EUNHYUK?!

I DON'T GET A CHOICE AS TO WHO I'M MARRYING!!!? OTTOKE!?

____'s POV

This was supposedly the day i was suppose to FINALLY meet the infamous Eunhyuk that my parents kept talking about, but obviously I was the only one who showed up. Long story short, I'm here at a very expensive restaurant (http://www.amandatrade.com/images//uploads/84334_1.jpg) in my trying to impress-drees (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bvVvxWTEuSI/R02HbRK-_pI/AAAAAAAAB1U/PEauosG3RGg/s400/Vintage+Party+Dress.jpg ) and here he is..LATE! I can't even believe I'm still waiting on him, already knowing that I've been here for almost 3 hours! I get to out the front door and run into someone. 

Eunhyuk's POV

​Why do schedules have to be sooo long these days? Manager-nim knows very clear that not all people don't like to be out at all times of the night.

"Hey Eunhyuk-ah? Don't you have a dinner date tonight with that special lady named ____?", asked Donghae as we exited the van infront of our dorm.

"Holy crap...I totally forgot. Do I look fine or do you think I should change my clothes into a suit or something?"

."I think you look fine, but you should throw on a blazer to look more...what's the word?", Donghae pondered as he looked at Eunhyuk with hope.

"Appealing?", Leeteuk stated as he walked into the dorm followed by all the members except Eunhyuk and Donghae. (https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC_NauE5K00FzkYND09XK0zuVwRnFh7gKgarylVk5eBdSYi0LF)

"That's right! Thank you Leeteuk-hyung."

"Your welcome Donghae!", shouted Leeteuk.

"Don't you think you should get a move on it Eunhyuk, because it's like...9:07 pm and if I were a lady, I wouldn't still be at that restaurant waiting on you."

"Your right I'm on my way now..see you when I get back either covered in water on in the morning if everything goes alright."

"You better hope so..". 

I hopped into van after throwing on my blazer and informing manager-nim that I had a dinner date to get to. I just hope that she isn't mad or blowing a gasket at the restaurant right now, so just to clam her down if she is i brought flowers on the way. (https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNR0DU3ktrr7XDI0bXZaSod2nlN2MikoQHGQF0clfTgmC5VILg ) Hope you like them ___.

​38 minutes later at 10:02 pm  ____'s POV

"Ouch! Watch where your going!", I yelled at the person who currently just knocked me on my in the outside of the restaurant doors.

"I'm so sorry. Miss are you alright?" asked the man helping me up with flowers in his hand.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you for asking-"

"Eunhyuk.", he stated as he kissed my hand with a smirk on his face.

"EUNHYUK!?" This couldn't be the jerk that just made me sit in a chair waiting for over 3 hours, he looked too good.

"Yes, that's my name. Don't scream it all over the place. Hold up...by any chance is your name ____?!"

 


​I know its a short chapter, but bare with me...the fun stuff is coming in the next update lol

Hey finally updated...Do you guys like the start of the story as much as i do?!

*​COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE*

​EUNHYUK WOULD LOVE MORE VIEWERS ^_^