The Job

She's A Killer!
“You think I can stick up for you forever? It’s been a week and you’ve already caused so much trouble for me.” Jin Woo leaned back harshly into the back of his chair.
“I never asked for you to stick up for me.”
“Excuse me?”
“Why don’t you just fire me then, if I cause so much trouble for you?”
“Don’t test my patience with you In Sung Hwa.”
“It’s 2 two words. 2 easy words. Just say it.”
“You’re fired.”
“See… Now was that so hard?” A smile slightly curved on my lips. “It was nice knowing you. See you around, ne?” This was bound to happen. And I rather it be sooner than later. Also, I was getting bored with Ha Na's games anyways. I had some other work I had to do, and her high school love jealously is really just irritating and not cute anymore.
As I exit the room, I spot Ha Na standing next to the door, leaning on the wall, smiling brightly. I ignored her and walked to the locker room. I never thought that Ha Na would go this far, but she did. It’s been one week. ONE WEEK, and I’m already getting fired.
“It’s sad seeing you go like this, I was just starting to have a little fun.” Ha Na mocked as I cleaned out my locker.
“It was nice meeting you too.”
“Too bad president saw the true you. The thief and that you really are.”
“Too bad he didn’t fire me earlier.” I slammed the empty locker and pushed pass her.
“Yah!”
Yes. That’s correct. It’s been one week and I’m already being laid off. What’s the situation? Well apparently I’m a low life thief that stole the company’s goods and other people’s belongings. Not just that but I’m also a that tried to seduce the president in the locker room. I don’t know how, but Ha Na found out about the locker room incident and blew it out of proportion.
“Unni?” Yoo Ji says taking my arm. “Where are you going? Your shift is about to start.”
“I’m leaving. Don’t you know?”
“What?” Min Joo said taking her attention from wiping the tables.
“Yeah. Turns out President Jin Woo doesn’t need the extra help anymore, so I’ll be on my way now.” I said heading towards the door.
“But he can’t just do that.” Hyun Seul said walking by with a tray of napkins.
“Yeah. He sorta can. He’s the president. Remember?”
“So you know what that means.” Ha Na said walking past me. “We’ll just have to follow his orders.”
“Ha Na! Why are you so mean? Why can’t you just be a little more respectful?” Min Joo lectured.
“Ahjumma. Don’t worry. She already paid her respects. I’ll be leaving now.” And with that I took my leave. I didn’t want to scatter anything of mine there anymore. It was good that Jin Woo fired me, I needed some free time to finish my other jobs anyways.
“You’re leaving?” A voice said as soon as I stepped out of the door. I didn’t even notice him there. Sneaky bastard.
“It’s not a surprise.”
“You’re right it’s not.”
“Don’t worry. I’ll get your shirt back to you.” I said walking pass Jung Il Woo.
“I’ll see you around.” He didn’t move an inch.
“I doubt it.” But he just chuckles and walks into the shop with nothing more. As I walked to my motorcycle, I noticed something sticking out of my helmet. I grabbed the envelope and ripped it open.
~Call me. 5pm sharp. I won’t answer any calls later or earlier. LYJ.~
“Ahjussi…” I ripped the letter apart and threw it into the wind. If anyone were to see this, not only I but ahjussi would be in trouble also.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
“I have a job for you.”
“What kind of job.” I said into my phone.
“It’s fairly simple.”
“Fairly simple? Lee Yoon Joo ssi, you should know better than to say stuff like that.” I said wiping the side of my knife.
“Oh right. You don’t like things being simple. I forgot.”
“What’s the job?” I slid the cloth across the surface of my knife, closely examining the streaks were made by the alcohol I was using. I listened to the details as I cleaned the next four blades laying across the table.
“That’s it? That’s all I have to do?” I asked putting my last blade down.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
“What are you doing here?” Jung Il Woo asked me as I stood at his door step.
“I promised to return your shirt didn’t I?” I handed him his shirt. “This doesn’t look like a house belonging to a person working at a café.”
“Are you trying to say that I’m poor?”
“Take it as whatever you want. I just wanted to ask you one thing.”
“What?”
“What’s your other job?” I crossed my arms against my chest. “I need a hook up and you’re the only one I can think of.”
“What are you some in-debt person?”
“As a matter of fact, I do need some money, so you can put it that way.”
“I bartend.”
“Where?”
“Are you some stalker or something?”
“I told you I needed a job didn’t I?”
“Luck’s. Downtown. Luckily they’re looking for some bartenders and waitresses. I’m going down there now. I’ll go talk to the boss, see what I can do.”
~~~~~~~
I know it's really boring so far and this chapter is much boring-er. but it'll get better. I PROMISE!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 There's a few big surprises in the next few chapters.