Tuesday~

Just Another Foreigner

Rose's POV

It was early, too early for me anyway. But I couldnt go back to sleep, Tuesday was finally here. I know I make it out to seem like it was a week before. But really It was only Sunday when I got here. Today Min Ho and I are going to be looking around Seoul together. Swoon, this has to be the best day of my life~ 

It was 10 am. I decided to go get a shower so I could be all ready whenever Min Ho wanted to go. 

Now that I'm showered I decided to start getting ready, I started with my make up, I didnt wear much. All I wore was BB cream, mascara and a little bit of lip gloss. I took my hair out of the towel, and started to blow dry it, my hair is so thick it took longer then 5 minutes. Last but not least I had to decide on what my outfit would be, I've decided on my black and white bunny sweater with little ears at the top and a cute little tail, and a short black skirt with matching flats. As I said, I'm quite tall, and If I wore heels, I'd probably be just as tall as Min Ho. I mean, I'm 170 cm, I dont think I need to be any taller.

About half an hour later my phone vibrated, It was Min Ho, I jumped around just a bit with joy trying not to ruin my hair. I opened the text. 


TO: Rose
Hey, want to go out around 12? If so I'll meet you by your apartment then.
FROM: Min Ho

I checked my phone, It was 11:30. He has perfect timing.

TO: Min Ho
Yeah! I'll be ready. Cant wait :)
FROM: Rose

TO: Rose
Also, would It be okay if I brang a few friends? Their really nice. They insisted on meeting you.. If not thats okay too~ :)
FROM: Min Ho

I though to myself, Who would he be bringing? Oh well. I need to meet some new people. It would be best for that, even if now, I cant consider this a date. I pouted a little bit.

TO: Min Ho
Yeah I'd love to meet some of your friends. I need to meet people here or else you'd be my only friend. :P Well I'm going to get ready now so let me know when you're here! Bye :)
FROM: Rose

TO: Rose
Alright sounds good :) And Byee :)
FROM: Min Ho


I closed my phone, I know I said I had to get ready but oh well. I just needed an excuse to say goodbye for now. I looked at my clock. 11:45. Not too much longer.



Min Ho's POV 
10 am.

"Do you's really have to come? " I shouted. I didnt mind them coming, but I kind wanted Rose for myself only. I dont have a good feeling about bringing the rest of these hooligans. " Yes ! I want to meet this girl, from what you say, shes really nice and you want to be her friend. You? Choi Min Ho wants to have a girl as a friend, We're in for something good if he really means it." said Jonghyun.  "Atleast ask her?" exclaimed Key. i dont know why they all wanted to meet her so badly. " Fine whatever." "Yaaayyy~" shouted Onew.


Rose's POV
12 pm


I walked down the steps of my apartment, to see 5 guys standing there facing the road. I guess they didnt hear my walk down the steps. WAIT A MINUTE. THATS SHINee. I didnt know Min Ho was going to bring SHINee along?! I thought he ment like - You know what ? Nevermind. I actually dont know what he ment. But i wasnt expecting SHINee to be here? I guess its no time to fan girl over them now.  They were all just sitting on the steps. Looking as gorgeous and handsome as they always do. Even though I can see their faces right yet. I know who is who, and that they look amazing.

I finally walked towards them and said  " Min Ho Opppa~" I wanted to pretend like I didnt know the rest of their names, I dont want them to be scared away.  Min Ho turned around really quickly and the rest of them sat up and turned. First one besides Min Ho to see me was JongHyun. He just kind of stared at me with his mouth open. I dont know why, next was Key, he looked at me and when I gave them a smile Key just turned to Onew and whispered something? I was still puzzeled on that. Anyway back to the conversation Min Ho was the first to speak. " Hey Rose! This is Jonghyun, Key, Onew, and Taemin. " "Hello there" Jonghyun said charmingly, " Nice to meet you" Onew said. Key and Taemin spoke in unison " Heyy" with a shy gentle voice. Taemin didnt really look at me, he seemed pretty quiet at first. But later we started talking, and I joked around with everyone. I didnt think they would be this nice in real life, you never know how people change when the cameras off. 

As we were walking around, Min Ho basically lead me to every place he could think of, sounding like a tour guide saying what everything was. We reached a place called Namsan Tower. I never heard of it before. We started going up the tower, It was a really pretty sight. Although I think I had a prettier sight walking around with me the whole day. As we were walking a couple of girls would stare at us. I assumed they were fans of SHINee. Mainly the guys ignored them. Which was kind of funny to see. I felt spoiled. To be walking around with 5 hot celebritys and I'm the only girl. I kind of felt good, knowing a couple of people were jealous of me. 

It was already 5pm, after seeing Namsan Tower, we went to this karaoke place. I was kind of worried, because their all singers and I'm just an average person with an average voice. Min Ho suggested that I went first, but I declined. I wanted to see their true talent. So Jonghyun ended up voulenteering to go, and so did Min Ho. They sang 'Sorry' by Super Junior. I laughed as they danced along with the moves, and Taemin dancing in the background for extra entertainment. I must admit they were fun to hang around. A little while later, I still didn't sing. So finally Key said he'd sing a song with me. To his suprise I picked 'Gee' by SNSD. The song started, and I could feel all eyes on me. When it was time to sing. I sang my heart out and I danced to the song too. Key kind of looked at me confused. I guess he wasn't expecting that. I didn't think I had a very good voice. But when the song was over they were all clapping and Jonghyun picked me up and twirled me around and Min Ho glared at him. Key asked quickly " Why didnt you tell us you could sing so well?!" I was confused. " I did well? "  Min Ho started laughing and said " That was fantastic! I didnt know you could sing!! You even danced to the song perfectly!"  Onew was next to ask, " How did you learn that dance? Were you in dance class?" I replied " No, I remember watching the video before and I liked the dance so I practiced it." Jonghyun looked puzzeled. " So if you knew of girls generation, you must know this song" After he said it he had a big grin on his face, and took the remote to change the song. He gave me the microphone and said "Dance if you know that too!"  After a couple seconds the song started to play. It was 'Ring Ding Dong' By who? No other then them themselves. I knew the dance to this to of course. I knew the dances to most K-pop songs. So I decided to start dancing and I was singing away. 

The song ended, and I was being stared at in awe, finally Min Ho spoke up and said. " Wow. Just wow. That was amazing! You knew the whole dance? And all the lyrics! So when I met you the other night, you knew who I was didnt you? " I  shyly replied, " Yeah sort of, well I heard of SHINee many times before. I also knew most of your songs. Especially 'Ring Ding Dong'  But when you first talked to me, I didnt recognize you right away. " They all looked at me, then kind of laughed. After that Onew said " Crap! We have to go, we have dance practice at 7!" I looked at my phone, 6:45. " I really dont wanna go, I was having a lot of fun. This ." Said key angryly. " I'll call a cab for all of us, and get Rose dropped off on the way." Jonghyun announced.  I sighed " Aiigoo~. I had fun today." and I gave them all a bright smile. Its depressing that they have to go but I guess duty calls. I also exchanged phone numbers with all of them. I was suprised when Key asked for my number. After I aggreed, the rest of them pulled out their cell phones, all asking for my number too. I guess I made a good first impression. 

When I was getting out of the cab suddenly Min Ho said. " Bye Rose, lets do this again sometime."  and gave me a smile, the rest of them said in afterwords Yeah! and Definately!  I smiled back and said "Anytime with you guys" I shut the cab door and watched them drive away. After the car went out of sight, I walked back up the stairs to my dull apartment. I was so tired, I jumped on my bed and took a nap. Yet again with a huge smile on my face.









( Authors Note: Thanks to everyone who is reading this! I try my best to update as quick as I can. I hope everyone is enjoying :) Please comment and subsribe, it gives me more motivation ^-^ <3)