Accident Waiting to Happen4

Accident Waiting to Happen

Chapter 4:

Saeng did not even had the chance to say what he wanted to say to Hyun Joong and then he did not know how to say it when Hyun Joong said he became hesitant to even ask what he wanted.

Now who could help him with his problem . . he could not think of anyone at that moment. 

Saeng went to a small coffee shop . . and ordered some coffee and a slice of cake, contemplating on his problem. He took a seat next to a window.

" I would like to ride a bike so much today . . tomorrow we will have another practice . . and then we will be busy again . ."

Saeng was sitting looking a little pensive he had his fingers intertwined his lips touching his hand and his elbows on the table. He is not looking at anything but is deep in thoughts.

The waiter arrived with his order and placed them on his table.

Waiter, " Please, enjoy your meal. If you have anything you need please you can call me. I'll be happy to help." The waiter smiled and bowed his head and Saeng bowed his head and the waiter moved away. 

Saeng took a sip of his coffee and then picked up the fork to have a small piece of the cake. 

Saeng was pondering on what he could do. And continued to have his meal.

Then all of a sudden an idea came to him. 

" I don't know . . I don't think it will work . . "

" Maybe . ."

" I don't think it will really work . . he will not go for it . ."

Saeng is having a conversation with himself. If what he is thinking could possibly work or not. 

" What am I going to say to him? . . How am I going to say it? . . oooooohh I don't know . ."

" Might as well go for it and try it out. . ask him."

He took out his cell phone and looked for a name and when he found it called him on the phone.

"I hope he is here in South Korea and not be abroad."

The phone rang . . and somebody picked up on the other end.

 

Jaejoong and Saeng having a conversation:
 

" Hello, Good Morning!"
 

 " Hello, Good Morning to you too. It's been quite a while since we talked. How are you doing?"

 " I am doing fine. We are practicing this days. It is just our day off today."

 " Ooohh that is good."

 "Aaaahhhh . . Jae Joong . . where are you now?"

 " In my house."

 "Here in Korea?"

"Yes"

 "Ooooohh good . . Can I come over at your place . . there is something I would like to talk to you."

" Sure, I am not busy today. Come on over. I'll wait for you. You know where I live, don't you?"

 "I have an idea but I do not know the exact address."

 " Oh okay, this is my address,"  he told Saeng where he lives.

 "Oohh alright I'll be right over."

Saeng did not finish his meal and asked for the bill. 

The waiter with the bill and gave it to Saeng. And Saeng paid for his meal.

He hurried on to his car and drove to Jae Joong's house to talked with him.