Special Chappie: Jo Twin's Birthday (2014) - Part 1/3

Nae Pikwangchu!!
"Let's take a peek into the future, shall we?" 

22.4.14 - Candy's Dorm

"Two more days huh?" The tall lass whispered as she gazed at a picture of Kwangmin carrying her in bridal style, both wearing pikachu pyjamas. It was for a couple photoshoot around the time Candy have just debuted around summer. Boyfriend is their brother group so they were always paired together in photoshoots but sometimes A-Pink are with them as well. Candy and A-Pink both debuted on the 19th of April making them rivals but close friends from the start. With A-Pink who have just made their comeback with "Mr.Chu", it's somewhat ironic how their song is the opposite of Candy's song, "Mr.Wrong"

Now, Candy is widely known as a famous girl group alongside A-Pink with both of their fame rising as well. So it's a win-win anyway.

It's been almost a year since Sunhee and Kwangmin actually spend time each other. The last time they did was when they all record the Starship Christmas Special music video "Snow Candy" Both groups have been busy on the year; Boyfriend with their Japanese promotions and Candy with their second full album and third mini album, "We Don't Stop" & "Mr.Wrong". January is somehow calming for Candy didn't have any comebacks coming up only having some variety show appearances for Alice , Min and Sunhee , AeSook and SoRi being models and DJ-ing for Jay.

On their graduation, it was all a happy reunion with them but alas, it didn't last long. Even though they all had a dinner together with Kim Shidae at a restaurant on her 19th birthday, the time that they both had was quite short. Kwangmin gave her a pokeball locket with two pictures of them together as her birthday present. That night was their last time being together before Boyfriend got busy with their Puerto Rico concert.  

Till now, Kwangmin didn't sent her any news but Minwoo managed to update her with everything that happened. 

Why?
________________________________________________________________

No Sunhee sighed as she doodled some chibi anime girls on some pages of her song book. She then closed it , keep it in her drawer and walked out from her room with Sori. Thanks to the maknae who taught her knitting a year ago, she tried knitting a few beanies and now scarves. 

The half-knitted scarf that she was knitting an hour ago was left on her bed. She have been knitting for almost a week and it's nearly finished.

Everyone was out at the moment. Min is busy with the After School Club show being the back-up host with Kevin and Eric Nam. Jaemin has been busy cheering for ToHeart's comeback so she's probably at Inkigayo's backstage with her brother. Alice had a little date with her friend at Dongdaenum. Sori and AeSook both decided to shopping for a bit around Gangnam.

A knock on the door was heard as footsteps came into the dorm, turning out to be AeSook and Sori who just got back. Sunhee only waved at them lightly beofre turning back towards her bowl of cereal. Her appetite is somehow playing around with her these days; sometimes she won't be hungry but sometimes she can be starving and eat a lot as usual. Sensing that someone has sat across her, she tilt her head up and stared at the maknae with a solemn look. 

"Hee-unnie, are you okay?" AeSook asked, her face etched with worry.

"Yeah, just peachy I guess.. why?"

"The twin's birthday is only two days away, do you think they'll both come back?"

Sunhee frozed. "Will they ever come back?" The latter thought, even though she knew that it was only a wishful thinking.

"I don't know Cookie, they might not since they have another Japanese comeback soon in May." She finally said, finishing her cereal and drink up the milk before putting her bowl by the sink. The younger only nod in response and didn't ask further. Sunhee knows that she too misses Youngmin like how she miss her boyfriend. Same goes for the two oldest members; they too miss Hyunseung and Jeongmin but it's funny how they all contacted them but not Kwangmin. 

Perhaps, he didn't care for her anymore.
 

In Japan - Boyfriend's dorm

"Achoo!"

"Bless you."

Donghyun muttered, handing the younger one a tissue and he took it softly saying thanks. He blow out his nose into the tissue and threw it away at the small dustbin beside him. They still have a lot of places to go later but now it's only 9am and thank goodness their schedule for today starts at 2:30pm for the day. Kwangmin scrunched his red-as-an-apple nose and continued reading his manga. He has caught a flu and it's been lingering in about 3 days now. Their manager wants him to take a good rest before going on stage today. 

They're going to perform "My Avatar" and "Dark Carnival" at 5 different places so they'll get really busy later. And soon, they'll be practicing for their 5th Japanese single "Startup!" around in May.

"Kwang, you okay?" Youngmin asked as he walked into the room with some medicine for his brother. He knew that his brother has been suffering a lot even though he smiles all day. Only he knows his brother's feelings.

The younger only nodded and smiled softly. Donghyun suddenly got a call from the manager so he went out from the room leaving the brothers having their own time. Youngmin turn his gaze towards his brother who was now swallowing the pills and drank a sip of water. He inwardly sighed, making his brother looked at him with his eyes blinking at him.

"What?"

"Are you sure that you don't want to contact her at all?"

Kwangmin didn't say a word but shook his head making his brother frown.

"You have to stop doing this to yourself, it's sickening me." 

"If I do stop doing it, it'll just make me yearn to see her more everyday and hear her voice." 

"But it's better than being a fake, isn't it?"

Youngmin said, dead-panning his twin in a snap. The younger twin is already too speechless to speak anymore that silence became their friend for a few moment until Youngmin broke it, and hold his twin's hand.

"Look, I don't want to see you not being who you are. Remember, you're a rainbow; so be the rainbow and not the darks clouds that covers you from your sunshine, understand?" 

And for the first time in months, his little brother smiled brightly; only this time it's a genuine smile.

"That's my brother." Youngmin chuckled, giving Kwangmin a hug and pat his back.

"Thanks, Young."

"Anytime, Kwang."
 
The two of them broke the hug as Donghyun walked back into the room with his face grinning away.

"Boys, pack your bags--"

Both of them looked at him with a weird expression before letting their leader continue whatever he is going to say.

"--we're heading back to Seoul."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23.4.14 - Japan Airport

Their flight back is half an hour away but they always prefer to check in early so they won't be in a rush later. The six of them are  Donghyun is just surfing the net with his IPad with Hyunseong sleeping next to him; probably tired as they all had the perfomances that end around 12:50am. The maknae of the hyung line Jeongmin is playing Dota 2 with Minwoo on his laptop. Youngmin was silently listening to his IPod, tapping his foot to its beat them there's Kwangmin who  won't stop walking around for the last ten minutes making Youngmin turn his gaze towards him.

"Yah, can't you sit down quietly?" The older twin asked with an annoyed tone. His brother has been walking around like a mother hen who just lost its baby chick.

"How can I? I'm about to see her again after not seeing each other in ages!" Kwangmin stammered, being quite nervous at the moment.

Youngmin chuckled softly. It's really a rare sight to see his other half being so nervous because of his girlfriend after not meeting each other for months. "Oh come on, you'll be fine alright?" He handed one of his earphones to his twin. Kwangmin took it, insert it into his left ear and listened to the song that's playing at the moment. It's one of their songs from their Love Style album, "Superhero" 

It reminded him of Sunhee because she likes this song the most from the album. She even got addicted to it for a month that amazed him. 

"I’ll be your strength, always by your side, shiny star
I’ll protect you and the secret promises we have

I’ll be your light and I’ll have you too, shiny star
It needs to be you, the most precious person."

Kwangmin lightly smiled, remembering the good times he had with Sunhee. From the day they both met at the rooftop, their practices together as partners, their burning-the-midnight-oil studying nights together, their vacation to Malaysia after the cousins got good marks in their exams, the night when she cried for her friend who have passed away and only god knows how many memories they both had in about 2 years together. He just want to go back and give her a warm hug and not leave her again.

Her smile. Her laugh. Her dorkiness. Her weird jokes.

He had missed it all. 

"Wait for me Hee-ah. I'm coming home now." He whispered to himself as they all got up and walked into the airplane. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A/N : As you can see, this is a sneak peek of what happened to all of them in the current year 2014 since this story is taken way back in 2011. 

 

So part 2 is coming up so stay tuned my darlings <3