The Second Try :)

Strawberry Milk

You congratulated your instict when you found Kikwang on the library. You quietly sat in front of him. The sight of seeing him reading a book, amazes you. You cant stop blushing.

"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!" You greeted him. But you made sure to lower your voice.

"What?" Kikwang said coldly.

Kikwang's POV:

Here's this girl again, Lee Sungmi. Aish. This girl really does know how to annoy people.

"Are you going to audition too?" She asks me.

"Can't you see Im reading? Why in the world would I audition?"I bombarded her back with my questions.

"It's just that. You have a potential of being an Idol oppa" She said to me. Smiling cheekily.

"Tss. Whatever." I just ignored her and continue reading my book.

"Why oppa? You scared?!" She suddenly burst into a dare.

What the?! Me? Scared?!!! This girl really has some guts to actually ask me that.

"IM.JUST.NOT.INTERESTED.PERIOD." I slowly pronounced my words to her. She just tilted her head.

To be honest. I was kinda shocked by her reaction. Most of the girls would scram once I've showed them my serious face.

Sungmi's the first to actually just ignored my stubborness. Or maybe because she's just stubborn like me?

She's actually the first one to ever shrugged out my cold treatment, ever since that day when... NO.No.

ERASE> I'VE MOVED ON. I shook my head and I think Sungmi saw me.

"What's bothering you, Oppa?" She asks me with her concern look. Aish. WOMAN. Just when you think you know them, suddenly their true colors would be revealed.

"NONE.OF YOUR.BUSINESS." I said then I packed all my books to my bag and walked off.

End of POV

 

You followed Kikwang outside the library. He was so fast to quickly went down the stairs. You ran as fast as you could to catch up with him. But being a clumsy girl as you are, you accidentally tripped your left foot to your right that made you came tumbling down the stairs. You yelped and shout in pain. You felt a crack on your left foot. You can't barely stand. You curse yourself for being such a clumsy girl.

Just then, someone instanly carried you in a bridal way (kkk~) upstairs. And to your surprise.. It was Kikwang :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hello again mah frieends! Double update! hihi.

Hope you like it! Coment and Subscribe :DDD

@ fanfic_lover - thank you so much :) please stay with us :DDD and don't forget to comment :DD