Convo with DAD. -.-

My Bias or My Boyfriend?

"Noona.... We're here. You ready?" Zelo asked looking at me at the rearview mirror. You took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yep. I'm ready"  Zelo helped you by carrying you to your house and........ THERE. Your dad is THERE. Waiting at you, THERE. *Ughh.. This night is going to be a living hell....* You thought as you and Zelo are getting closer to your dad. You cannot read his emotion by his face.

"Why is he poker faced? What does dad feel that I can't walk because my sprained ankle?" You whispered at Zelo as you try to   think of an alibi  to story out. "I don't know, Noona." Zelo replied.

Inside the house.....

"YA! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FOOT?!?!" Your dad yell but not that loud enough to scare the hell out of you...  "Dad.... Don't yell. It's annoying....." You said calmly while Zelo is putting you on the couch.

"Okay okay. Now, can you explain me how did you ankle got sprained?" Your dad said sarcastically. "Of course, dad.. I can explain it to you now..."  You also said sarcastically and rolled your eyes. You're annoyed how your dad can be an idiot sometimes. He's a bit of your slave because you know that he can't lose her only daughter.

"Wanna know why I got sprained?" You said as if you're teasing your dad.. "OF COURSE, I WANNA KNOW. YOU CRAZY GIRL" Your dad said and you're satisfied with his reaction.

"Zelo, give it to me." You commanded him as he looked around the room, finding something. After a few moment, Zelo handed you your 5-inch heels.

"It's because of this dad.. I'm not used of wearing this kind of shoes, so please, next time, tell the stylist to give me flat shoes and if she is going to give me heels, please, 3-inch is the max, Okay?" Your dad tilted his head. *Why did I hire a stylist?* Your dad thought... "And if it's possible, I don't want a stylist." You added and your dad is still processing his mind.

"Okay dad, If you don't have anything to say anymore, I'll go upstairs. Good night dad." You said as Zelo carried you to your room and you put your arms around Zelo's neck. He blushed at your sudden reactions. You noticed that he is burning red and you asked why. 

"Zelo-ah... Are you sick? Your face is hot and red." You asked him sincerely. "A-ani. I'm not sick Noona. Maybe just a little bit exhausted because of what happened today." He replied still blushing... 

The two of you reached your room. Zelo gently put you down on your bed and he arrange the pillows for you to be comfortable. "Noona. Just rest okay? Have a good sleep. Good night." He said sweetly and he's about to leave your room when... 

"Zelo... Thank you so much for everything. You should get a good sleep, Araseo?" The cute Zelo nodded and you bid your 'Good Night' to him. 

And now... you're alone in your room, thinking about what happened the whole day.. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys~! I'm back after a LONG LONG time. Thanks to those who waited for the fic to be updated~! And please do comment and for the new readers, PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE~! *throws confetti*

 

Thank you so much, YEOROBUN~! :))))))))))))))) 

-Nikka