Trust

About Us

 

I looked up and find the face that I just saw smiling at me in my wallpaper background. It's the very same handsome face, that lovely eyes, the only different is that he's not smiling at all and his eyes are cold. Not even a single emotion passed through his face. We just staring at each other. I'm too scared to say anything.

"What are you doing here? You should be ready for the opening, aren't you?" he broke the ice.

"I.. I..," damn it, I can't spill the words that is blocking my throat.

"I need to prepare for my comeback stage, I don't want to make my fans disappointed in me. Just go, I'm tired of people inside telling me to go out to meet you."

I feel my heart breaking. His words stabs me so hard that it suffocates me. I tried to pull myself together. "I just..."

He turned back, I tried to follow him, but before I can reach his hand he get in to his room and closed it.

Right. In. Front. Of. My. Face.

I'm shocked. He's not this kind of man. He never treated me this way. He must be real mad. I guess I hurt him so much.

I'm in the verge of tears, but I tried super hard not letting it flow to my cheeks. I looked up, hoping it will go back inside my eyes, which is not possible. But at least it didn't flow out.

This must end soon. This is not right.

I don't know what has gotten inside of me, but my hand turned the door knob without my brain's allowance and my mouth with a voice that's definitely not heard like mine called firmly.

"Yong Junhyung. You and I need to talk. Now.".

 

 


 

 

-Yong Junhyung-

 

Well, I can see she's trying hard to stop her tears right now. She bit her lips. It's not much time left for us to do this 'couple' thingy. It's almost the show time, and we can't be late nor appear with bad mood or bulged eyes. She didn't looks like she will talk in any minute, so it means that I'm the one who must open the conversation.

"What is it again, Hara?"

"Junhyung, I.."

Again, she looks hard to find any word to say, to express what she's feeling right now.

"Goo Hara. I'm tired. I'm tired of everything," I can see her eyes staring at me widely as if I suddenly turned into an alien or something. Her body tensed up, and I can't hear she exhale any oxygen.

"You come and go as you wanted. I can't keep up with your fast pace. You do what you wanted without giving me any notice. You didn't answer my calls, didn't reply to my messages. The thing that hurts me most is that you end our relationship by yourself, without a proper goodbye and everything. I almost gone crazy looking for you, thinking how should I ask for forgiveness. It's just 3 days after your last message and today I saw you inside that guy's embrace. I guess I shouldn't be the one who should say sorry, aren't I?"

Done, I spilled everyhting. It's done. Now is time for the proper goodbye. I prepared myself. For her explanation, and then the farewell.

The strange thing is.. she smiled. As if that's not enough, my ears heard the most unexpected answer from her.

"Have you done talking, Yong Junniehyung?" Hara said with a smile on her face.

Why is she smiling? Is she that happy to end everything? So I've been all alone in this relationship? Did she looking forward to be with that kid this much?

"Don't look at me with that look, okay. Now that you said it, I feel like laughing out loud and jumping up and down."

"I don't understand," I said with a flat face and tone.

"Okay. I'll explain it to you. 3 days ago, I went to Japan to shoot a CF plus record the jingle for it, so I can't contact you. I must say sorry about that."

She waited for my respond. "Hmm, then?"

"That's why I can't contact you. I can't answer your calls nor reply to your messages-"

"We used to contact each other no matter where we are," I replied sarcastically, trying to remind her about how we used to deal with it. We both understand that we're in the peak of our career. We could be anywhere at anytime. There could be sudden photoshoot, sudden CF deals, sudden concert deals and everything. So far, me and Hara haven't found any obstacles for this matter. We always keep in touch through simple DMs at twitter and KaTalk or Skype at night, since we will have more time when night comes.

"I haven't finish my explanation, stop cutting my words!" Hara looked annoyed. She's pouting, for goodness sake! I feel like hugging her right here right now.

I looked to another direction, trying to control myself. "Okay. Sorry. Please proceed."

"My manager took my phone, he said it's for me to concentrate to my job. Besides the schedule there was really packed, we need to do 4 shows, 2 photoshoots and 3 interviews in 2 days length. I barely got chance to close my eyes to get some sleep. So I didn't ask my phone back. Sorry Junnie~," she pouted and rubbed her hands, asking for forgiveness.

"Hmm. Okay, alibi approved."

"Yes! I love you Junnniehyung!" Hara said while pulling me into her (bear) hug. But I still freeze, there are still some things that need to be clarified.

Looks like she noticed my unusual gesture, she release the hug and ask. "What is it again, Junhyung?"

"We're done, aren't we?" How I hate myself for reminding me of the truth.

She looks as if a ghost just passed by her. "That is the funniest joke of the year, Yong Junhyung."

I just looked down, afraid I won't be able to let her go.

She cupped my face. "Who said that? We're not done, until the destiny do us apart."

"But-"

"No buts," another cut to my words, then she looked like she's thinking hard. Suddenly she got that 'eureka!' expression in her face. "Don't tell me you believed that text?"

"Of course! It was sent from your phone."

"But it's not me who sent it!"

I lost my words.

"It's my members who typed it and sent it to you. You know them, bunch of grumpy grandmas that's having crisis, especially about boys."

"......."

"They were so dead jelaous when they knew you made another song for me. Especially after listening to the lyrics."

Speechless. All I can say is "Wow."

"So.. We're not done, okay? Keep in mind that Yong Junhyung is still Goo Hara's!"

"Okay," I'm still in my 'shock' mode. Never thought her members would ever did that kind of thing. Now that I think back to the past 3 days, how I can't sleep (and even -oh I hate to admit this- crying), I feel like a dumb. I will make some deals with those grandmas girls later.

"Good then! Oh I miss you!" Hara smiled ear to ear. She reached my hand, swaying it. Her eyes never leave my face.

"Wa-wait!"

"What?"

"Mind to explain about that kid?"

"Who's 'that kid'?"

"Lee Jongsuk."

"I knew it."

"Why? You can't explain it?"

"Easy peasy. It's because I'm happy for him."

"Why is that?"

"She just asked the script writer unnie to go out with him, and she said yes. So I'm happy for him, without knowing I hugged him. You know me, it's my habbit to hug people when I feel happy," she answered innocently.

Oh, I feel so dumb.

 


 

That day, I keep thinking about how I should believe Hara. The innocent Hara. Hara that never have a bit thinking of cheating, especially on me. Hara that will always believe in me. Hara that always know how to feel happy for other people. Hara that always know how to keep my trust. Hara that will always have faith in me. My one and only Hara.

My eyes always following her, no matter I'm in waiting room or on stage. I keep checking on her, thinking how lucky I am to have someone like her in my life. My life's vitamin, my greatest supporter. She's my strongest dope, and I love her so much on that.

Looking by how she asked my members and other groups, I can see that she's so worn out, but as always, she always tries her best to cover it up by being all smiley-miley. So Hara-ish. All I worry about is that she will get sick if she don't get some sleep soon.

It's been a month since that 'shocking' incident.

Since that day onwards, we both trust each other more, and try to clarify things beofre getting sore at each other. I feel like our relationship have developed into another higher stage than it was before.

Oh, and about the song, now she enjoys it so much when I write song(s) for her. Sometimes she would even asked me to sent her the melodies that have no lyric yet. She helps me to improve my composing and writing ability, by being my first listener, and my biggest inspiration.

I never want to leave her, so I pray everyday so that we won't be separated.

Until the death end this beautiful relationship.

 

-The End-

 


 

a/n:

Hello dearest readers! Thankyou  so much for being with me thorugh this story. You must have waited for a long time, right? TT

I am terribly sorry that I took a very long time to finish 'About Us'. Actually, I've finished it since... probably a month ago?

But school really took most of my time, so I need to postpone updating this story T.T

How was it? I hope you enjoyed the story!

Thankyou for the subscribers and comments! I love you guys so much! Everytime I saw new subscribers or comments, I just feel like typing non-stop and new ideas keep passing through my head!

Please tell me how you think about this story, I need your guys' comments and advice so I can write better next time.

In the meantime I'll be focusing on three stories that was abandoned postponed: I Like You Not, Back To You, and my join proram with Seaturtle: Trapped in Revenge. Cannot promise if I will be able to update often, but I'll try xD

I hope you guys can read and enjoy them as well too :)

 

With Love,

Choralee