Concert

My Bias or My Boyfriend?

You,Zelo and the other bodyguards have entered the concert hall... Guess you're on the perfect time, It's time for the opening act of EXO-K . The members appear one by one. The first to appear is Suho, followed by Chanyeol, D.O., Sehun then Kai.. When he appeared you're grinning from ear to ear. You wanted to shout : "That's my boyfriend!!!!" But you're too educated to do that. 

There's only one member left, the vocalist of EXO-K, Baekhyun... When he appeared, you're screaming like crazy, You got up to your seat and you started chanting Baekhyun's name. 

"Baekhyun!!!! Look, Zelo!!!! That's Baekhyun!!! My Bias!!!" You said while shaking Zelo's arm.. You're so happy to see Baekhyun 10 feet away from you. Zelo is also happy to see you smiling like a cute child having a big lollipop. 

"Baekhyun-ah~! Saranghaeyo!~!" You shouted and made a heart sign and put it in the air. Kai spotted you and he thought to said "Jongin" instead of "Baekhyun".. He could barely hear your voice because of the fans screaming like crazy too. So he winked at you and you noticed it... You smiled at him while shivers are going down through your spine... "Ah.... That's greasy guy.. " You thought while shaking your head and smiling like an idiot. 

You words echoed on Zelo's mind.... "Something's not right.." He thought. " Why do noona love Baekhyun when you have Kai??? " 

"Noona-ah~! Why do you love Baekhyun?? You're supposed to root for Kai-hyung because he's your boyfriend... " Zelo asked you out of curiosity. 

"Let me get thing straight for you, okay???" You said and Zelo nodded twice.. " I'm a fan of EXO-K and my BIAS is BAEKHYUN and I'm a girl named Lee ______ WHO is the girlfriend of Kim Jong In WHO will never let go of ME and I will never cheat on HIM because I love HIM and HE is my only ONE" You said emphasizing some of the words. 

BEEP BEEP .. You felt vibration on your pocket and you took out your phone. You saw that your Dad gave you a message... 

Message: Dad

               "________ -ah... You should go home now. It's getting late.." 

You: "Ne.. I will" 

 

"Zelo... Dad's asking me to go home now... " You said a little upset because : 1) You didn't saw any sign of love on the text message that your dad gave to you and 2) You're leaving the concert... 

" Let's go?" Zelo asked you and you nodded slowly.. " Kaja~!" Zelo said in a cute childish way and it made you chuckle and blush as you look at his cute fluffy cheeks..... 

"Always smile, noona... You look prettier when you had them on... " He said while smiling at you.

"Awwwww. It's cute how my dongsaeng cheer me up.. :) Gomawo. " You said as you pinch his cute and fluffy cheeks.. (A/N: I can't get over with Zelo's cheeks!!!! It's just so cute :DDDD) 

You and Zelo arrived at your car. He opened the door for you... "What a gentleman" you thought as you give him your "Thank You" and your smile. 

"Zelo... Why do I have to sit here??? Can't I sit beside you??" Zelo blushed at the words you said.. 

"M-M-Mianhae, Noo-Noona... It's against the rules... (Aish.. Why Am I Stuttering??)" Zelo said while gathering himself up.. 

"Rules??? It's annoying how dad can be overprotective sometimes. It's not like you're going to kiss or makeout with me ,right??" You said thoughtless and it made Zelo blush once again.. Well,he has a 'thing' for you but you don't realized it since you're used to guards even though he's your best friend.

"Of course not , Noona.." He said holding out his pinkie has you lock it with yours...... 

Zelo closed the door at the backseat and he made his way to the driver's seat.. " Ready to go, Noona?" He asked you while he sat at the driver's seat.. 

"Hmmmmm.. Not yet. I have to go somewhere.. :)" You answered while getting out of the car.

"Jakkaman, Noona! I'll go with you...." Zelo insisted as he got out of the car too. in a cool way actually... :DDDDD

"No. Just wait for me here." You said while giving him an OK sign. " But noona..." You cut off Zelo as you insisted that you will go alone. You used your aegyo to him. But to yourself, You know it's a fail but for him.....well,  it makes his body melt... 

"Ugh!!! I can't win.. Okay, noona.... I'll wait for you here. But just 30 minutes okay?? " Zelo whined as he give up.. You jumped on him to give him a tight hug.. He almost fell down because you surprised him and he didn't expect you to do this....

"Gomawo Zelo!!!! I promise.. 30 minutes as you say.." Unknowingly, you gave him a brotherly-love kiss. (which actually beside his ear... xDD) You gave him at least 3 kisses.. 

"Kalkke~!" You left a frozen Zelo on the same spot who has red burning cheeks.... 

"Did noona k-kiss me?? It's against the rules...." He said covering his cheeks and smiling like an idiot... 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay!!! First Chapter is up.. :))) I wish this chap will get me subbies.. :(((((((( xDDD Thank you.. :D