First Kiss.... In a closet

I Came Back (For You)

Yoo Kimmi POV

 

Someone roughly grabbed my hand, and pulled me through the hallway. Who the heck is this person? We ended up in a random closet. That was fast. I turned around then I saw the person lock the door. Um.... That person finally turned around, and revealed.... Yoseob. I should have known. He had a smirk on his face, and started walking towards me. I started backing away, as fast as he was coming towards me. I suddenly felt a wall behind me. He was now just in front of me, and there was nowhere for me to go. I looked down so I wouldn't be looking at his face."Kimmi, look at me." He cooed. Both of his hands were now just beside my head, trapping me. "No." I said. He took my face in his hands, and forced me to look into his eyes. "Kimmi, do you really hate me?" His eyes sparkled with a glint of hope, but was full of sadness. "Er, why do you ask? You really don't know?" I retorted. He seemed like he was deep in thought, so I took my chance and pushed him away. Well, I attempted to. He was as heavy as an elephant! You guys should try pushing an elephant. He smirked at how goofy I was. I'm lucky second period is my free period, that way I won't be tardy.

 

Yoseob POV

 

I just wish Kimmi knew how I felt, and would feel the same way towards me.

I slowly reach for her hands, and put them around my neck. "What are you doing?" She asked.

 

Kimmi POV

 

I knew that If I tried to pry my arms off him, he wouldn't stop, so I was hopeless.

 

Yoseob POV

 

"Shh" I cooed, trying to soothe her. She was obviously in an uncomfortable position.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and rested my forehead on top of her own.

Tears were silently rolling down her face. I gently pressed her head onto my chest, resting my head on top of her hair. Her hair smelled like flowers. "Why are you crying, Jagi?" She sniffled a little, and then answered. "You're sending me mixed signals. I have no idea what's going on in your head." She then wacked my head, and ran towards the door. I caught her before she could run out, and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Let go of me." She cried. I turned her around, and pushed her against the wall. I wiped her tears off with my thumb, and tried to soothe her. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. I took my only chance, and gently pressed my lips onto hers. After a few seconds, I let go. She looked startled.

 

Kimmi POV

 

What the heck just happened? He wants to toy with me! He's always like that... I will really make that boy pay for this..

 

Yoseob POV

 

She pushed me off and left the closet. Did I do something wrong? Was it... too soon?