When Things Get Weird

It's A Love/Hate Relationship

“Luhan-hyung! I wanna sit with you!” Sehun cried as he ran and stole the spoke beside Luhan on the plane. I couldn’t help but laugh at the situation.

The EXO-M boys had been back for about two weeks already to film Show Champion, a 12 member performance of MAMA on Inkigayo and partake in a fansign with K as well. Although I had been tagging along for work purposes, they were still really busy in general so I barely had time to talk to them.

Now we were off to LA for SMTown III. All the artists had piled onto the plane and as tempted as I was to sit next to Luhan or another member of EXO, I forced myself to sit with the staff. The last thing I wanted was for everyone to get suspicious.

Before the end of the flight, I managed to talk to the guys a bit. I told a few of them that had just woken up to fix their hair and such. When I got to Luhan and Sehun, they were sleeping peacefully, leaning against each other.

I almost let out a high pitched squeal. If Luhan wasn’t my boyfriend, I would definitely support Hunhan, the two of them looked so comfortable together.

I sighed and bent down a bit before tapping Luhan lightly on his thigh.

“Luhan love, it’s time to wake up.” I said softly. “Luhan, we’re almost there, wake up.”

Slowly his eyes peeped open. He rubbed them slightly before looking at me with a tired smile. “Thanks for waking me up Yoonae.” I got up and fixed his hair for him, lingering a bit before I moved on.

“Sehun, it’s time to wake up.” He lifted his head off Luhan’s shoulder slightly to look at me before groaning and returning to his previous position.

“Give him 5 minutes.” Luhan said, “I’ll wake him up for you and tell him to fix his hair.”

I gave him a thank you. By then, all the artists were up and getting ready to leave. They were all either looking excitedly out the window or smoothing out their hair and makeup to make themselves look presentable to the fans.

Once we were off the plane and past customs, the fans could be heard and seen from miles away. You’d think that after working with the boys for almost 2 months, it would be easier to adjust to the mass amount of people but no matter what, it never failed to overwhelm me.

It took about 45 minutes for all of the artists to finally gather their stuff, get through the fans and for us to travel to the hotel. I gasped, eyes widening when I realized where we were.

“Isn’t that...”

“DISNEY!” I heard Chanyeol and Chen yell at the same time. Everyone on the bus laughed at their reaction.

Before we got off the bus, the managers handed out all the keys to the room and sent us off to look for our own rooms. They told us to stay in the resort for the day because there were definitely fans roaming around outside.

“What room are you in Yoonae?” Xiumin asked me as we all piled into the elevator. I looked at the key.

“1238. You?”

“1240. Guess I’m across the hall.”

“Wait!” Kai suddenly called out. “I’m in room 1238.”

“Me too.” Kyungsoo said. We all stared at each other in confusion. When we got to the proper hall, we found the two managers standing side by side, just about to enter a room.

“Hyung!” Kyungsoo called out. They stopped in their tracks. “You said that there’s 2 of us in a room right?” They nodded. “Um...Yoonae-shii is with us too. Apparently.”

“Oh yeah....the company misbooked rooms again because they booked before Yoonae joined the company. So we figured that since Kai and her were so close, you guys wouldn’t mind sharing.”

Well that clears things. We split up to go unpack, swearing that we would go swimming in the pool together afterwards. Luhan didn’t look pleased but he let it go anyways.

We went into the room and took a quick shower each. As I waited for the boys to finish up, I took a quick nap. Everything from the plane ride to the fangirls tired me out for the day.

“Yoonae, wake up, we’re going now.” Kyungsoo called. I opened my eyes to find him in swimming trunks and a black t-shirt. ‘Smart’ I thought.

Somehow, my eyes caught a peek behind him though and that’s when things started getting a bit awkward.

Once again, Jongin is standing topless with a towel around his neck. I closed my eyes and buried myself under the blanket. “Not again.” I groaned.

“What are you so flustered about? It’s not like it’s the first time you’ve seen me like this.” Jongin stated in a matter-of-factly tone. I peeped my head out from under the covers and glared at him, purposely avoiding his gorgeous- I mean....horribly exposed body.

“Kim Jongin! Put on a shirt!”

“What?! We’re going swimming though!”

“There will be fans around.”

“So?”

“So the company told me, to tell you, to always keep a shirt on!”

“You’re lying.”

“PUT ONE ON NOW!” I watched as he sighed and rummaged through his belongings for a black shirt. I heard a light chuckle next to me and found Kyungsoo-oppa watching us in amusement.

“You guys argue like a married couple.” He pointed out.

“LIKE I’D EVER MARRY THIS IDIOT!” We both shouted at the same time. I looked over at Kai and he glared back at me.

“All you ever do is nag.” He complained.

“I wouldn’t need to nag if you had a brain in that hollow head of yours.” I retorted.

“I can totally think for myself thank you very much.”

“Of course, with your mind of an 8 year old.”

“Well this 8 year old is your boss so I suggest you show some respect.”

“For the last time Jongin! I work with you not for you! We’re both under the same company, you’re no better than me!”

A knocking on the door interrupted us from the feud we were having. I got up and grabbed a few towels for the guys as well as a bottle of sunscreen as Kyungsoo went to open the door.

“Hi Luhan hyung!” Kyungsoo greeted.

I went up to Luhan and gave him a hug and a quick kiss before returning to usher a still angry Jongin out of the room.

The hotel was split into a North Wing and a South Wing. The company had some how booked off the outdoor pool to the North Wing for the SM Town artists. At the time though, we assumed that all of the senior artists were taking a nap in their room before dinner as opposed to EXO and SHINee who met up at the pool and almost immediately jumped in.

“I told you I didn’t need a shirt.” Jongin said as he took his off and dumped it on one of the lounge chairs. All of the other coordinators must have been tired, none of them came out except for me.

I instructed all of them to put on sunscreen before entering the water. Last thing we needed was burnt skin to show during the concert.

“Love, can you help me?”

I felt my heart stop for a second when I looked up to find my boyfriend shirtless in front of me. In contrast to his face, his body was actually pretty well defined. He was pale, a lot paler than Jongin was but I didn’t mind....he just looked like an angel.

“See something you like, love?” Luhan’s voice brought me out of my trance and I actually looked up to meet his eyes.

I my lips and smirked, deciding to play along with his tricks. “You bet.”

I motioned for him to sit down in front of me on the chair and started applying sunscreen on his back and shoulders.

“So...why haven’t I seen this before?” I asked him jokingly.

“It’s all yours babe, all yours.” In a split second, he turned around and pecked me on the lips playfully before turning around again as if nothing happened.

I looked around but no one seemed to be paying attention to us, many of them were already in the water while the rest was applying sunscreen. Their managers were just chilling in the hot tub.

After I was done, I pushed him towards the pool where the others were.

“You’re just going to sit here?” He asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t think your manager would be very happy with me if I joined you guys in the pool.” I told him. He pouted.

“I don’t want you to sit there alone. Besides, I bet you would look amazing in a bikini top and-” I chucked the bottle of sunscreen at him which he dodged.

“Okay Okay!” He back off with his hands up. “I’m going now....I don’t know why you’re so mad, I’m just saying the tr-”

I chucked a towel in his face which he caught and placed back on the chair. He laughed and finally went off to play with the others.

---

After about an hour in the pool, they got up and went back to their rooms to shower before dinner. I was on the bed, sitting against the headboard with Kyungsoo beside me as he waited for Jongin to finish so he could shower. We talked about small, everyday things and when Jongin came out, Kyungsoo grabbed some fresh clothes and left.

“Ms. Coordinator, won’t you tell me what to wear tonight for dinner?”

I was concentrated on my phone, busy texting Ji Eun who was left alone back in Korea. At the same time though, I heard him approaching the bed.

“Just grab anything Jongin. It’s pretty casual, it’s not some crazy company dinner or anything.”

“Hmm...but I think I’m comfortable like this.” I felt the bed shift and I knew he was climbing on next to me. Suddenly, I felt my phone fall out of my grasp as he locked my right arm above my head.

“Yah! What are you doing Jongin?!” I glared at him and began pushing him off with my left hand but of course, it was no use, he was a good head taller than me and who knows how much heavier than me.

“I saw you looking at Luhan earlier today.” He said huskily as he leaned down beside my ear. “You liked what you saw?”

I shivered, unable to comprehend what he was saying. He pulled back up slightly again and smirked.

“Look at me Yoonae.” I gulped. He was shirtless again. WHY KIM JONGIN, WHY?

“Don’t you think Luhan’s body is a little too....childish compared to mine?” I rolled my eyes.

“For the last time Kim Jongin, put on a shirt!”

“Why? You like this.” I lifted my left hand to slap hand but he seized it beside my right hand before I was able to do anything.

He began leaning closer to me, his eyes never leaving mine for the longest time. Somehow, I managed to swallow nervously but I could still feel the nervous knot in my stomach. Our lips were only half an inch away from each other when he spoke.

“You don’t need Luhan.” He whispered.

Before I could even respond, there was a knock on the door. I let out a breath of relief when he finally got off me to open the door, slipping on a shirt along the way.

“Oh hi Luhan-hyung! Were you looking for Yoonae?” Jongin greeted as if nothing had happened and that he didn’t just try to.....what did he just do?

“Umm yeah I guess. Are you guys ready?”

“Kyungsoo-hyung is still in the shower right now, you wanna come in for a bit?”

“Sure.” It was then that I realized, I was still in the ...very inappropriate position that Jongin left me in. I quickly fetched my phone and sat up, pretending to be preoccupied.

“Hey love,” Luhan greeted before he kissed me and joined me on the bed.

“Hey.” I kissed him lightly before relaxing in his arms. From the corner of my eye I saw Jongin watching us. When he saw me looking at him, he smirked knowingly at me.

“Yoonae.” Luhan called to me. Jongin’s sly grin turned into a scowl right before I turned around.

“Yes?”

“I love you.” Luhan’s voice was full of warmth, longing and overall, it made feel safe. I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes.

“I love you too.”

Just then the door to the bathroom clicked open and out came a refreshed looking Kyungsoo.

“Oh! Luhan-hyung you’re here too!” He said happily. “Shall we go to dinner now?”

With that, we all got up and left. For the rest of the night, I made sure to avoid contact with Jongin.

 

---

A/N: Hiiii everyone! So literally...I couldn't think of a title for this chapter....so excuse the crappy title...and if you liked it then..YAY!

Ummm....anyways...what to say...

Thank you all for the comments and the subscribers! Also...um...yeah =] Thank you!

Please bare with me as I have lost my ability to complete my train of thought and...I have continuously horrible wording...does that make sense?

Anyways, I hope you guys all checked out MAXSTEP because contrary to what a few of my friends think, I think it was AMAZING! Maybe because Taemin, Kai, Luhan and Henry are all my baises in one way or another. (Well mainly just Taemin, Kai and Luhan but of course, I love Henry to death because he's from Toronto and I'm from/live in Toronto therefore....I LOVE YOU HENRY!) But yeah, the song takes a while to get used to but...it was nice. I think it fit its purpose as a dance song. And yeah...Taemin Luhan and Henry <3 Lead Vocal <3 and of course my Kai baby who's finally not in front all the time <3

Happy 7th Anniversary to Super Junior! (Even Kyu, Henry and ZhouMi of course. Forever 15~)

And happy birthday to Kris! Though I doubt he'll read this, but I hope he has an amazing birthday and yeah...many happy days to come!

Also, I think ACE managed to kick Suho, Lay, Tao and maybe even Kyungsoo down my ladder of biases. Sehun better watch out, he has competition!

Tehehehehe. Anyways, until next chapter, See you guys!

-Ryeowook, Sungmin, Taemin, Kai, Luhan, Chen, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Sehun, Baekhyun and Kris's Wifey!