Purple Pikachu

I Came Back (For You)

Yoseob POV

 

It's because I Love you, I thought. What should I say now? Hmm.... "Kimmi, rest and your wounds will heal faster, okay?" I asked her to sleep, so I would get a little bit of time to think.. I put down the bowl, and tucked her into bed, pulling the covers up. I sang her a soft lullaby, slowly easing her to sleep. Soon enough, her eyelids drooped  down. I almost forgot! I should go and get her that purple pikachu. I should also go tell her parents about what happened...

On the way to the store, I hopped off my bike and chained it to the stalls. I quickly went inside the gift store, looking around at random items..

 

Junior High...

I rode my bike to school, and I saw Kimmi on the way. She was reading a book while walking. "Kimmi!" She didn't look up.. "Hmmph..." I swerved my bike to a stop right in front of her, desperate for her attention. She tripped trying to stop so suddenly, and fell. Oops... Eh, she'll be fine. "Yah! YANG YOSEOB!" She yelled at me. I didn't mean to make her mad.. "Mianhe! MIANHE!" She walked off into the school, and met up with a friend of hers. I saw she went into a classroom, and decided to secretly follow her. I stood outside the classroom door, eavesdropping. Yeah, yeah I know it's rude to eavesdrop. Oh well. "Kimmi-ah, what happened to you?" I heard her friend talking.. "I fell...." She replied, hanging her head down.. "How did you fall? Omo, you won't stop bleeding!".... I made her bleed? Now I really felt bad... -End of flashback-

 

I found the pikachu I was looking for, and paid for it. I went out of the store when I found what I was looking for- A jewelry shop. Oh yeahhh, I thought. (LOL) I quickly made my way inside, and found a  couple ring... I held onto the couple ring, and found a necklace with a 'K' laced onto it. I went to the counter and paid for the accessories, and asked the cashier to wrap it up. I quickly got on my bike and went back home, hoping Kimmi hadn't woken up yet.

 

Kimmi POV

 

I felt so tired, and after to listening to the soft lullaby, I fell asleep. I had a nightmare where I was falling off a cliff, because a whole bunch of queenkas pushed me down. I kept falling and falling, and then I suddenly woke up and  found Yoseob in my room. Or actually, HIS room."Are you okay? You're sweating alot..." He asked, coming over to feel the temperature on my head. "You're not sick or anything... Do you need me to take you home?" "I don't really want to go home.." I admitted.. He chuckled, then answered, "So you wanna stay here? I'll go tell your parents and grab extra clothing for you, okay?" I nodded, feeling too tired to do anything else.

 

Yoseob POV

 

I got into my bike once again, and I left to Kimmi's house. If you're wondering how I know where it is, I saw her coming out of her house that day and I may have stalked her a few times.... Hehehe... A few minutes later, I ended up at her house and I rung the doorbell. The door opened revealing and ahjumma. Must be the mom. "Hello!" I bowed to her, as she looked worried. "Hello, may I asked, have you seen my daughter Kimmi?" The worried ahjumma asked. "Yes, I have she is at my apartment right now, she got bullied buy a big group of girls, but she is doing fine now." I explained everything to the ahjumma. The ahjumma let me come inside. "Kimmi doesn't feel well enough to come home, is it okay if she spends the night at my house?" I asked, and the ahjumma agreed and came over to squish my cheeks. Why does everyone do that? I wondered... The ahjumma sent me to Kimmi's room to get a few spare clothes for her to wear.. I silently walking into her room with my bag, and looked into her drawers for a few comfortable clothes to wear. I silently walked around her room, admiring how her room looks. I went over to a board of pictures. They were pictures of her in middle and junior high school. I saw a section of the bored were pictures of me.... And at the top it labeled "Enemy" I chuckled, she really hated me enough to put me in her room. :)