Mysteriously cute

I Came Back (For You)

Kimmi's POV (You)

Say no, no, no, no, no........

My alarm clock ran off, signaling that it's time for me to wake up. Well, duh. I grabbed my school uniform, and brushed my teeth. I jumped into the shower with about 15 minutes to spare. After all was done, I grabbed my lunchbox and checked to make sure I had my homework in my backpack. Rushing out the door, I waited at the bus stop, when I heard....... Nothing. That's weird... Why is it so erily quiet? I decided to ditch the bus and just walk to school. I started walking then I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped for a few seconds, and so did the other footsteps. I quickened my pace, starting to panic. I decided to scare this person, so I turned at a nearby shop. I turned my back so I would be facing this "person". This person then showed up. I stared at this persons shoes, and realized they belonged to a boy. I slowly looked up, and saw a teddy bear. Wait no, that's his face. He's so adorable! He reminded me of...... Wait.... Can it be? No, It's just a coincidence. Anyways, should I pester him with questions?Yeah, of course! It's Cop time! "Were you following me?" I questioned. "Well, uh..... Eh yeah...." The mysterious, yet cute, boy answered. "But why?" "I thought you looked like one of my childhood classmates... I just needed proof that you weren't or you would get stuck in my head all day." "Oh... You seem nice." I smiled " My name is Yoo Kimmi, Just call me whatever." The mysterious boy's smile faltered into a shocked expression. "Are you okay?" I asked. Suddenly the boy squished me under his hug. "Uh, I still don't know your name, teddy bear."

--------------

Author POV

Author is sorry this chapter is short.

I have a surprise the next few chapters. It will be worth while waiting!

And If I have any spelling mistakes, please do inform me! I don't use any spell correctors. And try to guess... Who did the teddy bear remind Yoo Kimmi of?