Debuting in process and....

Nae Pikwangchu!!

 


Three months later - 21 April 2011 - At the Starship rehearsal studio~ 6:43PM
 
 
"Alright boys , you're free to go now~" The photographer said as he gave the six boys a thumbs up . The boys got up and thanked the whole photography crew.
 
 “We fell short of your standard because this was our first photoshoot, but thank you so much for being kind to us" Donghyun said slightly bowing to the the head photographer , giving him a nod as well .
 
The staff replied them with a smile as they pack their gadgets getting ready to go home .
 
 
As the boys head to their dorm , Sunho opened the door , jumped back in shock because he saw a banshee by the shoe rack making Jeongmin and Minwoo screamed in fright.

Then they see two girls came out from the side , giggling their heads off . 
 
"Unnie , it seems that our prank worked~" Alice grinned as she give Sunhee a high-five making the boys shook their head with disbelief except for Kwangmin who was clapping his hands.
 
 
"That was one neat prank girls" Kwangmin praised the girls giving them high-fives as well . His twin slapped his hand and said
 
"Yah , you're not supposed to praise them" Youngmin scold his younger twin with an annoyed look on his face . Kwangmin scratched his head and give him his innocent smile. 
 
"Mian Young , don't be mad at me ne?" Kwangmin linked his arm to his other half's arm making Youngmin give in to his brother's apology. 
 
"Fine , fine ... Let's just go inside and eat . I'm starving~" Youngmin whined patting his stomach as everyone quickly took off their shoes and went inside except for one. Sunhee looked outside and see Sunho spacing out for a while. She went to him and tap him on the shoulder and made him jump a little. 
 
 
"Sorry , did I scare you Sunho-ah?" Sunhee asked looking at her fellow trainee as he looked away . 
 
"I know you're hiding something , wanna talk bout it by the park?" She asked him again , he slowly nod and kept quiet . Sunhee took her phone out , typing something and put it in her pocket again. 
 
"I was sending a text to Min unnie that we both went to buy snacks. Kaja~" She smiled pulling Sunho's hand as they both went into the lift .
 
 
From their dorm , the two trainees didn't realise that someone is looking at them with a bit of jealousy.
 
 
Sunhee and Sunho walked out from the headquarters and went to the convenience store that they usually buy snacks .
 
After buying them , they bought bubble tea and take a walk at the park .
 
 
Then Sunho tugged on Sunhee's sleeve . Sunhee look at him in the eye and said

"You can tell me now but don't force yourself though" Sunhee said to him as he nod and breathes in . 
 
"Sue. I...don't think I'm ready to debut yet"
 
"Why? Don't you want this? Your dream is getting nearer"
 
"True , but I don't think my talents are good enough just yet" He muttered sipping his bubble tea. Sunhee chewed some of the bubble pearls and sing-songs
 
"You got a dilemma~ a big big dilemma ... but don't you worry , think bout it wisely and you'll find your way out~" She then smiled and poked his cheeks .
 
"I don't know anything bout debuting but just think over it okay? This involves your future and if you miss this chance , it might not come again." She advised him , he nods understanding every word that she said. 
 
"Thanks Sue , I feel much better now" Sunho smiles as he stretches himself feeling relieved . Sunhee giggles as she stretch as well and drinks her bubble tea. 
 
"Kaja~ let's not get the others hunting for us cause we're not home yet~" Sunhee giggles as she hold Sunho's hand and walked beside him. Sunho smiled at his friend and walked back. 
 
Kwangmin's POV
 
I see Sue and Sunho coming from the elevator .
 
They're both holding hands?
 
Not good~ they both went inside as Sue saw me and cheerfully said
 
Sunhee : Hey Kwanggie~
 
Not saying hi back , I looked at her and muttered
 
Kwangmin : You're an hour late....
 
She scratched her head and quickly apologised 
 
Sunhee : Sorry , we were bo-
 
Sunho : We both just went for a walk , no big deal~
 
He cut her off and just shrugged as he went inside joining the others .
 
 
Later that night , I decided to go up to the rooftop alone .


Looking up at the night sky , I sigh as I slouched my shoulders .
 
Why do I feel so angry just now?


They just went for a walk right?

Nothing much that I need to be angry about. 

 
 
Wait , I think I knew this . Is it jealousy? But why? I don't thi-
 
 
Tap tap tap tap...
 
The noise made me stop my thoughts.


Hearing footsteps approaching the door , I cautiously step nearer to the door.
 
Sue's already asleep so she can't possibly be going up here.
 
"KM?"
 
Is it just me or all of guesses today are incorrect?

She walked towards me and look at me with worry
 
Sunhee : Are you okay?
 
Kwangmin : Course I'm okay , why wouldn't I?
 
Sunhee : You seem mad when I came back with Sunho
 
I rolled my eyes when she brought about just now .

She looked at me closely and persistently said
 
Sunhee : See? You are mad~ 
 
Kwangmin : Am not 
 
Sunhee : Yes , you are~
 
Kwangmin : Aniyo.. 
 
Sunhee : Eyy , I'm not a pabo arassou? 
 
Kwangmin : I know that you're not a pabo
 
Sunhee : Of course I'm not~ 
 
Rolling her tongue at me , I rolled my tongue back and then we both laugh not knowing why.

She happily sighs and smiled at me
 
Sunhee : Don't worry Kwanggie~ I don't like him~
 
I gave her a 'what in the world are ya talkin bout?' look and she just giggles 
 
Kwangmin : What's with the giggling?
 
Sunhee : Hahaha~ you should have seen your face man! Hahahaha~ 
 
She keeps on giggling as I playfully nudge her by the arm
 
Kwangmin : Yah , stop giggling Hee

Sunhee : Haha~ sorry but I can't 

She said giggling as she squatted on the floor . Aigoo , this girl~

I took out a lollipop from my pocket , unwrapped it and put it into .


It's possible since she also has an alligator laugh like Yoona SNSD sometimes .

She hold it and smile widely at me


Sunhee : You know me too well KM~

Kwangmin : Duh~ we knew each other for nearly 3 years 

I said shrugging it off as she shook her head and look up at the sky . There's quite a silence for a while until she decided to break the silence . 

Sunhee : KM?

Kwangmin : Hmm?

Sunhee : When you debut , don't forget me okay?

Kwangmin : Of course I won't forget you . What make you say that?

Sunhee : It's just that I'm scared that we might not hang out together like we used to ya know . You know how I hate being lonely~

Kwangmin : Awww , Sue ....

I cooed and poke her cheek making her face flush into soft pink . 

Sunhee : Eyyy~ stop teasing me~ 

Kwangmin : Arassou~ I'm too lazy to have a fight with you especially at this hour

Sunhee : Good~ 

She smirked and laid back on the railing watching the stars . It won't rain tomorrow , I think it's going to be windy~

Kwangmin : Hey Sue? 

Sue look at me and blinks her eyes

Sunhee : Yeah? 

Kwangmin : Promise me something please?

Sunhee : Promise you what?

I grinned and said it out in a rap that I just created

Can you promise to be my girl?
I love you so much that I don't wanna lose you .
Cuz you're my only pikachu in this world that you're so rare to be found .
Even if I got a new gym badge but you caught my heart 

Hearing your laugh , I can keep smiling all day
Yes , cuz without you , my life would so dull and boring
I want you to be mine forever
so will you promise me?


Ending my rap , I looked at her who is still blushing with her hands covering half of her face.

I can tell that she's speechless at the moment .

I went closer to her and hugged her tightly .


She hugged back , nodding as well . 


Sunhee : Ne , I'll promise~

We let go and I see tears in her eyes as she smiles at me , I wiped her eyes and she just hugs me back and I spun her around . 

Kwangmin : YAY!! SHE'S MINE!!

As I shouted , she squeals and then I put her down . 

Kwangmin : I love you No Sunhee

Sunhee : I .. I love you too KM

She said still blushing , I pinched her cheeks .

Sunhee : Eyyy~ stop it~ 

She whined but I just keep pinching her cheeks , then she held my hands 

Sunhee : Seriously KM , stop it~

Kwangmin : Ne ageumsumnida Sue~

Putting my hands down while laughing at her , she just puff her cheeks and look away . 

I poke her puffy cheeks and she poke mine back . 

I swung my arm over her shoulder and held her closer . She's only wearing a hoodie which I know that she can't really stand the cold . 


Sunhee : Thanks KM~ 

Kwangmin : No problem Sue~

I hugged her tighter and she laid her head against my shoulder as we both star-gaze through the night sky .

Now , I feel like I'm the happiest guy on Earth.


 


Author's note:

Yes , this is my update for now .
You guys must be wondering on who's Sunho right?
He is the original member of Boyfriend but then changed to Hyunseong
So there we go~

Today is my birthday~

yes I'm born on the 1st of March same with
Justin Bieber , Ron Weasley and Kesha , sue me v.v
How are you guys? I apologize for taking a long time to update but I'll try to finish till 2011 in April so stay tuned my dear readers. 


Saranghaeyo everyone <3