The Boy Next Door

21Bang One Shots

A/N: This is not a 21Bang one shot but since it's about our baby Mingkki, I posted it here. Hope you don't mind ^^' MinDeuk (Minji x Kwon Youngdeuk)

 

It was a rather tiring day for Minji. She'd gone to her dance course after school and now she didn't even have the energy to take a shower though she was freaking sweaty. She threw herself onto her bed lazily and turned on her music player. She was afraid of not being able to prevent herself from dancing so she played a slow song. While getting the music into her soul, she found herself thinking about Youngdeuk. They say that if you think about a certain person while listening to a love song, that means you love that person. she thought to herself. "No, no, I shouldn't like Youngdeuk. He loves me only as a friend," she said to herself and turned off the music.

Minji and Youngdeuk were classmates, neighbours, and they were taking dance lessons together. They were together almost all the time and lots of people thought they would make a perfect couple. 

Minji stopped thinking about him when she received a text message. When she grabbed her phone to see who sent it, she saw Youngdeuk's name.

Let's play write-and-show like we always do :D -Your cute Deukkie 

Write-and-show was a game they had created when they were kids. Since Youngdeuk's room was across Minji's room, they would write the things they wanted to say and show it behind their rooms' windows. She took her notebook and pencil and went towards the window. Youngdeuk was standing by the window of his room, smiling widely. He wrote something on his notebook quickly and showed it to Minji.

Mingkki, now I'll define a word and you'll say what it is, okay?

Minji nodded her head and waited him excitedly.

After a few minutes, he showed his notebook again.

The eighth letter in the alphabet?

She laughed and wrote her answer on her notebook.

This is too easy dude. I.

Youngdeuk made a thumbs-up sign smiling and wrote another definition.

The best feeling one can ever have?

She thought for a second or two and wrote her answer.

L to the O to the V to the E.

Youngdeuk made a thumbs-up sign again and showed his notebook.

What do we call to the person we are talking to?

She thought about this for a while, not able to understand what he meant. She finally understood it and wrote her answer.

It must be "you", I guess.

Youngdeuk just nodded his head and showed another one.

Now make a sentence using the words I defined.

She gave him a confused look and started to put these words together in her mind. "I...love...you..." she mumbled to herself and looked at him after realizing what he meant. So he loves me like I love him. she thought to herself and laughed at the way he expressed his feelings. She quickly wrote on her notebook and showed it to him.

You are the cutest, the strangest, the most handsome human being on Earth. You're loved back. -Your cute Mingkki 

 

- - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Hope you loved this one :) I was thinking of pairing Minji with Daesung in this one shot and I started writing it but it just didn't feel right. I can't pair Minji with Big Bang TT^TT I see them as good brothers to Mingkki..