What About Your Dad? (A Very Short Chapter)

My Bias or My Boyfriend?

 

Zelo approached you and Baekhyun. Then Zelo's eyes reached your foot. "Now what? This guy will scold me??" You thought as he walks closer. But you will accept no matter what because you know it is your fault.

Zelo suddenly carried you bridal style and cause you to scream a little bit.. "Zelo, I'm okay. I can walk. You can put me down now." You said but he's just ignoring you. Before getting in the car, You waved Baekhyun a small goodbye and he just smiled like an angel. :) Now, back to Zelo.... The cute guy Zelo suddenly turned into a manly Zelo. The both of you kept quiet on your way home. "Something's not right." You thought.

"Zelo...... Is there something bothering you?" You said as you touch his shoulders. But Zelo just sighed in reply. "Zelo, I know that I've made a mistake. Sorry, Okay? I promise not to worry you again. Something just happened suddenly." You said. "What did actually happened?" He replied in an emotionless way.

"You see................" You started to tell him what exactly happened while you were waiting for him, how you got injured and how you and Baekhyun got in the abandoned park. "Is that really what happened?" He said as if he is teasing you. "Yes it is!" You replied and slightly slapped his shoulders. "Okay. I believe you noona. Just don't be careless next time. Okay?" He said and you just smiled with your eyes... ^_^  "There's one more thing Ms. Lee.... What are we going to tell to your father?" He asked.. "Don't worry. I'll handle it.. :P" You replied confidently.