Don't Cry Over Spilled Coffee

She's A Killer!
Can’t put my finger on it yet, but I woke up a little restless. I woke up earlier than I would’ve normally. I got up and got ready for work. I wore a long loose baby T, and black skinnies with a black high-cut jacket and a purple scarf. I slipped into my high-top combat boots, and then grabbed my backpack.
RING RING RING…
“Hello?” I answered casually. I was surprised to be answered by a familiar voice. “President Jin Woo? Why did you call me? Is there a problem at the shop?”
“Anniya! Aha. Are you up already?” He asked me. “I was sort of hoping you wouldn’t answer.”
“Umm… okay? Do you want me to hang up and pretend like I didn’t get this call or what?” I answered walking out of my apartment.
“Oh. Umm. No. It’s fine. I just wanted to ask you if you needed a ride or something. You know because you probably don’t have a ride because you’re from Japan and all.”
“Nope. I good. No worries. I’ll be at the shop in a few minutes. Good-bye.” I said hanging up on him. As I walk out of the entrance of my apartment, I notice that Jin Woo was leaning on his car, waiting for me already.
“Annyeong.” He greeted casually.
“Isn’t this against some kind of code President Jin Woo.” I said walking past him.
“What code? I’ll like to know.” He follows me. “Come on! I’m already here. Why not just head with me to work? What scared I’m going to do something to you? Don’t worry about it.”
‘Stupid. I’m might do something to you. And you probably won’t be smiling after I’m done either.’ I though silently to myself. I let out a small laugh at my own thought, but he takes it as though I was laughing at him.
“I know I have a great sense of humor right?” He smiles big and bright.
“What? Umm. Sure. Whatever you think.”
“Come on. You know I’m not gonna let you walk to work right? Especially when I’m already here, and you don’t have a ride.” He’s slick, I’ll give him that.
“Who says I don’t have a ride.” I click my beeper and I see his face flush red when he sees where I had my beeper pointed.
“Is that yours?” He asked in awe.
“You mean the motorcycle (http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL5osPZDN4aBxdw5HVduufh1YFPMt83YTCduCCAQZwfypQsT0p&t=1)? Yeah. That’s mine.” I walk over to the motorcycle and climbed on. “Now if you don’t mind, I’ll be on my way. I’ll see you at work President.”
As I start up my engine, Jin Woo puts his hand on my thigh. “Won’t you think about it again? Just once? I drove all the way here you know.”
I’ve had enough. Him driving here trying to pick me up is one thing, but him touching me is just way too over the line. I grab his hand and fold it in, keeping his arm straight and causing him to coward in pain. But I wasn’t going to let him go this easy. I swing my leg around so I was standing on the other side of my bike and across from him. I took my time walking around it. I shoved him into the brick wall and grabbed his collar.
“Okay listen you little punk. You must think I’m some easy come easy go girl eh? Well newsflash big boy, I’m not like all of your other girlfriends that you’ve had. I don’t like you, I don’t like you being here, and I especially don’t like you touching me.”
“I’m not touching you. You’re touching me.” He smiled. This boy never learns does he?
I pulled him off the wall and shoved him onto the ground. “Stay away from me. I don’t care who you are. I’ll hurt you if you ever touch me again. If you don’t want to die, I’ll recommend that you never come here again.” And with that, I got back on my motorcycle and made my way to work.
~ ~ ~
I’m not sure how Jin Woo did it but he did. When I arrived at the shop, he was already there waiting patiently. As I parked my bike next to the building, he walks up to me and starts talking right away.
“Okay. I’m sorry about that. I know I shouldn’t have done that. It’s just… happened ok?” He said following me inside the shop. But as soon as we were inside, he stopped his apologies and we had our attentions turned to what was happening between the employees.
“YAH!!!! She didn’t do anything! Stop blaming her!” Yoo Ji says to Ha Na.
“Why are you backing her up? I’m your Unni also. Why don’t you believe me?” Ha Na was angry.
“Oh?! Ha Na Unni? Why’s President here with her?” Hee Jung said pointing to us.
“Oh? Oppa?” Ha Na said surprised. “I mean President Jin Woo. What’s this?”
“What’s going on here?” Jin Woo asked confused. “What are you guys blaming each other about?”
Ha Na glared at me for a while before finally explaining. “Yesterday, everyone left earlier except for Yoo Ji and Sung Hwa. This morning when I came here, the coffee machines were left on and they had over heated. Not just that, but a significant amount of ingredients in the back are missing. I just finished inventory a few minutes ago. I know that I shouldn’t be making any assumptions, but Yoo Ji claimed she hadn’t done it, so the only other persons here that was present last night was Sung Hwa, so…”
“So you assumed with good reasoning.” Jin Woo finished.
“Yeah. Exactly.” She was definitely living it up.
“So. What do you have to say?” Jin Woo asked me.
“And if I said it wasn’t me?”
“Well then the only person left to suspect is Yoo Ji right?”
“Well then it was me.” I said looking at Ha Na. She was definitely caught off guard, but she was obviously very happy that I was going to get in trouble.
“Anniya! It wasn’t her!” Yoo Ji defended. “It wasn’t either of us! We both double checked the coffeemaker and the door to the storage. It was all locked before we left home.”
“Yoo Ji ah~ Stop defending her! She’s the one that’s supposed to be pleading guilty.” Ha Na said failing to hide her happiness.
“Pleading my guilt? What are you some sort of judge? I don’t have to say anything to you. Nobody can’t see through this act you have. If I didn’t say it was me, people would just get hurt for what they didn’t do. Who knows maybe it was someone else who set this whole plan up anyways.” I said walking up to Ha Na. “But it’s not like that is it? It can never be something like that right? Because it’ll cause trouble for the employees and President Jin Woo.”
I stared at her face change from satisfaction to pure anger and hatred. “What? Are you blaming me now for setting this plan up? Who do you think you are?”
“I’m not saying anything. I’m just putting up other options. Me? I’m the new employee. Not that you’ll care anyways. Or do you? Because you think I’m going to get in your way of trying to lure in President Jin Woo? Right?”
“YOU!” Ha Na pulled back her arm, poised and ready to send a nice hit towards me, but I was more ready than any other person here. A simple dodge will do. But the hit didn’t even get to be launched. Before she got to swing at me, someone caught her arm. I flexed out my fist before anyone noticed it.
“Il Woo Oppa?” Yoo Ji said surprised at how quickly he had reacted.
“Let go of me.” Ha Na screamed. “Someone needs to teach this little where her place is.”
“Yah~ Watch your mouth little girl. She’s still older than you. And also, everyone here knows that what she said about you and President is true, so don’t even try to deny it. It’s useless.”
‘Okay this is getting really tiring.’ I let out a small yawn. “Okay. Well anyways, when you all get this settled and decide to start working again, I’ll be in the kitchen getting myself some breakfast.”
This is only my second day and I already have all this drama. How long will it be before I’m in a scandal with one of these Korean celebrities? I grabbed an egg muffin with extra bacon and a cup of sweet coffee. By the time I had come back to the front, everyone had everything settled, and was either eating breakfast also, or else, cleaning and getting ready for the day.
“Sung Hwa Unni. Mianaeseo. Sometimes when Ha Na gets over worked about something, she can go overboard.” She took the seat across from me.
“Why are you apologizing?” I asked chowing down my sandwich.
“Well, because I know that Ha Na has a lot of pride, and even though she know she’s wrong she’ll never admit it.” She fiddled her fingers around. A sign of her nervousness. She hung her head a little thinking over what she would say to me.
“So are you gonna ask me what’s on your mind, or are we going to keep whining about Ha Na’s idiotic personality?” These kind of things made me really impatient. I rather people tell me what’s on their minds than me reading them like a book. But I definitely didn’t see this one coming.
“Unni? Do you like Il Woo Oppa?” She asked with innocence.
I choked on my sandwich a little but I followed it down quickly with my warm coffee. I cleared my throat and just stared at her. She was scared to look me in the eyes, but I’ll give it to her because she tried a few times before hanging her head again. I smiled at her after a while.
“No. I don’t. I haven’t even exchanged a word with him yet. Why would I like him?” I took another bite. “Wouldn’t it make more sense asking me if I liked President Jin Woo?”
“Oh yeah! That too! Do you?”
“No. He’s a jerk.” I cleaned up my area and stood up to go throw it away but as soon as I do, my chair hits someone passing by me and hits the back of my knees causing me to spill the coffee in my hands onto my shirt. I placed the things back on the table and I sighed in annoyance. “Thank you very much. Have a great day.”
“Oppa!” Yoo Ji sounded surprised.
“Sorry.” He said taking out his towel.
“Whatever.” Taking his towel, I tried to wipe it away but I just ended up spreading it even more. “! What the hell?”
“Here. Let me help.” He grabbed the towel out of my hand and scrubbed it.
“HEY! Don’t do that! It’s gonna ruin the fabric dude.” I said yanking my shirt away.
“Then what the heck do you wanna do? Strip it off in front of everyone?” Il Woo said annoyed.
“You know what? Nothing. That’s what I wanna do right now. Go away.” I reached for my things but he did also. Both of our hands made contact. It gave me an electricity shock. Not literally but still, it sent just a surge through me. I’m sure he felt that too because he looked up at me at the same time as when I looked at him.
“Oppa? Unni? What are you guys doing?” Yoo Ji said standing up. I broke the staring contest after a while and looked at Yoo Ji.
“I-We-” I kept stuttering.
“No need to explain. I’m gonna go get started on my job.” Yoo Ji said before running off to the back room.
I let out a deep sigh before looking back at Il Woo. “Yah! Jung Il Woo! Go follow her. Try to explain to her.”
“I-Uh-Sure whatever. I have spare t-shirts in my locker, in the lounge. Go get changed.” He grabbed my things and left to the back room.
I made my way to the lounge and looked for a locker that had “Jung Il Woo” written on it. It was the last locker on the row of lockers. Easiest to find. I opened it and searched for a T-shirt. He had a few things in there. A pair of spare shoes, his jacket, his outfit for the day, and his bag. I know it’s rude to dig in other people’s things but I needed that shirt. I wasn’t willing to smell like this all day. I was also going to be sticky from all of the sugar I had used. The shirt was all the way on the bottom which made it hard to pull out because his bag was on the top hanger of the locker. And that top hanger was about 6 inches taller than me.
“Great!” I reached up taller and finally got it. “Yes!” I took off my wet clothes and folded them. Just something that I’ve always done. Then suddenly the door flies open. Before I knew it I had already thrown my wet shirt and covered the peeping tom’s head, I jumped on the bench and ran towards him swung myself around his shoulders knocking the door close with a small kick, before I landed behind him. I shoved the back of his knees with my shin causing him to fall onto his knees.
“Arms up.”
“What?”
“Arms. Up.” I ordered again. This time I shoved his arms with my feet. Instead in crossed them in front of his chest. “And leave that shirt on your face.” I wiped down my body with a clean towel.
“What the heck are you doing?” He said impatiently. “My knees are hurting.”
“Don’t cry over some spilled coffee.” I said purposely slowly sliding into the shirt. “It was a peeping tom like you deserve.”
“How the heck did you do that anyways?”
“Growing up on the streets definitely did something to me.” I said retying my hair, then slipping back into my jacket. “Already.”
He removes the shirt and wipes the liquid of his face. “I’m your president. You should be fired for doing something like this.”
“Second time Jin Woo. Don’t let there be a third because you’ll regret knowing me.” I threw an intimidating smile at him then walked out leaving him hanging, and pondering to himself about what had just happened.
~~~~~~~
So this one was written in the middle of the night while I was half asleep. I had all these scenes in my head that I really wanted to write but I was so tired so I got this down and decided to post it before I got a chance to change the whole story line. LOL. Well. I hope you enjoy it. I know there's not much Jung Il Woo just yet, but he'll get a part. ROFLMAO. soon. haha. well. I hope you all enjoyed it.

I hope you all like the poster also. I worked on it last night while I was working of my story also. haha. :D. It might not look good but I hope it doesn't look that hideous. :P. I'm working on another poster. it's called poster part 2 lol. :D

@Bomi: keke. Yesh. You comment did really push me to keep writing. Truthfully was already in a writers' block and then I saw your post and I was like "OMG! I have readers out there. I have keep writing. Even if it's just one, I have to keep on with the keeping on!" LOL. THANKS! :D I would totally love it if you become my regular commenter. lol.