The Truth Doesn't Hurt.... As Much

Hey Boy

Yeeun was sound asleep as Yoobin had his face laying on the side of the bed and Yeeun's hand was laying on top of his head. Yoobin got permission from Yeeun's parents and his own that he could stay with Yeeun through ht enight since she wouldn't allow him to go. Maybe it was because she knew Yoobin would be the crap out of Taecyeon if he ever saw him. Yoobin opened his eyes lightly and looked around for a second to see his surroundings. Then he lightly lifted his head and gently took Yeeun's hand off his head and laid a few kisses on her knuckles. He then got up, knowing what he needed to do. He needed to talk to Taecyeon about why he did it. Why he hurt Yeeun.

His eyes rested on his girlfriend's relaxed, exhausted face and he smiled lightly. He laid a kiss on top of her head and put his jacket on him, quietly walking out of the room. He walked out of the hospital, got into his sister's car that he had borrowed earlier, and drove off to school. He needed to get his and Yeeun's work anyway and he knew Taecyeon would at least be there. When he drove up in his parking spot, it seemed like Taecyeon was waiting for him. Yoobin got out of the car and as Taecyeon walked towards him, he punched him in the face. "Aish.. Yoobin why did you do that?!"

"That is what you get for hurting Yeeun you jerk! How could you do that to her?! How?!" Yoobin yelled, both his hands balling into fists out of anger.

"I didn't do it!" Taecyeon yelled.

Yoobin blinked. Did he just hear him correctly? "... What?"

"I was in the car, but I didn't do it!"

"Then who... who did it?"

Taecyeon lowered his head and sighed.

"Yah! Who did it?!"

"... Junho."

"What?!"

"Junho was driving and saw her. I think he was high or something because he was ranting on about you two and how we needed to hate you, but I moved on and forgot about it. he got angry at me and when he saw her, he just pushed on the gas and.." Taecyeon sighed heavily. "He hit her hard. Then he backed up and drove off."

"You didn't bother going to-"

"I went early this morning to tell the police. They haven't told Yeeun yet since I know you were with her all last night." Taecyeon said softly and then walked closer to Yoobin and looked dead in his eyes. "Promise me you'll take care of her? I know she loves you deeply, but I need to know that you'll take care of her."

Yoobin nodded. "I promise and hey... I'm sorry about punching you. Yeeun said she saw you and so.. I assumed it was you."

"I'd understand... I was on the passenger side and I figured she only see me. I'm just glad she's alright. Oh, and don't be sorry. I deserved your punch for even trying to ruin your relationship months ago." Yoobin patted Taecyeon's shoulder and nodded lightly before Taecyeon walked away. Yoobin sighed a bit and began walking into the school right when his phone started to ring. He looked at it and chuckled lightly. "Yes my Queen?" He asked, knowing who it was.

"You left me here in the hospital.. Waeyo?"

"I'm getting our work because your parents said I gotta take care of you today. You're being released today and my house is gonna be empty for a few days since my dad is going on a business trip and Miryo is off on a trip to Japan with her Japanese class."

"Oh~, I see. Well I'm glad you're taking care of me. When will you'll be back?"

"In a few. Oh, I ran into Taec a few minutes ago."

"... Oh? W-What did he say?"

"He said he went to the cops today and said Junsu did it. I'd understand since Taec's car isn't messed up as hard as he would've hit you and plus he said Junsu was high and planning to hurt us."

Yeeun was silent. Yoobin started to worry a bit.

"Yeeun-ah?"

"I'm here Oppa... I'm just taking everything in" Yeeun laughed lightly "Oh, JYP-ssi came by when I woke up."

"W-What?! What did he say?"

"Well... He said that I hope I get a speedy recovery because you'll need your singer with you when you debut."

Yoobin's eyes widened and he was smiling big as he took their math homework from their teacher and went to their last class. "Omo... I can't believe it! We're trainees now?"

"Mhm! He said that despite the short time of being, we'll be able to make it. I'm excited!"

"I am too! The doctor came by too and he said that'll I'll be back to normal in a couple of days!"

Yoobin walked out of the school and put his backpack full of their work. "Well that's good! I'll be able to give you tight hugs and carry you over my shoulder!"

Yeeun laughed and Yoobin got into his car. "Silly babo~."

"Hehe, I gotta go Yeeun. I'm in the car, but I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Wait, you mind getting some breakfast from somewhere? I kind of... don't like-"

"-Hospital breakfast, I know. I don't like them either. I went into the hospital once for a broken arm from basketball, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I remember... I was worried you couldn't play for the rest of the season. Anyway, I'll let you go, but bring me back food please~!"

"I will, I will. I love you."

"I love you too Oppa~." He hung up and then drove away from the student parking lot and drove to the store, picking up some donuts, little bottles of orange juice, and drove back to the hospital. He put his backpack on his back and walked inside, walking directly to Yeeun's room. He knocked on the door lightly before entering with a big smile. "Jagi~."

"Yoobin! You're back!" Yeeun said happily with a smile that made Yoobin's hart do flips.

"Yep! I brought you some breakfast and our work for school, but we'll do that when we get you out."

"Are my parents here to-"

"Yep! They just signed you out of here and they gave me your clothes to change into." Yoobin said and handed Yeeun her clothes. Yeeun kissed his lips softly before gently getting off the bed and then into the bathroom. While Yeeun was changing, Yoobin took out their breakfast and sat it on the bed, taking a donut out and eating it.

"Yah! You starting eating without me~."

Yoobin turned his head to the whining of the orange-head and laughed. "I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday. I was so worried about you that I didn't even leave to get breakfast."

Yeeun walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it, kicking her feet lightly in the air. "You really are the sweetest guy ever... Being so selfless and worry about other people's health than yours." Yoobin smiled gently and fed her a donut, making her smile brightly. They ate in slight silence, occasionally laughing and teasing each other on how they ate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to my little humble of a home." Yoobin said as he let Yeeun walk in first. Yeeun looked around curiously and smiled at the photos of Yoobin as a kid. Yoobin watched the other's gaze and laughed a bit before he took her hand and led her upstairs. "Do you wanna sleep in my room or in Miryo's? She really doesn't mind if you're in hers, but you don't wanna touch her stuff."

"C-Can I sleep in your room?"

Yoobin smiled softly and nodded, walking towards his door. "Of course~!" He opened his door and walked in, tossing his bag near his dresser. "Welcome to my room Jagi. Make yourself at home~."

Yeeun giggled a bit and walked into his room, looking around and seeing all his posters of his favorite bands and groups all over his wall. She then sat next to him and looked at him quietly. Yoobin looked back and smiled at her, receiving a smile back. He then leaned close and gave her a soft kiss on her lips before resting his head on hers. She trailed her hands down his arm and interlaced her fingers in his, giving a light squeeze. He smiled more and they just kept quiet, gazing into each other's eyes in a loving way. It was their weird, telepathic way of communication, telling each other loving things and just gazing into each other's eyes to see the other's emotions. "I love you Yeeun-ah." Yoobin said after several minutes of silence.

Yeeun smiled happily. "I love you too Yoobin-ah.."