Tuesday from SHINee's perspective.

Just Another Foreigner

 

Jonghyun's POV
 
It was 9:30 am, and it was just another regular morning. Besides the fact that we had almost all day off except dance practice later. For a morning Min Ho seemed a bit more enthusiastic then he would normally be. He kept checking his phone everyminute until it vibrated. When it did, he had a big smirk on his face. Who was he talking to? This was weird. 
 
We all sat down to have breakfast like we normally do, it was Keys turn to cook. The day just kept getting weirder and weirder. Because for some reason, everytime Min Ho's phone went off, he would stop eating imediately and check it. He is normally such a savage and doesnt care about his phone. I guess the other members were noticing his strange attitude as well because Onew asked randomly. " Min Ho, who are you texting? " All eyes were on him. He didnt even look up from his food when he answered. " No one."  I looked at Onew who seemed in disbelief. Of course no one believed him. Out of no where Taemin came up behind him and snatched his phone off the table. 
As he was running away from Min Ho he read aloud. " Rose. Who the hell is Rose?"  I looked at him. " A girl? " Min Ho looked angry, as he snatched back his phone. He replied, yeah I'm meeting up with her today. Shes very nice. Now all I could think to myself was that there has to be more to this girl then her being nice. Min Ho isnt normally interested in girls. Hes more focoused on work, like the rest of us. Key started to question him. " How long have you known her? Why dont we know her? How old is she? Is she famous? Does she know you're famous? " He was basically going to ask him everything until Min Ho cut him off quickly - " I met her last night walking home, 
you dont know her because I just met her. She's 19. No I dont believe she is famous, and no I dont think she knows who I am. Nonchalantly Key asked " Could we meet her today?"  Everyone seemed to like that idea. Almost in unison we said " Yeah lets! ". Min Ho looked cross. He glared at us and said " Sure why the hell not?" He had such a sarcastic tone. I knew he didnt want us to go, but why. What was so interesting about this girl that he wanted to hide from the rest of us? There was obviously something.  I shouted " Horray~ !" 
 
10 am.
 
Key's POV 
 
"Do you's really have to come?" Min Ho shouted. He seemed rather angry. I have yet to find out who this girl was and he seemed like he didnt want us to meet her. It was unfair but we were going anyway. " Yes ! I want to meet this girl, from what you say, shes really nice and you want to be her friend. You? Choi Min Ho wants to have a girl as a friend, We're in for something good if he really means it." said Jonghyun, I completely agreed with him. So I said, " Atleast ask her!"  It was quiet for a moment and then finally Min Ho spoke up. "Fine whatever." "Yaaayyy~" shouted Onew. I couldnt wait for this. 
 
 
 
12 pm
 
Jonghyun's POV (Yes again Kekeke XD) 
 
 
We we're waiting outside on her apartment steps. All just looking into the street like we were a couple of bums. Atleast we knew we didnt look like bums. We were to damn fashionable for that atleast. A few minutes later I heard an angelic voice call from out of sight. " Min Ho Opppa~"  I thought in my head, shes already calling him 'Oppa'. Wow. Anyway the second after Min Ho heard her voice he sprang up from the steps and went to go greet her. I was the next to turn around, my god I was not expecting that. She was stunning. Her face was gorgeous. Her body was curvy. She was tall and had long thin legs. I couldnt help but to just stand there like an idiot with my jaw half open. Her hair was blonde, long, and curly to almost her waist. It was completely natural too, not like how I dye mine when I want to. She was purely natural and beautiful. Her eyes were deep blue. Also to my suprise she was a foreigner? Before she called Min Ho 'Oppa'. Her Korean was even amazing. I could over hear her and Min Ho catching up a bit. While the rest of us just stood still and stared. Thats all we could do. Key leaned over to Onew and whispered something. I assume it was something on dibs. Well, no matter. I can compete against Key anyday. Min Ho broke the staring contest between us and Rose by finally speaking. " Hey Rose! This is Jonghyun, Key, Onew, and Taemin. " "Hello there" I said in my most charming voice. I'd like to impress this girl. Now I know why Min Ho didnt want us to meet her. Well its already too late for that, and I gave myself an evil smirk. " Nice to meet you" Onew said in a happy tone. Key and Taemin spoke in unison " Heyy" with a shy gentle voice.
 
 
 
Key's POV
 
"Min Ho Oppa~!" I assume that was rose calling. I doubt any fan girl would just address Min Ho in a manner. Min Ho sprang up from his seat and greated Rose. I could hear them chatting behind. I made an effort to finally stand up. To my suprise when I turned I saw Jonghyun just staring with his mouth dangling open. What an idiot, not knowing how to make first impressions. I finally glanced at her. Wow, Just Wow. Soo this is why Min Ho had such a fancy for her. I dont blame him. She was beyond gorgeous.
I leaned over to Onew who was just staring at her and whispered. " If Min Ho doesnt already, I call dibs." Onew chuckled silently and went back to his stare. 
 
 
Min Ho broke the staring contest between us and Rose by finally speaking. " Hey Rose! This is Jonghyun, Key, Onew, and Taemin. " "Hello there" Jonghyun said in a charming voice. " Nice to meet you" Onew said in a happy tone. Me and Taemin spoke in unison " Heyy" with a hushed voice. I felt as if I'd scare her away if I spoke to loudly. She was so cute.^^
 
 
Onew's POV
 
 
 
 
"Min Ho Oppa~!" That was a pretty cute voice. I wonder if her voice will match up with her looks. I turned around, and stood frozen. Her voice was terrible compared to her looks. Key leaned over to me and whispered. " If Min Ho doesnt already, I call dibs." I laughed quietly and went back into 'awe' mode. 
Min Ho broke the staring contest between us and Rose by finally speaking. " Hey Rose! This is Jonghyun, Key, Onew, and Taemin.". "Hello there" Jonghyun said in a charming voice. Trying to be as nice as he can huh? I can play that card to Jonghyun." Nice to meet you" I said in my happy tone. She might like joyful and happy more then Jonghyun's charms. Well atleast I hope. Key and Taemin spoke in unison " Heyy" with a hushed voice. I had a feeling Key didnt know what to do, he talks in a quiet tone when hes not sure what to say. As for Taemin, He doesnt seem as interested in her as we were. This was odd, oh well. Less competition I guess.
 
12:30 pm. 
 
Taemins POV
 
After greeting Rose, she really is a nice person. She was beautiful too. But something didnt draw me to her that much. I decided to play the friend for now, I may change my mind later anyway. 
 
 Min Ho became Rose's personaly tour guide. He took us everywhere explaining things. It was to our surprise that later on, she had an amazing singing ability and dancing. Who would of knew. 


Min Ho's POV-  6:45 pm

 " Crap! We have to go, we have dance practice at 7!" Onew announced. Onew why do you have to ruin all the fun?  We could have just skipped dance practice for one day and stayed with this talented and beautiful girl. But no. I was a little bit mad but then I thought, she seemed to be having fun so why wouldnt she do this again sometime? 

We were dropping Rose off. She has gotten out of the cab and before she shut the door I said "
Bye Rose, lets do this again sometime."  and I gave her a smile.  Everyone else then just said things like ' Yeah!' and ' Definately!'. They must have had a good time. I hope she did too. "Anytime with you guys" She replied back with a smile on her face. She shut the door and our cab started to pull away. I was smiling to myself thinking. I hope you ment what you said, Rose.