Accident Waiting to Happen3

Accident Waiting to Happen

Chapter 3:

Hyun Joong was resting at home because they had no planned schedule that day, when his phone rang. He answered and it was Saeng.

" Good Morning Hyun Joong, hmmm ...what are you going to do today?"

Hyun Joong was planning to go to the gym; then to go and have a massage that day.

Hyun Joong, "What is it Saeng, do you have something in mind?"



Saeng's private thoughts . .

Saeng as a young boy was always teased for not being able to ride a bicycle. . so he tried to learn to ride the bicycle . . but could not get a good hang of it. . he would always fall or turn the wrong way . . or could not control the bicycle properly. "

Now that he is older . . he thought that he could do better . . and maybe try it with a motored bike . . and he thought of Hyun Joong, who owned a bike."



Back to their phone conversation . . 
 

"Hyun Joong hyung could you do me a big favor . . please . . "

 "hmmmm  I don't like that sound of voice, as if you want something really big from me . . I don't know, if I should even ask you . ."
 

 "But . . I did not even get to say what I was going to say . . "

" That is why I don't want to ask."

" Please . . please . . please . . do this for me. . please. . "

" Now you are even pleading. .that makes me more hesitate .." 

"But Hyung . ."

 

 

Back at the park:

 

After eating, Apple took the plate and glass and went back to where their family was, and left Irene to do what she was doing.

Irene took pictures of the flower, she had different lens for her camera, and she used one that can make a tiny flower look clear and big. She even has a camera that can take pictures in a fast sequence and she loves using that for animals, especially birds. 



About Irene:


She loves nature, that is why she took up college degrees that are related to nature. Well not intentionally at first, it was just one degree she was taking up, but because she was totally engrossed in her studies, she went through her degree in a breeze, so she took up one more; then the same thing happened, and as time went by, she already had several degrees under her belt. And she is only twenty four years old. 

And because of her love for nature and her job she also had a degree in photography ,and she is a wiz in computer, she only had a few lessons and the rest she learned on her own. She likes to record the sounds of nature, so she asked, on how to do that, too. 

She already published 4 books on nature. And one of her books already won a prestigious award, and the other three are being considered for other awards, too. Many universities and colleges use her books now as references. 



Back to the park :


Irene finished taking pictures and is now putting the tiny flower in a small plastic pot that Irene has in hand. She always has things like different sizes plastic cellophane with her that she uses for an occasion such as this. 

She is being careful on transferring the flower to a pot. 

And when she finished she sighed for getting the job done. 

" Wow finished. . got it done . . I'll have to take this home and study it further. Can't wait to see the pictures and study it closely. I'll have to enlarged it to get a better idea . ." 

Mind working, she is already planning the things she will be doing once she gets back home. 

And she was engrossed in her thoughts, when her brother came to see what she was doing. 

Eric putting his hand on her shoulder said, " Irene. . What have you found?"

Irene was surprised and looked who touched her, " Oooohh Eric . .(And smiled) . . I found a tiny flower . . come and take a look."

He sat on the blanket next to her, and took the pot from Irene and took a look at the tiny flower. He almost could not see it. Eric said, "Where is your magnifying glass? I can't see it clearly."

She gave him the magnifying glass. And Eric used it to see the tiny flower more closely, "Ooohh it is so small . . how did you find it?"
 

"HAHAHAHA By chance. . . I felt something on my jaw near my ear and I brushed it away and dropped my earring . . I looked for my earring and I can't find it so I used that (referring to the magnifying glass) . . and came by it . .you know that earring was given by our grandmother, so I had to look for it."

" Luckily I found the earring . . and found the flower too."
 

 "So you are through with what you were doing here?"

"Yes"

He smilingly said, " So now you can spend some time with me?"

 Knew what Eric was implying, he wants them to go and paint somewhere. He is the artist of the family and he is very very good at it. He himself is a child prodigy but he is more into arts more than anything else. 

His friends Mickey, Junx, Topper and Seuk were at the field playing soccer. 

Irene smiled and said, " I'm free as a bird . . help me get these things back to the car and we can go."

The sibling got everything together and packed them to the car.