The Audition and The Hidden Agenda

Strawberry Milk

Its saturday. And your still enjoying the feeling of oversleeping. When suddenly someone swished your curtain and let out the rays wake you up.

"Goodmorning princess!" Hyukjae greeted you. But it was not a fine day for you. You instanly stood up, hair all messed up and a scrounched face. You glared Hyukjae with a 'WHAT.THE.HELL.DO.YOU.WANT.' look.

Hyukjae filnched a little bit and bounced to your bed.

"Ya~! Wake up already! Your not some king of Royalty to be waking up so late! Its almost lunch! " Hyujkae retorted. Then he quickly pulled out of your bed then dragged you out of your room through the kitchen.

"But it's Saturdaaaaay!" you whined as your brother continue to drag you towards the kitchen.

"Yes. And school's got audition today. And take note, its SMTown's audition! So we better be early!" Hyukjae said. making emphasis on his last word.

"What's it going to do with me? It's not like Im going to audition?!" You nagged.

"Your going to accompany your oppa dear" your mom said, appearing from the sala.

"MWOH?! But his all gwown-up! He can handle it in his own!" You continue to nag while dumping pancakes onto your mouth.

"Cause that's what family is all about! They support each other, every step of the way!" Hyukjae said confidently. You just rolled your eyes. 'Here he goes again' you thought to yourself.

Then suddenly, a thought came to your mind.

YOUR POV:

The audition's going to be in our school. Then that means there's a possibility that I'll be seeing Kikwang! I can't help but to smile by my sudden thought. Hyuk Oppa saw it cause I saw him raise his eyebrow. I have to think of a topic so that he won't suspect me of anything. hihi.

"So oppa. When and where is this audition?" I asked him with a calm face just so he won't suspect. kkk~

"10am. At our school gym. Why the sudden change of mood Sungmi-ah?" He said. Still looking suspicious at me.

"Oh nothing. Im just excited to support you Oppa! Oppa fighting!" I clenched my fist. Its a good thing my brother was brightened by my actions. I sighed in relief. But then he looked at me again suspiciously.

"But Im watching you" Hyukjae warned me as he leaned closer to my side. I kissed his cheek and continue to gaped in my pancakes.

"Oppa! Hurry up! Were going to be late!" I switched the topic again. He just shook his head on me and continued eating.

After eating we each took a bath first. Then we stroll down towards our school. Our school is really near from my our house. So it kinda lessens the transportation fare. Less money fare, more food money! Hahaha.

We arrived at our school's gym at exactly 9:30am. There's so many people lined up for the registration booth. Good thing Oppa already has registered. So it saves us half the audition process.

But really, I wanted him to pass this audition. Oppa really has a passion for dancing. He really has a potential of being an idol. He lined up inside the gym and I went to the bleachers to watch them perfrom. He looked up to me and I gave him a warm smile and did a heart sign. He posed his gummy smile and waved lovingly. kkk~

When Oppa was now talking to the other auditionees, I discreetely moved out of the bleachers, away from the gym for my Hidden agenda.

TO.FIND.KIKWANG :)