Seoul High

I Came Back (For You)

Yoo Kimmi POV

"You mean.... you don't remember me?" He loosened his hug. "Well, you do remind me of someone...." I answered. It looked as if his tears were threatening to fall. What the heck? "Who do I remind you of?" He asked. "Oh, just a childhood enemy. He would always tease me and he was always mean to me.... Oddly he was only mean to me. -.- His name is Yang Yoseob. Nobody bothers me now that he's gone so I'm happy without him" I smiled, aware that I STILL didn't know his name. "So you DO remember me! But.... you hate me...." His expression was excited, and then sad. Jeez, he is full of emotions... I knew he was probably Yoseob, but I wanted to push his buttons, just to get back at him. "Who are you though?" I asked... Again. "I'm Yang Yoseob, and I will make you fall in love with me!" He exclaimed. "Shush it will you? You'll embarrass yourself! And what makes you think I will fall in love with an enemy? Pfft" My hands on my hips, I turned and ran towards the school. I'm lucky I started walking early, so I have 20 extra minutes. I'd hate to be tardy. I was about 5 minutes away from the school, so I stopped running to catch my breath. That was when I realized Yoseob had been following me. "Stop following me you stalker!" I yelled behind my back."I go to the same school as you... And I don't know how to get there!" He yelled back. Oh no...... He's going to MY school?! It's not like he will be in the same classes as me... I didn't want to talk to him, so I started running again. I burst into the classroom, having 7 minutes to spare. Whew, I made it on time. Nobody was in the room yet, so I get to read. I was reading The Blah Blah Blah, when the tardy bell rang. I heard the teacher talking to someone outside the door. Ooh, do we have a new student? Oh wait a minute..... No..... It can't be Yoseob. It won't be Yoseob. Oh, great. It's him. He enters the door with the teacher, smiling like a unicorn. He introduces himself, and all the girls stare at him.

------------------

Yoseob's POV next chapter!