First Try

Strawberry Milk

 

Classes are over. Time to go home. 
You just can't take your eyes off Kikwang the whole class session. 
"Ya~ Let's go!" Taeyeon tapped your shoulder. You glared at her as if it was the biggest mistake of her life. 
"You know I'm busy!" You nagged. 
"Oh yeah? On what?" Taeyeon asked.
"Or maybe the question is on WHO?" Sooyoung second demotion. You just ignored them and as you looked back at Kikwang, Taeyeon and Sooyoung followed your view and spotted the seat of Kikwang. But he already left. 
"So..it's Kikwang huh?" Taeyeon said while nodding slowly eye-ing Sooyoung. 
"Where is he? This is all your fault Taeyeon unnie!" You stood up then looked from left to right. But Kikwang was nowhere to be found.
"Your prince already went out, madmoiselle!" Sooyoung teases you.
"Right! Right! Got to go!" You said then quickly went out to look for Kikwang. 
You left Taeyeon and Sooyoung sighing because of your carelessness.
"She forgot to pack her book!" Taeyeon said, picking up your book.
"Aish that girl. C'mon let's follow her" Sooyoung commented weakly.
 
Luckily, you found Kikwang sitting on the bench alone whilst listening to his ipod. You can't stop spazzing as soon as you went and sat next to him. 
"A-Annyeonghaseyo oppa!" You stuttered. You can feel your cheeks starting to heat up. It's actually the first time that you made a first move on a guy. You just don't know why you have the urge to know him. You just felt, there's something about him that attracts you. 
Kikwang looked up and you saw him sigh. Then he lazily looked to your side. 
"What?" Kikwang said coldly. But for you. It was the sweetest thing you've ever heard that day. 
"I can call you oppa right?" You asked while grinning. 
"Whatever" He answered you then Kikwang stood up.
"Next time, don't talk or come near me" He continued aroggantly the walked away. 
You were left there with a shock expression on your face. Not because your hurt, but because you are amazed. 
Taeyeon and Sooyoung saw it.They stared at each other. 'This is not good' They thought.
 
"Sungmi, gwaenchana? (are you alright?)" Taeyeon asked thinking that you were hurt by Kikwang.
"Yes! Of course!" You said grinning. Your bestfriends looked at you in bewilderment.
"Your not hurt by Kikwang's cold treatment?" Sooyoung asked taking a seat next to you. Taeyeon then sat after. 
"Cold treatment? Tss. He's just playing hard to get my friends!" You said to them almost shouting.
"What are you talking about? It felt like he completely ditched you earlier!" Sooyoung said. 
You stood up and faced them. The two of them looked up to you. 
"No. No. No my Unnies. It's just a matter of time before he fall head over heels on me!" You said triumphantly. Then you let out a devilish laugh which made ypur bestfriends laugh along. 
"Hahaha. OMO. What about ..." You covered Taeyeon's mouth, not continuing her words.
"Stop right there! I don't want to here it!" Then you covered your ears.
"Okay. But as much as we don't want to mention it, he'll be coming sooner or later Sungmi. You know that." Taeyeon warned you .
"Shake out the negative thoughts Unnies." You said. Then you sat in between them. Now with an inspired and content look..
 
"Kikwang oppa. You may hate me now, but I know someday, your going to love me!" You said confidently. Then you high fived your bestfriends. 
The three of you walked home happily,you just thought of Kikwang, food and kikwang. kkk~ 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hello friends!
Im really sorry for the ultra super mega late update. We've just finished our midterms exams. Please forgive me. *puppy eyes*
 
Hihi. Anyway, Sungmi already approached Kikwang. And kikwang was not that friendly. hmm. but hey, our girl didn't waiver. Instead she still plans to pursue Kikwang. kkk~ True Love? 
And who is that person Taeyeon was talking about? hmm. cheesy.
Comment! Comment! And please subscribe! Thanks so much! :)