Dinner?!

I DON'T GET A CHOICE AS TO WHO I'M MARRYING!!!? OTTOKE!?

 

_____'s POV

I'm now wondering if being in this dressing room with Eunhyuk is a good idea or not...and I've come to the conclusion that its not a good idea at all.

"Let go of me Eunhyuk!", I growled as I tried to push him away from me while trying to still slip the dress over my head.

"Fine, but you'll regret it next week", he responded as he let go of me and proceeded to try to help me slip the dress on.

Finally after what seemed like 3 hours struggling with the dress, I finally got it over my head. To my surprise, it looked better than i thought it would by the way it fitted to my body.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

When I turned around and backed away from _____, I saw how amazing she actually looked in the dress and she was just stunning. I almost couldn't stop looking at her. Am I falling for her? I can't be...could I?

"You look absolutely beautiful ____", I commented as she stared at me with an 'any comments face'.

"Thank you Eunhyuk.." ____ commented as she proceeded to walk out the door to show her mother what she looked like in the dress.


_____'s POV

"You look absolutely beautiful ____. Is this the dress of your choosing?", my mother asked as she stared at me and Eunhyuk.

"Yes, I absolutely love this dress. Where we are headed after this.", I asked with a look of interest on my face.

"Well, we were supposed to meet with Eunhyuk's parents to go out to eat.", she responded with a huge smile on her face as if she was planing something.

"Okay well let me get out of this dress first then we can go on our way. Eunhyuk if you don't mind, can you come and help me please?" I asked Eunhyuk as I walked right back to the dressing room.

 "Sure ___, I'll help you." he responded with a look of tiredness on his face.


Back In the Dressing Room

"What do you think they are planing. My mother never has one of those looks on her face unless she is up to something. Do you know anything?" I asked as I was struggling with the dress once more.

"I don't think they are planning anything. Its just probably a discussion or something that will come up at the dinner table or something. Parents always do that kind of thing.", he responded as he pulled the dress over my head.

Well now that the dress if off, you can leave so I can get dressed." I told Eunhyuk as I put the dress back on the hanger.

"What if I don't want to leave?" he responded as he just stared at me?

"EUNHYUK!! LEAVE SO I CAN GET DRESSED!!" I yelled, but not to loud so that my mother could hear me.

"Okay fine___. Feisty much?" He retorted as he left the dressing room.

After he left I proceeded to put back on my clothes and head out the door to meet my mother and Eunhyuk outside.

A/N:This is what your wearing.


 

I'm soooooooooo sorry it took sooo long to update, but since I got double the subscriber over the week...I will be posting another update tomorrow after I get home from school..

All the new subscribers I want to give a HUGE thank you to you guys and  I wanted to acknowledge you guys...

monkeyingalienhorse 

Continue to COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ^_^ 

BOTH ACTIONS ARE <3ed