Chapter Six: To Hell with Morals

The Scandalous Roomates of Apartment Number 3001

A/N: Hello once my dear readers. I feel like this is the most fastest updated I've ever done, in a while. But don't get use to it. I actually had some free time during the past few weeks. But anyway this chapter is kind of a bit juicy but there is no rated description about...rated scene. There's just talk and very VERY short description about it. But I hope you guys like it. In the mean time, I have to get to bed for tomorrow, I'm meeting up with my cousin and have her talk about what a failure I am in life><...yay...all in all enjoy.

 

 

Chapter Six: To Hell with Morals


Morals are the balance in our lives to distinguish what is good, and what is bad. What we can, and what we can’t do. There is a huge divider to help keeps us balanced with our daily lives. However...


when it comes to love, that divider breaks and all hell breaks lose.


-


“Wait, so was this before or after, the whip cream?” I ask.


It was finally the end of the day where where me,Ji Hyo, and Tae Yeon were inside our apartment relaxing on the couch as I kept begging Ji Hyo about the dirt she had with some guy that night at the club.


“Oh my gosh Boa, stop asking me!” said Ji Hyo as she buried her face on the pillow in front of her.

“But I still can’t believe there was wiped cream involved. You are such a bad girl unnie,” I said as I grabbed my idea notebook from the coffee table.

“Oh gosh please let’s not talk about it!” said Ji Hyo as she looked over and saw Tae Yeon changing the channel on the TV, trying to forget about everything that happened today,


Ji Hyo sighed as she turned back to look at me and saw me writing in my notebook.


“Are you making another story?” she ask.


I quickly looked up, quickly closing my book as Ji Hyo then tried to snatch it away from my hand.


“Let me see!” said Ji Hyo.

“No!....Ahhh!!” I screamed as I wasn’t strong enough against strenght and regrettably let go of the book.


Ji Hyo looked inside the last page and read the synopsis that I was writing just now.  


“A hospital story...Dr. Kang...love affair? Oh Boa, this sound very familiar,” said Ji Hyo as looking at me while I was darting my eyes towards the TV. “Could it be that this was inspired by your daily hospital visit for the past few days?”

“Uh shut up unnie,” I said as I quickly snatch back my notebook.

“I knew it!” screamed Ji Hyo. “So what’s he like? Does he look like those soap opera stars with really nice hair?”


“You know what I don’t want to talk about it,” I said as I grabbed my notebook and storm into my room.


Ji Hyo sighed as she leaned back against the couch and closed her eyes.


“Unnie,” said Tae Yeon as Ji Hyo quickly opened her eyes.

“What is it?” she ask.

“I was kind of wondering about something …” she said.

“Okay...” said Ji Hyo as she began to sit up.

“Were you always bad....?” she ask as she bit her lower mouth feeling confused and questionable.


“Oh you mean about the nightclub incident...yeah well  that was bad...and a bit interesting since I slowly remember about the bathroom scene too... but anyway...uh...what was your question?”

“Unnie!”

“Right, right, yeah, being bad...uh...I admit I had some pretty reckless and...not good moment but before I was actually a pretty good girl...like you Tae Yeon,” she said looking Tae Yeon.

“You were?”

“Yeah I was. I was always nice to strangers and helping out whatever I can. I started to change when I began going out with my second boyfriend at the start of high school. He was actually a bit older than me...and well...I was curious...and I guess the transformation started because of...”


“...?” said Tae Yeon as she finished Ji Hyo’s sentence.

“Well I guess so since that was when I lost my ity,” she said.

“But I lost my ity last year with Yun Ho and I’m still...:

“...a nice girl?” said Ji Hyo as she too finish Tae Yeon’s sentence.


Tae Yeon didn’t say anything as Ji Hyo rubbed Tae Yeon’s cheek in comfort.


“And I’m glad you are. I’m glad that you didn’t transform into anything bad, like me. You’ll see, there are tons of guys who likes nice girl,” said Ji Hyo as she got up from the couch walking towards her room.


Tae Yeon sighed as she was the only one in the room and turned her head watching the TV; there was a scene of a scandalize looking young women dressed only in silky lingerie trying to seduce a man in bed.


‘Why can’t I stop thinking about you?’ said the man on the TV.

“It’s because I’m a very bad girl’


-


“Ms. Boa...”


I turned around, into a foggy dim lighted room. I didn’t know where I was but I looked down and I realise I wasn’t in my usual college shirt and sweats that I sleep at night. Instead I was wearing a long beautiful red mermaid dress with diamonds around my neck and ear. My hair, wasn’t tied up in messy bun before I went to bed but the more glamorous type of waves that I’ve ever seen my hair done.


“Ms. Boa...”


I quickly turned looking around, I squinted my eyes and I soon recognize where I was....


“Dr. Kim’s office...” I whispered.


Right when I spoke, long pale hands came out of nowhere and wrapped their hands around my chest and stomach. I gasp as I felt a soft kiss around my left earlobe.


“I’ve been calling your name Ms. Boa .”

“...D-D-Dr. Kim?”


Then Dr. Kim quickly twirl me around to face him, as I saw his hair gelled back and wearing a black tuxedo but he had his stethoscope around his neck. Then Dr. Kim smirk as he smoothly move towards me and gave a soft kiss on my lips. I accepted the kiss for a few seconds until I opened my eyes and firmly pushed him back.


“Wait, doctor, we can’t do this! You’re married! You belong to another woman!” I yelled.

Then Dr. Kim firmly grabbed my wrist and quickly put his stethoscope in my ear as he quickly undid his shirt as I listened to his heartbeat beat faster every minute.


“Look what you’ve done to me Boa!” cried Dr. Kim. “You made me this way! You’re the only one who can ever feel my heartbeat this fast. I need you Boa,” he said as he got closer. “I want you...” he said as he lean closer towards me. “I need to make love to you...” he whispered as he lips once again touch my lips but this time, our lips were locked in a passionate kiss, never wanting to let go....


Then...


“Unnie! Wake up!!! It’s your turn to make breakfast!!” Tae Yeon yelled as she was banging on my door.


I slowly opened my eyes and got up, turning on the lamp next to my bedside as I rolled around looking down at what I was wearing; no red dress, no diamonds but my sweat and my college shirt and my messy bun. I sighed as I laid back down on the bed, another dream about him. I shouldn’t be having this dream but that doctor keeps creeping up on me even in my dreams. I can’t stop thinking about him.



“This has to stop,” I said.


-

“Smoking are we Ms. Song.”


Ji Hyo turned around and Ji Min on the rooftop of our building. Ji Hyo just shrugged and just continued to smoke.


“You know, you only smoke unless you’re really stressed out,” said Ji Min. Ji Hyo sighed as tap her cigarette from the ashes, “I have to go on a marriage blind date,” she said inhaling another taste of the bud.

“Well, it’s about time,” said Ji Min as Ji Hyo turned and glared at her, “What? You’re thirty, it’s about time you settle down.”

Ji Hyo threw the bud down on the ground and stomp it as she dusted her hands.


“But that’s the thing, I can’t settle down. I don’t want to be like my mother, a trophy wife. I have so much that I have to do!”

“Well...who’s the guy that you’re going on a date with?” ask Ji Min.

“Park....Park...Park something...” said Ji Hyo.

“Oh yeah, that reminds me,” said Ji Min as she pulled out paper from her back pocket.


“What’s this?” Ji Hyo ask.

“New client and he specifically ask for you.”

“When’s he coming?” she ask flipping the paper over.

“He’s not, you are. He wanted to meet at his place. No distractions apparently,” said Ji Min looking over at the skyscraper.

Ji Hyo sigh, “I just wanted to stay at the office.”


-


Tae Yeon walked along campus after her class. She walked along the school fountain and noticed a lot of campus couples wandering around the campus: hugging, kissing, making out. Tae Yeon sighed as she entered one of the building hall. There she noticed a group of students talking near the staircase. They were dressed in a bit more revealing clothes with some heavier makeup.


Then she saw some boys coming down the stairs as the boys stole glances at them and one of them blew a whistle at them. Tae Yeon then went into the bathroom to wash her hands but then she looked at herself in the mirror and tilted her head. She wasn’t ugly, or fat; she admit that she’s pretty, and dressed very stylish but there was one problem, she looks too nice. Tae Yeon sighed right when her phone started to vibrate. She looked at the ID and shrugged recognizing the number.


“Yes?” said Tae Yeon as she walked out of the bathroom.

“Tae Yeon sshi, this is the Jun Su.”

“Yes, the swimmer,” said Tae Yeon as she kept walking through the campus hall.

“Listen, I was wondering...if you would like to have dinner?”

“Dinner? I don-”


Then Tae Yeon stopped walking just around the corner as she saw the same girl from earlier from the staircase, making out...with one of the professors. Tae Yeon kept staring as she slowly walk backwards and turned around walking the other direction.


“Jun Su sshi...” said Tae Yeon as she continued to talk.

“Yes.”

“...Actually...can we meet at the pool?”


-


Ji Hyo walked around and finally found the apartment of the new client. It was huge, and luxurious in the upper east part of Seoul. Ji Hyo walked towards the gate as she dialed the apartment number and pressed talk. It rung three times until someone picked it up.


“Yes?”

“Um...hi is this apartment 3110?” ask Ji Hyo.

“Yes.”

“Yes did you call for any legal assistants? I never got a name or a phone number, just an address.”

“You must be talking about my roommate, yeah I’ll you in.”


Then Ji Hyo heard the buzzer as she went through the gate, but while she was walking towards the apartment, Ji Hyo’s found vibrated and saw that the caller ID was her mother. She sighed as she canceled the call. Ji Hyo finally got to the apartment and rung the doorbell. A man, who looks just like Boa’s age opened the door as he ask Ji Hyo to come on in.


“Thank you for coming,” he said.

“Oh no problem, so are you my client?” ask Ji Hyo.

“Oh no, I’m the roommate, I actually needed to head out, sorry,” said the guy as he grabbed his bookbag and his sports bag, must be an athlete.

“Your client is actually in his room,” he said before he opened the door, “So you can just sit here and relax until he comes out,” he said.

“Okay thank you,” said Ji Hyo as the sports guy left.


Ji Hyo sat down waiting as she opened her briefcase and to start preparing for her new client. Then she heard a noise realizing that it must be her client. She quickly got up adjusting her skirt but when she looked up she gasp as her eyes grew bigger.


“Shim Chang Min!!” screamed Ji Hyo.

“Ms. Song, how are you?” ask Chang Min.

“What are doing!? Are you my client!?”

“This was the only way for me to get your attention, besides I do have a legal matter though.”

Ji Hyo gave a scowling look, while Chang Min just chuckled, “Look, I promise that I won’t try to make any moves on you.”


“Promise?” ask Ji Hyo holding out her hand.

“Promise,” said Chang Min as he shook her hand.


Ji Hyo felt relieved as she sat down on the couch as Chang Min went into the kitchen.


“Can I get you anything?” he ask.

“Just water,” said Ji Hyo as she looked at her phone for any updates or email, and there was angry text message from her mother, talking about why she didn’t pick her call and talking more about the blind date.


Ji Hyo felt really angry looking at how long the text message was from her mother. She quickly took the battery out of her phone,right when Chang Min came back two glass of water.


“Actually, do you have any alcohol?” ask Ji Hyo.


-


Jun Su was walking towards the school pool carrying his bookbag and his sports bag, until he got a phone call, from his brother.


“Oh hyung, uh huh...uh huh...what!? you want me to talk to her? You’re her husband!....okay listen hyung, I’ll call you back you later, bye,” said Jun Su as he hung up and opened the door to the dark pool area.


There he saw Tae Yeon sitting by the pool as she was using her hand to play around with the water. Jun Su was about to shout her name, to let her know he was here until he notice something next to her; a couple of empty beer bottles. Jun Su became concerned he slowly walk towards her.


“Tae Yeon?” Jun Su.


Tae Yeon quickly turned around and saw Jun Su. She saw him and quickly held him by the neck and kissed him. Jun Su was shocked and speechless as he tried to pull the drunken girl off of him.


“Tae Yeon! T-T-Tae...mhn....Tae...mhn...” said Jun Su he kept trying to push Tae Yeon away.


But Tae Yeon let go on her own will and started to take off her blouse. Jun Su was shock at this, even though he know knew Tae Yeon for a short amount of time, he knew that she was too nice to do this.


“W-W-What are you?” he ask as Tae Yeon began taking her tanktop off, showing off her bra and then grab Jun Su and began kissing him again.


“I don’t want to be a nice girl anymore,” she said as was looking at Jun Su. “To hell with morals! I want to be bad!!” she said she kissed Jun Su again.


Jun Su at first tried to fight back but soon he change his mind he returned the kiss. He stopped to take off his shirt and carried Tae Yeon bridal style as they both jump into the pool.


-


“Why can’t my mother understand, that I don’t don’t want to marry anyone right now!” said Ji Hyo as she was drinking her fourth glass of wine.


It was already evening as Ji Hyo was still at Chang Min’s apartment. They have not talked one bit about law or about work as Ji Hyo kept talking about how much she hate her mother and her co-workers.


“You know what, half of the guys don’t even notice that I’m also a girl. They only like all the other younger staff and associates at the firm,” said Ji Hyo.

“You’re drunk,” said Chang Min as he just kept listening to Ji Hyo.

“Well I know that I’m not the most prettiest or the skinniest, but sometimes I wish some guy would notice me!” said Ji Hyo ignoring what Chang Min said.

Chang Min smirked, “Well I noticed you,” said Chang Min.

Ji Hyo turned around and smiled, “you know, you’re a really good listener,” said Ji Hyo as she started to Chang Min’s cheek.


“And you also have really pretty eyes...” said Ji Hyo as she started to come closer and closer towards Chang Min until Chang Min gave a quick peck kiss to Ji Hyo.


Ji Hyo looked at him shock and Chang Min tried to apologize but Ji Hyo placed her hand around Chang Min’s neck and pushed him towards her as it turned into a passionate kiss. Then she let go and looked at Chang Min in the eye.


“You know you’re my client, and I shouldn’t be doing this. There’s morals here...”

Chang Min nodded his head but then Ji Hyo took off her blouse, and wrapped her arms around Chang Min.


“You know what...screw that!! To hell with morals!!!” said Ji Hyo as she kissed Chang Min once again while Chang Min leaned on top of Ji Hyo on the sofa.


-


“So Ms. Boa, it seems like everything is okay, and once again thank you for squeeze your schedule for this appointment during the evening” said Dr. Kim.

“Oh yeah, no problem,” I said looking around the office.


This is the first time I’ve seen Dr. Kim’s office at night, it felt a bit more intimate with only a desk lamp as the only light. Boa sighed as she felt frustrated about the setting.


“Okay now, the last thing we have to do is to do your eye check,” said Dr. Kim as he grabbed his flashlight to check my eyes.


He gently held my cheek as he examined my eyes. This became a daily thing, whenever he checks my eyes but for some reason, I feel like he always gets closer every time. He’s so close that his nose is almost touching mine.


“You know Ms. Boa, you have really great eyes...” said Dr. Kim.

“Um...thank you, I believe you’ve said that before...” I said as I felt my cheeks turning rosy red.

“Oh I did? I’m sorry,” he said as looked away from my eyes and kept himself busy with his clipboard; and because of that, I felt the room getting hotter.

“Okay Ms. Boa, tomorrow is actually going to be our last check up then...” said Dr. Kim as I noticed his voice getting lower.

“Oh yeah...and I’m glad too...” I said in a soft hesitant way.


Then Dr. Kim automatically stop writing and looked up at me with a sad face,”Oh...you’re glad...”

“Yes...well I’m sorry I didn’t mean it that way...”

“So you are happy with my check up...” said Dr. Kim as he slowly drew closer to me.

“Y-Yes, you’re a great doctor...and you’re very kind and well manner...and..you also have really pretty eyes and....” as I kept talking Dr. Kim’s face kept coming closer towards me.


This was getting too dangerous...but I couldn’t move my head; everything was getting too hot. There was silence but they quickly changed as I quickly closed my eyes as our lips locked together into a hot fiery kiss. It felt so good as I raise my hands digging through his hair. But then I quickly opened my eyes and pushed him away.


“Wait. This is wrong. This is very wrong! You’re my doctor and I’m you’re patient. Plus I remember you saying that you...were...married,” I said as my breathe slowly started to fade away as Dr. Kim kept coming closer to me, looking at me in a different way, lustful way. “You...You...you should be...” I said as he was a centimeter away from my lips.


“Too hell with morals,” I said as we went back to locking lips as Dr. Kim carried me up with our lips never separated and laid me down on top of his desk.


That night, we all completely forgot our morals and gave into lust. But come morning, there will be consequences.

 

---

subcribe and comment plz...thank you^^