You have a CAT!?

I DON'T GET A CHOICE AS TO WHO I'M MARRYING!!!? OTTOKE!?

Sorry it took so long to update...this chapter took a very long time to write.. :D

​A/N: You live in an apartment by yourself. AGE: 23 Eunhyuk lives in the dorm with the rest of SuJu. AGE: 24 (just so you know because to add that in the Foreword...read on lol)

Enjoy ^_^


____'s POV

This guy was seriously Eunhyuk?! I couldn't believe my dear eyes right now. He was really hot but for my patience being broken right now i think i could probably look beyond his looks for this one moment. "Yes my name is ____. Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting on you?! I've been waiting for 3 frickin' hours and do you know how i feel right now?", I yelled as he just stared at me like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Well yeah I do. I'm sorry my schedule was too full for you so that i couldn't show up earlier, but I could make it up to you."

"And how would you do that Eunhyuk?", I asked as if  questioning if he was going to really try to fix what he screwed up. *Was I really going to let him off the hook after what he had just done to me. I knew I could for my rights, but would I really?.....*

"I could propose another date for a late lunch tomorrow, around 2:30 pm and we could take it from there. Or you could be mad at me tonight and go home and probably call off the whole wedding because you don't want to marry me."

"Well i think I will just take that proposal for the date." *Yep..I was definitely letting him off the hook*

"That's nice to hear. I brought you some flowers. I hope you like squished flowers", he replied with a wide gummy smirk  knowing he had just won me over.

"I think we could forget about the flowers tonight Eunhyuk.", I replied back with a wide smile to show off my pearly whites.

"Do you mind if we take time now to just get to know each other over pizza? I highly doubt there is any other place open at this time of the night.", he proposed as he dropped the flowers into the trash can we were by as we stood outside the elegant restaurant.

"Sounds like a plan to me", i said as he departed to get his car. *This could get away now but I wasn't so sure if it would happen again....or was I because he sounded pretty genuine to me.*

 


Eunyhyuk's POV

As I went to get the car, ____ was the only think I could think about. She was very pretty AND she accepted my charm. I think I'm starting to like her already, and we just met. "Your chariot awaits you madam", I said as I hopped out of the car and ran to open her door.

"Thank you Eunhyuk-shi".

"Please...just call me Eunhyuk" I replied with a huge y smirk. *She had to like it because she couldn't even stop blushing.*

Down the road I began to wonder ​ what kind of pizza she liked. "Hey ____. What kind of pizza do you like", I asked while keeping my eyes on the road.

"I like _____-the pizza you like-"

"Well that sounds delicious to me", I replied with a smirk on my face staring at her while we sat a red light.

"Eunhyuk do you mind if we go eat at my apartment, because I have to feed my cat before he starves to death", you asked as you stared at him with a questionable smirk.

"That's fine with me. I get along with animals pretty wel-"

"NO!! You might not want to touch him, because he doesn't do well with strangers". you practically screamed when we arrived at Pizza Hut. (or whatever pizza place you like)

 "Okay, I will keep that in mind", I replied as I got out of the car to pick up the pizzas. *No touchy cat. Checking that off my list.*


(SKIPPING TO YOUR APARTMENT)

____'s POV

When I got home, Eunhyuk's main goal was to stay away from my cat so he hid behind me until we got to the living room, but the funny thing is that my cat was a persistent little fellow  who decided to check out his new 'competition'.

 This is your cat........

.  

 

                                                                                                                                                              but Eunhyuk saw this in HIS mind.            

"____, are you sure your cat won't kill me?", he asked as he kept his eyes on my cat while he 'inspected' him while sitting at the table in the dining room

(his look towards your cat

(dining table in your apartment)

"I'm sure Little Pete wouldn't do that. Would you like something to drink Eunhyuk", I stated as I guided Eunhyuk to the dinning room.

"Umm...sure. what do i have to choose from?",he asked as he sat down the pizza, took off his blazer and took a seat.

"We have water, coca cola, oj, and iced tea.", I stated as i grabbed 2 cups from the cabinet and added ice.

"Could I have coca cola ____ and a side order of get your 'Little Pete' before he pounces on me to take out my eyes please?", he asked as he made his way over to me in the kitchen.

(kitchen)

"You sure can once you pick him up and say hi", I stated as I saw him cringe at the thought.

This was gonna be a long  long night.


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED ^_^