Whistle

21Bang One Shots

A/N: This one is about RiRin and it's not really innocent. So be careful, [PG-13] ^^'

 

It was already summer and everyone in the college was having fun in the campus garden. Who would want to be inside on this beautiful day? Well, Chaerin and Seungri were actually inside the school. You may wonder what they were doing there. Okay, Chaerin was inside because she didn't want anyone to see what she was doing. And Seungri was inside because he was wondering what this baddest female was doing secretly. He slowly walked towards the music class. He was sure that Chaerin was there. That was where she spent most of her time. That girl was in love with music. And he was right, she was actually there. This girl was driving him crazy. She acted all cool when there were people around and she was known as the baddest female but he very well knew that she was as pure as a kid. She was beautiful, cool, kind, cute, childish and fierce at the same time. Maybe that was why he was that interested in her. And nowadays she was wearing super short shorts that made her look much ier, which drove him crazy.

The young boy started watching her curiously and eyes wide open, as if she'd been an alien. When he moved closer, he realized that she was trying to...whistle.

"What is our baby Rinnie doing here secretly?" he said startling the young girl.

"S-Seungri? W-why are you here?" said the girl, surprised to see him here.

"I'm asking you what you're doing," said Seungri looking at her lips.

"I'm trying to learn how to whistle," said the girl innocently, which surprised Seungri since she didn't yell at him.

"Oh, I can teach you," said Seungri giving a dirty smirk but Chaerin of course didn't notice it.

"Yes, yes, teach me!" said the girl excitedly, which made Seungri think that she was indeed a kid. A 21-year-old girl...

"Now put your lips together just like me," he said showing her how to do it and she obeyed him like he was a teacher. "Now your lips," he went on saying.

"What the heck does it have to do with whistle?" she asked frowning.

"You'll see the result," he said seriously and Chaerin did as told.

He carefully watched her her lips and it felt like the world had stopped. He then realized how much he desired for her and thought this whistle thing was going nowhere good. Nonetheless, he decided to annoy her, shock her, and most importantly enjoy her.

"There's something you didn't do. Now come here and I'll show you how to do it," said he and pulled her closer to himself.

Chaerin was shocked but she obeyed him nonetheless, since she was so eager to learn how to whistle. Seungri smirked and crashed his lips onto hers fiercely, which made Chaerin's legs weak so she held onto his shoulders for support. She was shocked, but she realized that she actually loved feeling Seungri's delicious lips on hers and she started responding to his kisses, hungry for more and more. This made Seungri shocked and happy at the same time and he started kissing her softly, because he knew that this wasn't only physical, but he also had hidden feelings for Chaerin in deep parts of his heart.

They slowly pulled back but Seungri's hands were still on Chaerin's waist and Chaerin's arms were still around Seungri's neck. Chaerin realized that her friends were right about her liking Seungri secretly. They always said Chaerin and Seungri were fighting a lot because they liked each other. She wasn't sure if Seungri liked her but she had the courage to confess him.

She slowly pulled back and said, "I like you." Then she turned her back to leave the music class.

Meanwhile, Seungri was dumbfounded and happy. He ran after her and put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to himself as if saying that he'd never let her go, "I like you, too."

 

- - - - - - - - - -

Two one-shots on a day, that was really fast of me XD Hope you liked this one shot <3 I wanna ask you something, i'll be really happy if you say your opinion. Do you mind if I write a MinDeuk (Minji x  Kwon Youngdeuk) or JayZy (Jay Park x Minji) one shot? I know these pairings are not 21Bang pairings but i just can't pair Mingkki with all Big Bang members ^^'