Stranger

Shinyoung Drabbles

 

Jinyoung took a sip of his fresh cup of vanilla macchiato as he wrapped his scarf around his neck. He felt miserable in the cold. His face always turned red whenever he was cold and his fingers felt as though he had just let them soak in ice water. To make matters worse, it was storming really bad and he didn't have an umbrella. "Why did that bloody umbrella have to break today of all days?!" Jinyoung hissed as the raindrops soaked him to the bone, leaving him shivering and disheveled. "I don't even have money to take a bus back." Jinyoung sighed as he pulled out a dollar from his pocket, regretting that he even bought his macchiato. 
 
"Do you need an umbrella? I don't have money to spare though.". Jinyoung turned to face the male who had spoken to him. He didn't even realise he was sitting next to him. The male ridiculously handsome and his hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail, his fringe falling onto his face. His eyes were the prettiest shade of brown and his cheeks were dusted pink from the cold. "Ummm I don't think so." Jinyoung chuckled and showed the male his soaked clothes. An umbrella would be useless when he was already that wet. "Do you want to come over to my place? You can have a change of clothes. It's a short walk from here." The male beamed. Jinyoung didn't know what came over him and let himself walk next to much taller man. 
 
"I'm Dongwoo, Shin Dongwoo. Call me Shinwoo though, everyone does." Shinwoo smiled and held the umbrella closer to Jinyoung to prevent him from getting any more soaked. "I'm Jung Jinyoung." Jinyoung muttered awkwardly but returned the kind smile. "What are you doing out in the rain without an umbrella by the way?" Shinwoo asked, his face looking like a worried parent. "I was meeting an old friend before going back to my college campus and my umbrella just had to break." Jinyoung explained, his voice trembling due to the cold. 
 
The two soon reached the door of Shinwoo's house and their body's were engulfed in warmth the moment they stepped through the large brown door. "You can take a shower in the bathroom down the hallway. I'll just go get you some clothes." Shinwoo smiled a warm smile and led him to the dimly lit bathroom, handing him a towel and clothes to change into. Shinwoo was bustling about the kitchen while Jinyoung showered. He couldn't deny, he was completely interested in Jinyoung and was doing all he could to come off as attractive to him, even if it meant making a whole mess of his kitchen to prepare a decent dinner. 
 
Jinyoung stepped out of the bathroom in a white sweater that was too large for him and a pair of grey leggings as he sniffed the scent of cooking food coming from the kitchen. He let his feet drag his body towards the kitchen and he was met with an adorable sight. Shinwoo wore a blue apron with yellow ducks printed all over them and his hair was untied. His lips were pursed as he chopped the red chillies finely. "What are you cooking?" Jinyoung grinned as he stood next to Shinwoo, admiring the way he was immersed in cooking. "T-turkey Bacon Aglio." Shinwoo muttered, stuttering when he realised how close Jinyoung was standing to him. Jinyoung looked unbelievably cute in the baggy sweater he was wearing, his hair messy but still nice. 
 
"Well I better get going. Enjoy your pasta, I know I would with all the nonsense I eat." Jinyoung chuckled and bowed to thank Shinwoo for all the help. "Wait! Why not stay for dinner?" Shinwoo called out when he noticed that Jinyoung was leaving. "Really?" Jinyoung eagerly asked. He was secretly hoping Shinwoo would ask him to stay because boy did he want some good food and maybe even Shinwoo's company. 
 
"Yeah. You can stay forever if you want."
 
 
 
 
A/N: This is so lame but I got inspiration for the last line from Mulan. It's a good movie okay! Any of you guys listen to Excite by the way? If you do, check out my oneshot 'I Love You.' Heck, even if you don't listen to them, just check it out ^_^ YAY B1A4 comeback next week!!!! I promise a longer oneshot soon!