Alex

Just Another Foreigner


Rose's POV 
10:30 am.


I woke up from the sun shining through the curtains blinding me. It wasnt the most pleasent way to wake up but it was quiet. Very quiet and peaceful for an apartment in the middle of a city.  I decided I would go out today and buy some clothes. I still have an empty dresser and I love to shop. It was a hobby to me.

I finished showering and put on one of my many cute outfits and flats. My make up was already done and so was my hair. I decided to leave it out again today in loose curls. I liked it that way a lot.

I was walking down the mall when something caught my eye. It was a girl, She had very long dark brown hair past her waist. She was just sitting down like fedal position looking at the ground. She was a foreigner too. She looked pretty. I decided to approach her. As I came closer I could hear her talking to her self. She was saying " Chet"  repeatedly. What the hell was 'Chet'. I decided to ask if there was something wrong. " Uhmm excuse me," I said in English quietly. " Oh hello- OH MY GOD YOU SPEAK ENGLISH YOU'RE A FOREIGNER AS WELL? WHERE ARE YOU FROM? HOW OLD ARE YOU? DO YOU LIKE POTATOES? YOU'RE VERY PRETTY, HOW?" The girl just kept nailing me with these random questions about fruit and asked me if I could handle a smoking guava. She seemed very hyper, but she was nice. I liked her personaility.

3pm 

We sat and chatted at the Hello Kitty Cafe for a few hours. She really was a nice down to earth person. I found out she was from Canada too. Oh and that her name was Alex. After all of that we went back to shopping, and I felt as if I had a new best friend. Dont worry Emma I'm not going to replace you I thought to my self,  but maybe someone can share that place with you. 


Its been a few days since I met Alex. We hanged out every day so far and I can now call her one of my new friends. We had so much in common. It was unbelieveable.