"Ms. Lee, You're in big trouble.."

My Bias or My Boyfriend?

Baekhyun carefully put you down on the bench and the both of you sat down.. You can see on his face what he is feeling right now.. , somewhat like: "What should I do?" or "Kai is going to kill me!!"  He stared at your foot for more than 5 seconds and as soon as he gathered his self, 

"_________-ah.... I-I'm sorry.. I'm really really sorry about your....... foot.." He said and you let out a gentle smile as you nod your head slightly... "Let me see it.. " You nodded as he kneel down and he took off your shoe.. You gasped at the awful condition of your ankle. You thought it'll just going to be a small swell but you didn't expect this red swollen thingy on your foot and you can see your veins like it was going to burst. 

"Omo.. " You whispered to yourself... Baekhyun looked at you and he can see shockness on your face.. 

"D-Do you want to go to the hospital???" He said worriedly..   "A-Aniyo.... I'm okay.." You said and your phone started ringing. You took out your phone as you look at the caller ID.. It was Zelo. >.< 

"Excuse me, Baekhyun-ssi." He just nodded and you turned around a little to talk to Zelo.. "Yo-Yoboseyo??" You said as soon as you answered his call.. 

"Noona-ah!!!!" You moved away the phone from your ear so you won't be deaf.. "Where are you??" You can hear/feel Zelo's worriness at his intonation and because of that, you suddenlt felt guilty.. 

"Ahmmm... " You took a peak of Baekhyun before you answered his question.. "I'm here.. here at a park........ near the concert hall..." You said slowly

"Park?!? Why are you there??? Who are you with???" He asked you these question in a loud voice... You moved away the phone away from your ear. again. 

"Ya!!! Choi Joon Hong!!! Could you lower down your voice???? HUH?!?!" You had your revenge and you flashed a victory smirk on your face while Baekhyun is looking at you with a "What is she doing????" look . You suddenly hung up knowing that Zelo had enough information. 

"So....." Baekhyun attempted to start a conversation and you turned around to face him.. "How are you guys?? You an Kai??" He asked you.. 

"Oh.. We're fine.. But he's not answering his calls.. Do you know anything???" You said "Oh.. I forgot.. What can I do?? My boyfriend is in an idol group.. " You said letting out a dry laugh.. 

"You know, sometimes he even forgets to bring his phone.. He's not that techie.. " Baekhyun said as he try to cheer you up or avoiding you to have thoughts about Kai cheating on you... You nodded and you let out a big sigh.. After that, there's an awkward silence among the two of you..

"That star... That's mine..When I don't feel good or I have something in mind, I'll just stare at it and after all my thoughts will become positive.. It's beautiful isn't it?? :) " He said .. This is the first time you've seen this side of Baekhyun. The optimistic side. You smiled as you stare at the star. 

"If you also have a problem, you can stare at it too. We can share the same star and we can share problems.. Okay??" You nodded your head two times(because if you nod three time you will look like a dog in a car nodding like crazy... xD) and he ruffled your hair.. You suddenly feel like you're Baekhyun's little sisters. You guys are 4 years apart and it's a little awkward to be with him alone... Once again, you stared at the night sky and you started thinking about many things.. Let's say you started thinking many things about Kai... Is he cheating on you??? or Does he love you??? That's what you always thought.. 

Your thoughts were interrupted when a flashing light came  across your eyes.. A blonde guy wearing a black coat approached you saying :

"Ms. Lee, You're in big trouble." You sat there imagining what will your dad tell you if he saw your foot.. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for updating so late.... So many school works and it's depressing.... T_T Writing fic actually makes me happy.. Short Upate.. Sorry Guys!!! :DDDD I will make it longe for the next chap.. :)