The Party That Will Set Up the Rest of Our Lives

Hey Boy

A/N: Now I know I forgot something in the first chapter so I'll say it now XD Yoobin is 6'0" so he's way~ taller than Yeeun. I wanted it to seem he's a tall guy instead of short. (Maybe in the near future if my Yebin fanfic goes well I'll write another one and maybe a 2ye too XD) but yeah.. BACK TO THE STORY \O/ Thank you for the comments! Greatly appreciated. -showers you all in love-

 

"I just don't get it Miryo!" Yoobin yelled at his older sister, Miryo, who was sitting on his bed with him as he was doing his calculus homework.

"How don't you get it? You add 54 to the 27 and then divide by 7. After that, you find the cosine of that."

Yoobin stared at the piece of paper and did as he was told. Miryo and Yoobin are half-siblings, but Miryo's father disappeared and left instantly. They are so close that everyone considers them siblings. Miryo is currently in college, majoring in Recording and producing and was living at home to take care of their ill dad. Their father was a founder of a big electronics company that recently went international to the U.S. and to other Asian countries. Yoobin and Miryo work there as beta testers so they had the gadgets before anyone else got it.

As he we finishing up his homework, his phone rang and he picked it up, answering it. "Hello?"

"Yoobin-ah~! It's me Yeeun."

"Ah~! Yeeun-ah! What's up? Are you changing your mind about the party?"

"No I'm not actually.. I wanna hang out with you. I was just wondering if you did the Calc. homework yet."

"I did! I got my sister to help me. Why need help with the last problem?"

There was a brief silence.

"Yeeun?"

"... How did you know I need help with that problem?"

"Yoona called me. He said he needed help with it and he called you and said you didn't know either."

"Ah~ Arasso. Well do you know how to do it?" Yoobin then started to talking to the other while Miryo walked out of her room. As it approached 6:30 and they were talking for two hours straight, Yeeun spoke. "So, I'm going to get off the phone so I can get dressed and pretty for you Handsome Boy."

Yoobin smirked lightly at the nickname. "You go do that Pretty Girl and I'll look ier and handsome for you."

"hehe Bye Yoobin-ah. See you in a bit." The both hung up and Yoobin instantly got dressed. After ten minutes of getting dressed, he looked in the mirror in the bathroom and smiled at his outfit. He liked it because it was just something he liked wearing, especially at a party to show off a bit but not too much. He picked up his keys, wallet, and brushed his hair down before running downstairs and outside to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KYA~!!!!" Yeeun yelled happily as she threw her phone on the bed and ran to her closet to find an outfit to wear. She heard footsteps run in and she noticed her 12 year old brother, Jaebum, or JB for short, poke his head in the closet. "Noona, everything okay?"

Yeeun turned and showed her bright smile. "Yeah, I'm just really excited. Yoobin is taking me to a party!"

"Kim Yoobin?" JB laughed softly "I can't believe that dude would take the weirdo, nerd out to a party."

"YAH!" She threw a shirt at him, but he dodged it and took off running. After twenty minutes, she brused her blonde hair and flattened her outfit a bit before cheking her phone. A text came from Yoobin.

From: Handsome Boy

Hey, I'm outside right now so hurry up a bit so we can get there early and not get caught in the drinking flock. XD

-Bin

She laughed softly and walked downstairs with her key, purse, and phone in her hands. "Bye Appa! Bye Umma! I'll be back soon!" She yelled to her parents before heading outside. She saw Yoobin standing against his car and she walked over to him. Yoobi swore he thought she was a hot girl instead of the ner everyone was calling her. "Hey Yeeun." He said with a soft smile.

"Hey Yoobin~. I'm ready to go whenever you are." Yoobin opened the passenger door and Yeeun climbed in. As they drove, the kind of talked about their classes and their teachers. They even talked about some of their favorite things like they did at lunch. They eventually pulled up to Taecyeon's big house and Yoobin parked the car and quickly got out of his side and opened Yeeun's. Yeeun thanked him before getting out and looked around. "Wow.. I haven't been to his house since... ever." Yeeun said softly and Yoobin took her hands in his, making her blush a bit. They walked to the front door and knocked. They heard people yelling before Taecyeon opened the door.

"Hey Yoob- Oh hey Yeeun" He smiled a bit at her "I didn't think you'd bring her here."

"I wanted to take her along since she wasn't doing anything today."

"I see..." He looked at Yoobin and then at Yeeun. "Make yourselves at home. Other non-alcoholic beverages are on the island in the kitchen and you guys can hang out at the pool since no one wlse will hang out there because we'll be drinking." Yoobin nodded and held Yeeun's hand and led them to the kitchen. "Want some soda?"

Yeeun nodded and Yoobin poured her a cup of soda and handed it to her before motioning Yeeun to follow him to the pool area. She followed him outside to the pool and she sat on the pool chair Yoobin sat on. "This is a nice house.. Didn't think his parents would buy a house like this." Yeeun said mostly to herself and she felt Yoobin's hand on her shoulder. "Hm? What is it?"

"Can I... Can I ask you something?"

Yeeun nodded, smiling a bit.

"If... If someone fell in love with you, what would you say?"

"I'd be really happy. No one's ever liked me before.."

Yoobin bit his bottom lip and he leaned near her lips and kissed her softly. Yeeun was blushing like an idiot during the kiss, but was kissing back. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her by the waist, deepning the kiss. She then pulled away and rested her head on his shoulder, blushing more. "Y-Yoobin..."

"I've fallen in love with you Park Yeeun. I know we haven't talked much since Freshman year, but... I've been waiting to tell you this for a long time."

Yeeun hit his arm playfully. "You should've told me then! Do you know how much pain it was waiting to see if you did like me? Aish.."

Yoobin lifted Yeeun's head to look in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I was just... nervous. Would you like to be my girlfriend Park Yeeun?"

"Yes. yes I will." Yeeun said with a bright smile before they shared another kiss. Yeeun then rested her head on his shoulder again and then looked at the sky. After an hour, the house was filled and people were at the pool area. Yeeun and Yoobin made sure to be away from the crazy drunks and drugees and stayed together, holding each other's hand tightly. They ended up to be in the kitchen, feeding one another fruit while telling each other about their childhood. Yeeun loved Yoobin's stories about his older sister because Miryo was Yeeun's senior buddy during the first two weeks of Freshman year and so they became friends after that even though Yoobin was Yeeun's best friend since second grade and were considered the "best friend lovers" since they could pass off as boyfriend and girlfriend. Now that they actually were, it didn't seem much different other than their affection went deeper.

"Hey Yoobin!" Taecyeon walked up to the new couple, looking drunk as a sailor.

Yoobin instantly pulled Yeeun behind him. "What Taec? I told you I'm not drinking with you."

"I don't give a crap about that" His voice was slurry "I-I just.. want to dance with your girl-girlfriend."

Yeeun's eyes widened as Taecyeon grabbed her wrists tight and pulled her away from Yoobin.

"C-Come on Yenny. Let-Let's dance."

"I don't want to Taec! Let go!"

He threw her hand and slapped her across the face and everything stopped and everyone was looking. "I loved you this whole time we were friends and you didn't bother telling me you love that prick?!" He pointed at Yoobin. "I can't believe you don't love me! You will never be happy with him because you're pathetic! Pathetic Yeeun dating the all hot, y superstar Yoobin." Yoobin looked at Yeeun who was avoiding everyone's eyes and holding her cheek. He was about to say something to her when she ran off out of the house. Yoobin glared at Taecyeon and ran after her. He stopped and looked around, he couldn't find her anywhere. 'Aish.. Yeeun where would you go..' He thought and got into his car. He wasn't going to let her walk at 1 am. Yoobin began serching everywhere. He then found her sitting on the steps of the school. He slowly got out of his car and walked up to her, hearing her sniffling. He smiled a bit sadly and sat next to her. "Yeeun-ah?"

Yeeun looked up, wiping her eyes quickly. "... Yoobin.."

He hugged her tightly, rubbing her back. He then lifted her head and turned it to see her now red cheek. He kissed it gently and it made her smile. He took her hand in his and walked back to the car, opening the car door for her. He then got on his side and drove off. After a few minutes of silence, Yeeun spoke. "Where are we going?"

"I'm gonna take you home."

"Yoobin, please don't take me home just yet." Yeeun whined.

Yoobin stopped at a stop light and looked at the female. "... Waeyo?"

"I wanna hang out with you some more before I go home." Yoobin smiled happily at the answer and he continued driving. He then stopped at a 24-hour diner. When they walked in, they sat in a booth and sat next to each other, holding hands and looking at the menu together. There was only a few people at the diner so no one was really paying attention to them. Yeeun rested her head on Yoobin's shoulder and hummed softly as he ordered their orders for them. She then looked up at him and they smiled at each other. "After this, I'm taking you home." Yoobin said with a serious face. Yeeun giggled lightly, which made Yoobin smile, and nodded. They then got their food and ate happily, feeding each other every now and then. "So I heard you might join Basketball this year again." Yeeun said softly.

Yoobin nodded. "Yep. The coach said I might be captain this year too along with still being point guard. Are you joining sports this year? I know you didn't last year."

Yeeun shook her head. "I might not since I joined advanced chorus, Math club with you, and I work."

"Work? Where do you work?"

"You know that music store that's in the mall? The really famous one? I work there."

Yoobin's eyes widened. "Wah~ That's awesome! I used to go there when I needed stuff for my drum set."

"You play drums?"

Yoobin nodded.

"That's awesome.." Yeeun said, finishing up her food.

"You want dessert?"

"Mm.. Can we share a sundae?"

Yoobin nodded and got them a sundae with strawberries, chocolate and caramel syrup, sprinkles, and two cherries on top. Yoobin was surpised by how much stuff Yeeun wanted on it, but it was actually good. Yeeun gave him a spoonful and it was really good so he ate some more. After eating the sundae, Yoobin stopped by Yeeun's house and walked her to the door. "I'm glad you let me go with you to the party."

"I'm glad as well. I had a good opportunity to tell you how I feel and then we went rollerskating and to eating dessert."

Yeeun smiled shyly and stopped by her door, turning to him. "Yoobin... Can I call you Oppa?"

Yoobin smiled softly and he nodded. "Of course my lovely Jagiya." He gave her a small peck on her lips. He was about to walk away, but Yeeun turned him around and kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck. Yoobin smiled in the kiss and pulled her close by her waist to deepen the kiss a bit. Not wanting to take it much further than they had to, Yoobin slowly backed out of it before laying a soft kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight Yeeun-ah. Sleep well, okay? I'll see you tomorrow~." He said with a wave before leaving to his car. She smiled and watched him get in his car before going into his house. She made a heart with her hands to him and he made one back before driving off. Yeeun got inside and locked the door, smiling happily to herself before going upstairs to her room. Today was the best day of her life.