Confession

I Came Back (For You)

A-PLUS KimKeyBummi itzmeCL Toxicstar99 lolgurl FanyLovesPink
Shout out to these wonderful subscribers! Ye, ye, ye!
Kimmi POV
Yoseob left the house to tell my parents where I was, and to grab me a set of clothes.. Oh wait! He doesn't know where I live! Well, maybe he does.... Aish...... I can't even contact him in any way.. Oh well. I tried standing up a bit, but I fell back on the bed due to the pain. "Ouchhhh" I groaned. I was just roaming (and limping) around his room, wondering about random stuff, when something popped in my mind.... Why did he bring me here? There is something wrong with him.... Time to investigate! He had a board of pictures on his wall. I chuckled, this reminded me of my room.. Oddly enough, this board was full of pictures of him... And me.... What am I doing here? And how did he get pictures of me? I'm starting to get scared.... Is he stalking me? I sat back on the bed, and as if on cue, Yoseob came in with my clothes."Hey" He huffed. Seemed like he ran here. "Are you okay?" I asked.. "Yeah, yeah I am..." He dropped the bag of clothes near the bed and gave me a light hug. I didn't know what to do, so I just returned the hug. He was warm and soft, like a plushie... He reminded me of a pikachu... A purple one, too, since he was wearing a purple shirt. Heheheee... "I should call you purple pikachu instead of Yoseob, yeah?" He shook his head forcefully after loosening the hug. "You should call me 'OPPA'."He stated, making me giggle.
Yoseob POV
When am I going to tell her? AISH! Er, how do I tell her? Such a fool....... I still wonder, does she think of me as an enemy? "Kimmi.... Do you think of me as an enemy?" "Why do you ask?" "I just wanted to know..." "I used to.... You've changed.... A lot..." She ended the conversation. I looked into her eyes, no actually I stared into them for a long time. She suddenly smiled and buried her face in my chest, taking a deep breath. I wrapped my arms around her, and she did the same. If only time could stop, if only everything could stop, this would be the perfect moment for me, the perfect memory. I pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Your mom was worried about you, but she said you could stay over." "Okay.... And thank you..." "Why are you thanking me?" I asked. She replied, "For everything you've done for me." I smiled into her hair, softly it. "Yoseob?" "Hmm...?" "Why do you have pictures of me on your board?" She asked.. Ohhh... What do I do now?! OMO!
Kimmi POV
"Yoseob?" I asked.. "Hmm..?" I paused for a little while, then continued..."Why do  you have pictures of me on your board?" He seemed to pause for a while, thinking. He then let go of the hug, and slowly reach for my hands.. (Deja Vu Moment! Ahaaahaha) He pressed them onto his chest, and I could feel his heart beating rapidly.. "This is how my heart races when I see you, or when I'm with you..." He whispered.. "You remember, that day you left... That hurt my heart..... And that day, Kimmi, I realized that I loved you..." I smiled, melting at his words... He let go of my hands, and dug something out of his pocket.. It was a jewelry case... He opened it, and gave it to me,"Kimmi.... Will you be my girlfriend?" Inside was a couples ring, it was beautiful.. I silently nodded, and he smiled. He picked me up and spun me around, causing me to drop the rings, but he didn't notice. He set  me down on the bed and looked at my hands..."Kimmi, where are the rings?!" I giggled, as he pouted.. "Magic??" He looked around and finally saw them on the floor. "Oh, there they are..." He picked them up, and slid the ring on my finger, while I slid his on his finger. He pressed a kiss to my lips so suddenly, that it caused both of us to fall down onto the bed with a small thud.
Yoseob POV
I pressed a kiss to her lips, and it caused both of us to fall down onto the bed with a light thud. I felt a plush thing in my pocket, and remembered about the necklace and pikachu. I slowly let go of the kiss, and dug into my pocket once again. I pulled out the pikachu and the necklace. Kimmi was staring at the pikachu in awe. "You like?" I asked, playfully.. "How the heck did that thing fit in your pocket?!" I totally did not expect her to say that. I then looked at my pocket, and back at the pikachu. "Magic??" I .