Surprise? *2009

Nae Pikwangchu!!

Sunhee's POV

It's been a week now since I saw Kwangmin . How did he know Minwoo in the first place? I think I saw him somewhere before. Hmmm , I need to refresh my memory a bit . 
tumblr_m7a1npmY341qie2c5o1_500.gif
Like Sailor Moon did in season one . Hahaha I'm crazy over animes .

That's me alright . 
 
Minwoo said that I was assigned to train with Minwoo and a pair of twins since they just came into Starship Entertainment . 
 
I wonder who they are . Actually I do have a lot of friends but we all are assigned to different partners so we don't really each other that often . I'm close with Soyu , Dasom , Hyorin and Bora unnies but recently, they're busy with their debut song so I don't really see them much . We still keep in touch though since they still practice in the company . 
 
So it's just me and Mickey . 
 
That's his nickname and only I call him that . Other than him , there's K.Will sunbae , Donghyun-hyung , Jeongmin-hyung and Hyunseong-hyung . They've been training here before I came . K.Will had debuted years ago before I came to Korea . I love praticing my vocal skills with Donghyun-hyung and K.Wil sunbae and yes I'm improving day by day thanks to him and K.Will sunbae.
 
So yeah , now I'm in the dancing studio waiting for them .I took out my DSI and continued playing Pokemon Diamond and Pearl . I was still at Canalave City battling Bryon and I won easily since he use steel pokemon while I use water pokemon .
 
Smart eh?I was just saving the data when I saw Minwoo entering the studio with snacks and drinks . Behind him , I saw two more people carrying the snacks . Maybe they're the twins that Minwoo talk about . 
 
"Hey Hee~!" 
 
"Don't hey Hee me . Why are you late? For twenty minutes?" 
 
"Mianhae Hee ,  the twins arrived late at the company and we bought snacks . I bought the pikachu bread for ya."
 
"Thank god Hana-sensei had an emergency and decided to leave the new trainees to us or we're doomed . I repeat DOOMED!" I snapped , emphasizing the word. 
 
Minwoo looked at me in the eye and start to do his famous puppy face . 
 
"Oh please Hee , I did said sorry"  He muttered , still doing the puppy face 
 
"Oh not the puppy face!!" I whined , covering my face with my hands.
 
"Sorry Hee ~" He apologized , doing the puppy face  
 
"Nu-uh" 
 
"Sowy that we three came late"  Okay , he's still doing the puppy face   
 
"Nope"
 
"Really sowwy" He said in his baby and still doing the puppy face   
 
"Fine , apology accepted~" I said , finally giving in .
 
"Yes!!" Minwoo's face suddenly lit up and he cheered happily jumping as well ... just like a 4 year old who just got a candy.
 
And we both laughed .Wait a second , I think we forgot the twins .Where are they anyway?
 
"Urm , Mickey? Where are the twins?" I questioned , blinking my eyes
 
"We're right here.." One of the twins muttered as he raised his right hand.
 
"Watching you two" His twin continued his sentence.
 
"Behaving like kids" The first one said as he blankly look at his fingers
 
"Little ones to be precise" The second one finished in a mocking tone
 
"Oh yeah , I didn't catch your names?" I asked , deciding to ignore their remarks just now
 
"You don't catch names , you have them"
 
And I was shocked when I heard that sentence . Deja vu probably?  The twins stood up and introduce themselves.
 
 
"Anyeong , Jo Youngmin imnida" The first one bowed 90 degrees and stand straight again
 
"Anyeonghaseyo , Jo Kwangmin imnida" He did the same while smirking as he stand beside Youngmin
 
"Kwangmin?? Is that really you?" I asked , blinking my eyes as well.
 
I looked at the guy who introduced himself as Kwangmin . Yeah , It's him alright . I never knew that he was the new trainee of Starship . 
 
"You two know each other? Hee , when do you guys know each other?" 
 
"We met a week ago" 
 
"Oh I see ." Youngmin nodded.
 
"Why didn't you tell me that you're the new trainee?" I questioned him with a sudden rage of anger inside. He should have told me though.
 
tumblr_m3bmu5JmF01r2idc0o2_500.gif
 
"Urm , surprise?" Kwangmin just shrugged and grinned. Aish , this namja...
 
"Let's start practicing then" Minwoo hollered , breaking up our conversation.
 
"Let's play scissors paper stone to choose who's gonna dance or sing first" I suggested , so it'll be fair 
 
"No way" Kwangmin shook his head showing that he's protesting. So did Youngmin too , and they did it at the SAME time.
 
"Why?" I asked him blinking my eyes again.
 
"Cause we both always lose if we play that game" Youngmin sighed , looking down.
 
"Play with us~" Minwoo groaned playfully. 
 
"Or are you guys chicken?" I said finishing Minwoo's sentece with a smirk plastered on my face.
 
Then Minwwo and I started to cluck like chickens and cluck around them . We chase them as they tried to run away from us . Minwoo chase Youngmin while I chase Kwangmin . 
 
"Yah!! Shikurro!!" Kwangmin swatted his hands at me but I just keep clucking at him 
 
"Cluck , cluck , cluck~!"
 
"Yah!!" He looked at me with an angry look. Oooh~! I'm so scared.... as if.
tumblr_lvpn3zmAE51qgzv18o1_500.gif
I blowed a raspberry to him , stretch my face and mused.  
 
"Not until you wanna play rock paper scissors with us" 
 
"Choltae andwae!!!" He shook his head making his arms like an "X"
 
"Cluck , cluck , cluck~!!!" 
 
Urgh , fine . You win..." He gave me an annoying look , finally defeated by me~!
 
"Yeah! Kwangmin also agrees ."
 
Minwoo cheered as he jumped up and down. He has a lot of stamina . I wonder how in the world he likes dancing?
 
I looked at Youngmin who was kinda glaring at Minwoo for clucking at him .It seems that Youngmin is also defeated by Minwoo .We all shouted Kai - Bai - Bo instead of Kawi-bawi-bo .Ka-wi-ba-wi-bo! (kawi is scissors, bawi is paper, and bo is rock) . That's how its said if said slowly but if its fast, it sounds like kai-bai-bo 
 
"Kai - bai -bo!" We all shouted as we held out our hands. 
 
Me and Youngmin held out stones while Minwoo did paper and Kwangmin did scissors . Youngmin and I gave ourselves a high-five and Kwangmin looked shocked while Minwoo just sit and stare . 
tumblr_m12aw7lrhc1r3lti4o1_400.gif
"Youngmin-ah , since we both won , let's do a duet!" I cheerfully said , clapping my hands. 
"Great idea! What song shall we sing?" Youngmin asked me blinking his big eyes.
  
"What about Nagging? Jieun chan and Seulong sunbae sang it together ."
 
"Then it's settled , we both sing while Kwangmin and Minwoo dance ." 

"On to the last battle!! 
 
Minwoo and Kwangmin then shouted 
 
"Kai-bai-bo!" They both held out their hands 
 
This time Minwoo did stone again while Kwangmin did scissors 
tumblr_lmkm41HNAQ1qf0el0o1_400.gif
 
"Andwae!!" Kwangmin wailed dramatically with his hands on his head.
 
"Just pick a song will ya?" Minwoo said , rolling his eyes to Kwangmin who was still dramatically groaning.
 
Kwangmin choose to dance to  Down by Jay Sean . Ooooh~! I love that song. As he start dancing , I sang along to the song . That song just so awesome that you can't even describe it.
 

Kwangmin's POV 

Oh man , I just lost while playing rock paper scissors with Minwoo , Sunhee and Youngmin . 
 
Aish , jjinja . How could this happen? Hyung always lose instead of me . 
 
I shouted in disbelief . Then Minwoo asked me to picked a song and I choose Down by Jay Sean . I like dancing to that song . As I dance , I saw Sunhee singing along with the song . I guess she like the song too huh? When I'm done , I got up and bowed .Then I went to sit beside Youngmin while Sunhee nudge Minwoo by the elbow . 
 
"Mickey , it's your turn ." Sunhee said nudging her cousin with her elbow 
 
"Okie dokie!!" Minwoo stood up and stand in position.He choose to dance like I did and he's doing Taemin-sunbae's part. 
 

 

He's really good at dancing . Hmm , now it's Hyung's and Sunhee's turn .They're both singing "Nagging" and it's obvious that Hyung is singing Seulong's part while Sunhee is singing IU's part . While they sing , they laugh at the parts "Who are you calling a child?" ,  "Really , I can't help but laughing" and "A nagging that will make anyone laugh if they hear " . 
 
They also act together like as if Sunhee is nagging at hyung . It was really funny that Minwoo and I laughed while watching both of them . When they're done , they both hold hands and bowed . Minwoo and I both clapped loudly. 
 
"Encore!! Encore!!" We both cheered out loud and we all then sat down in a circle and ate our snacks . Minwoo with Youngmin and Sunhee beside me .Sunhee and I both ate our pikachu bread while Youngmin ate his chips and Minwoo ate ramen .  I'm gonna miss training in JYP Entertainment with my hyungs . So now , we'll be training with the cousins for the year or so .
 
My training life in Starship Entertainment is just begining .