Framed

She's A Killer!
“You don’t seem to like Gong Ji Kwang much.” Il Woo said as he grabbed his jacket from the hook of his locker. I didn’t answer. “Met him before? Bad impression?”
“Do I have to like everyone I meet?” I asked grabbing my helmet then slamming my locker door shut. “How about we not talk about unimportant subjects from now on?” I walked out of the locker room and into the bar area. Il Woo followed.
“It wouldn’t be such a bad thing.” He said grabbing a cup from under the counter. He poured some liquor into and leaned up against the counter. “It’s not time to leave yet. We still got a few minutes.”
“Yeah I know.” I said looking through my schedule. Every Wednesday thru Saturday; 3PM until 2AM. That leaves Sunday thru Tuesday, and every morning of Wednesday thru Saturday open. Then suddenly something caught my attention. There was a swooshing sound. I glanced over to Il Woo wondering what he was doing. As my eyes landed on him, he picked up a dart and threw it across the room hitting the bull’s eye.
“Don’t be too surprised. Working in a place like this, you pick up these skills.” He poured some more liquor into his cup and swallowed it down. Yeah, more skills than you actually need; I thought. I must’ve kept staring at him because he suddenly said something that caught me by surprise. “Are you analyzing me? Why are you staring so closely at me?”
Was I staring at him? Sure. I then grabbed the liquor full cup can chugged it down. “Aren’t you a little rude? Shouldn’t you ask me to drink with you?” I looked at him pretending to be offended. He just chuckled and grabbed the cup back.
“I didn’t need to ask. You would’ve came by yourself.” He said pouring another cup. Then all of a sudden it became dark. It startled me, but I suspected a power outage.
“Power outage?” I asked calmly.
“Not usually during this time of night.” Il Woo said grabbing a flash light from the cabinets. “Just stay here. I’ll be back.” Then he disappeared into the back.
Yeah right. I followed him. He must’ve ran ahead because I couldn’t hear him anywhere close to me. Yeah that’s totally normal. I didn’t really need a flashlight. All those years of training with ahjussi is definitely paying off. Then suddenly there was movement to my left. I knew where I was. It was the storage room. The shelves were blocking the footsteps slightly, but I could still hear them. There were 3 pairs of footsteps. All men and pretty heavy and that meant they were well built. I slowed down my pace so that they could catch up to me. And then it happened. They shoved me from behind which sent me flying ahead, and causing me to lose my balance and fall on the ground ripping my jeans and cutting my palms. Damn s, I was going to go easy on them, but we’ll just have to change to plan b.
I stood back up facing them. They suddenly shone a bright LED flash light into my eyes causing me to flinch a little, and then the shorter one amongst them launched at me with a nice punch, but I came to my senses quickly and dodged it. I grabbed him by the back of his head and forced my knee into his face. Then the next one came at me. He had a knife and flung it at me. I dodged it, but it still cut my arm, and my favorite shirt leaving a blood stain. It landed with a nice clink behind me.
“That was my favorite shirt.” I said annoyed. But he still kept coming at me. He threw a punch at me, but I caught his arm with my left arm and twisted it up so it was him in pain. Then I grabbed his throat causing him to stagger backwards. I still had a nice hold of him as I kept pushing him backwards towards the last attacker. I shoved the guy I had into the bystander causing him to drop the flashlight. I grabbed the shelves on both sides and lifted myself up off the ground. With him already confused of where he was, I landed a nice kick to his chest making him fall backwards. I landed next to my second attacker. He was choking to get air into him as he was holding his throat. I helped him out by cutting his air out of him for a few minutes causing him to pass out. Trust me, it was less painful that way. His body would naturally respond to the lack of oxygen better than him gasping for air when his body couldn’t take it in.
I made my way to the last attacker that I had just knocked down. I bent down on top of him. This meant interrogation time. “Who are you? What are you doing here? Who sent you?”
“Hah! You’re funny.” He coughed as he tried to laugh. “Do you think I would tell you that easy?”
“No. Not really.” I smiled knowing these answers already. “But I’ve got my ways of making you tell me.”
“HAH! Try me little girl.”
“You said so yourself.” Then I grabbed him by his throat. “Tell me. Who sent you?”
“Do you think that scares me?” It probably was, since he was sweating nonstop. I put a little more pressure on my grip.
“Don’t test me.” I said pulling him a little closer to me. “I’ll be your worst nightmare.”
“I’ve seen worse.” He said having trouble breathing. I tightened my grip again.
“You know that a body can’t go 5 minutes without air.” I tightened my grip again. “After 3 minutes, body systems start shutting off, one by one. Starting with your lungs,” He started sweating even more. “Slowing down your oxygen flow, then your heart, then stop all blood flow, and finally shutting your brain down.” He struggled to breathe, and his eyes started fluttering. “We wouldn’t want that now would we?” He shook his head slightly enough so that I can feel it. “THEN TALK!” I yanked my hand off his throat causing him to start coughing and gasping for air. After a while, he finally started talking.
“Jung Jin Woo.” He said quietly.
“What?” Not the answer I was expecting. “What did you say?”
Then suddenly, as I was still taken aback from what he had just said, he lunged for the knife knocking me over. Then he swung it at me. Reflexively, I stuck out my hands in front of me. Unfortunately, they were in the knives path way. It cut me deep enough that it bled and stung, but it wasn’t dangerous. I kicked him in the stomach, causing him to wince in pain, then I grabbed and twisted his arm around his back. This piece of actually cut me. Damn jerk.
“In Sung Hwa!” Jung Il Woo screamed from the front. “Where are you?”
‘AISSHHH…. JINCHA!!! Really? Are you really going to bother me now?’ I thought. I ended this interrogation a bit earlier than I expected. I hit the side of his neck causing him to knock out. I then quickly dragged his body with the others and placed them further in the back. Then the lights suddenly . Jung Il Woo must’ve fixed the problem. I turned to look at the three men that had just attacked me. The first one was short but built. He had short black hair. The second one was taller with shaggy brown medium hair. He wasn’t as built as the first one but still was pretty strong. The third one was the tallest and the most built. He had a short lengthy hair and really sharp facial features.
“Sung Hwa yah. Boss won’t like you going overtime on your first week.” He screamed from the front again. Aishh. This guy. I turned around and walked out to the front.
“What happened to you?” Il Woo asked looking over my ripped jeans and bloody hands. Good thing I had my jacket covering the cut on my arm from earlier.
“I tripped over a box laying around. We should do some cleaning up in the back tomorrow. It’s really messy. There’s some broken glass too.” I grabbed towels from the counter and wrapped my hands with them. “Let’s go?”
“You seem excited to go home.” He grabbed his time card and stamped it.
“Yeah you too.” I walked around him and headed towards the door.
“Hey! You’re time card!”
‘You’ll get it. I know.’ I just kept walking. I didn’t have any time for him. The only thing that I can think of was Jin Woo. How was he related to any of this? Why was a burglar at a night club, confessing Jung Jin Woo’s name so easily? Was he being framed?
~~~~~
I'm BACK!!!!! <3 <3 <3 Here's something quick for you readers out there. Working on like 3 stories at the moment and probably going to start another one in a few days. xD
Leave a comment about whatever. I love reading comments. so yeah. shoot me comment. x)))
LIKE THE STORY? Then subscribe yo'!