The New Boy

I Came Back (For You)

Shout out to: Fanylovespink and lolgurl for subscribing!

Yoseob POV

 

I strolled through the school gates, and walked towards the principal's office to retrieve my schedule. Homeroom was Ms. Whatever. I kinda got lost in the school when I bumped into.... Doojoon! I asked him to me to Ms. W's classroom and he agreed. I saw the teacher outside of the classroom. I gave her my schedule so she could show me around, and we talked about the school rules, cafeteria, ect. I opened the door to the classroom, and my eyes scanned the room for one specific person. Bingo! She was right next to the door. She seemed surprised and mad to see me. So, anyways, I introduced myself. "Hello! I'm Yang Yoseob. Please take care of me while I am here!" All girls were eyeing me. Ewww! s.... I'm pretty sure I heard a girl say "I do!" after I introduced myself.Ms. Told me to sit in an empty seat. I saw Kimmi run up and sit down next to a random girl. I pouted, since I would not be able to sit next to her. "What's wrong, Yoseob?" A random girl asked. I just ignored her and plopped myself down.

Kimmi POV

 

The classroom door opened. OMO! What is HE doing here?! Everybody's eyes were on him, especially the girls. s. He introduced himself, and the teacher asked him to sit in an empty seat. Oh no... I was surrounded by empty seats! Han HeeJoo was here, so I ran and sat next to her. Han HeeJoo is my best friend since first year high school. She has an epic crush on.....CENSORED! Haaahaa! You can't find out now! Anyways, back to the story. She had a confused look in her face, but I just shrugged it off. The bell rang, signaling second period. I was about to race out the door, when someone grabbed my hand. Take a good guess of who it is.

 

Author POV

 

I tried making it longer... and failed miserably. Sorry, guys I guess you'll just have to stick to short updates... But I usually make 2 updates a day.