. Actually. I have no idea.

Nichkhun laughs.

Nichkhun: Oh.. Why is that?

You watch your phone and see your friend calling to you. You want to answer but how many times you get a change to talk to Nichkhun? Yeah, that's right. Zero! You put your phone to your pants and you look at Nichkhun.

You: I'm lost.