Just Training ....and training

Nae Pikwangchu!!

Youngmin's POV

A year has passed since me and my twin became trainess in Starship . Hmmm , it's summer so we all just train and train and train and train .... pretty boring right? But then again , we're going somewhere tommorow and we're still not sure where should we go .
 
In our house . 
 
I was still sleeping then I heard Kwangmin's alarm goes off . As you guys guessed , it's Pikachu's song but in remix version . I groaned as I rolled myself deeper into my blanket wanting to sleep in peace . Then I heard footsteps coming nearer , it's obviously Kwangmin wanting to wake me up . 
 
"Hyung , wakey wakey ." 
 
I opened my eyes and saw Kwangmin who was in his pikachu pajamas staring at me in the eyes and does his bbuing bbuing 
 
"Not gonna work" Closing my eyes , I mumbled.
 
"Hyung , it's 8am already ... " he mused , shaking me slightly
 
"Don't wanna wake up" I shook my head , still with my eyes closed
 
I said and rolled back  into my blanket . When I woke up and saw Kwangmin sleeping by my side . Omo , maybe he got tired of waking me up and slept by the bedside . I woke him up and pulled his hand to the bathroom so we could wash up and eat breakfast together . 
 
While we brush our teeth , I saw my phone ringing saying that I got a text message . It was from Minwoo saying that he wants both of us to join him and Sunhee for brunch . I looked at the time and it was 11:45am . 11:45am??? 

That means we slept in !! I looked at my twin in the eye and he was confused as usual . 
 
I face palmed myself .
 
Aigoo , this brother of mine . I showed him the time on my phone . He was shocked . 

"Wow ...." he muttered with no emotion on his face
 
"I'm sorry that we slept in ." I apologized , looking at him spit the toothpaste and rinse water in his mouth
 
"It's okay hyung , I knew that I should just spray water at you ." Kwangmin muttered as he just shrugged 
 
"Hmph , some brother you are" I retorted softly , making a face and rinse my mouth
 
 
"Awww , come on Hyung , don't be mad at me ...." he whined , now washing his face with some face conditioner.
 
"Yeah , yeah whatever . Just get dressed okay?" I put on a bit of the conditioner in my palm and start rubbing my face with it.
 
"Wae? Are we going somewhere?" he asked as he wiped his face with his face towel . He just finished washing his face. That was fast.
 
"Minwoo wants us to join him and Sunhee for brunch ." I  said , now rinsing my face with water
 
"Oh okay then" he slightly nod and  went to his room to get dressed and same goes for me . 


We both went into the cafe and saw Minwoo and Sunhee sitting facing to each other while eating their brunch . Minwoo was eating toast while Sunhee was eating pancakes . When they both saw us , they waved us . We waved back .
 
"Hey , what took you guys so long?" Minwoo asked giving me and Kwangmin a high five. 
 
"Hyung was walking in slow-motion , that's why we came in late" My twin brother blurted and start walking in slow motion  making Minwoo and Sunhee both laughed while I gave a 'You just embarrassed me' look to Kwangmin and he just smiled innocently. 
 

"You walk in slow-motion?" Sunhee blurted , blinking her moon-like eyes 
 
"I did not walk in slow-motion ." I muttered  as I went to sit beside Sunhee while Kwangmin sat beside Minwoo . 

I ordered a western breakfast set and a glass of apple juice while Kwangmin ordered french toast and a hot chocolate. We all just chat and catch up with things happened recently.
 
 
Then , I saw Jeongmin and AeSook walking beside him . I waved at them and Jeongmin waved back while they walked towards us and sat at our table .
 
"Yo Jeongmin !" Kwangmin cheerfully chirped , doing a brofist with Jeongmin
 
"Hi AeSook ." I said , slightly wave at her
 
The petite girl looked us and shyly waved at us . Sunhee who was eating her third plate of pancakes cheerfully said 
 
"Anyeong Sookie!"
 
"Anyeong Sue-unnie ." she said happily and sat beside Sunhee and Jeongmin facing her .

I looked at her face . When
 she noticed that I was looking at her , I quickly turned away and she blushed a little , I think . Uhh...what am I saying? Whatever . 
 
So I finished my breakfast and quietly drinking my apple juice , Kwangmin raised his eyebrows at me . I know what he was trying to say . He's saying that AeSook's here . Then , I gave him a 'So?' look. He shakes his head and continue eating his breakfast with a smirk on his face . 
 
Sunhee and Minwoo are busy talking to Jeongmin and AeSook so they didn't see us doing this . They were talking about where to go for the weekend .They said about going to the beach or the amusement park .  
 
"Can't we just go to the beach? I want to search for pretty noonas" Jeongmin slurred , fixing his hair while AeSook and Sunhee rolled their eyes while Kwangmin and Minwoo just ignored what Jeongmin was saying . 
 
"What about we choose the place by voting ?" Youngmin suggested , drinking his apple juice. 
 
"Okay then , so who wants to go to the beach?" Sunhee asked and looked at all of us and only Jeongmin raised up his hand while the rest just laughed at him . 
 
"To the amusement park?" Minwoo questioned and Sunhee raised two hands .

AeSook also raised her hand earning a pout from Jeongmin . 
The guys including me also raised our hands so Jeongmin lost . 
 
"AeSook -ah , let's go to the beach instead?" Jeongmin mused , begging her to say "yes" to the beach 
 
 
But no , she shook her her head . 
 
 
"I'll take that as a 'No" Jeongmin sighs and Minwoo pratically shouted 
 
"So we're officially going to the amusement park!!" He  cheered waving his hands up in the air.
 
Sunhee and AeSook both giving themselves a high 5 and squeal like little girls getting their candy . Maybe they hadn't gone there for some time , but I think we all haven't been there for a long time.
 
"Hey , unnie ? We can ask Jay-unnie to come along with us~!" AeSook said softly and smiled faintly 
 
"Oh ,  she's is Yo-Yo's partner right?" Sunhee chirped , as I heard her calling me by my new nickname that she recently give me 
 
Yo-Yo . 
 
How epic. Well , I'm too lazy to bother the girls who were talking about Jay-noona . Speaking of my partner , she just sent me a text . Hmm , I hope that nothing bad happened . 
 
From : Jay-noona
 
Yahhh!! Do you know what time it is? Come to the practice room ASAP! 
 
Kanggie-sungsaenim is here already!!!
 
I mentally face-palmed myself and check the time , it's 12:55pm and I'm still here? 
 
tumblr_luchnamd8b1qkeieto1_500.gif
 
Aigoo , why did I forget that today I got vocal training with my partner ? Now we all have our partners . Kwangmin with Sunhee . Jeongmin with AeSook and Minwoo with Alice.
 
It's been arranged by our teachers . We all still train together but with different schedules of course . 
 
"Kwangmin , I gotta go now ." I muttered , lightly tapped my brother and his shoulder .  
 
He nodded , means that he understood that I'm in a rush here . So I ran to the practice room as fast as lightning without saying goodbye to the others . I hope that I'm not doomed...