3 People

About Us

 

Today, I just realized that our group will have our comeback at Inkigayo. I guess I was too fatigued to remember that she as one of the mcs usually interviewed the just-comeback or newbie idols. And we’re not talking to each other right now.

I’m afraid it will be awkward and people will realize what’s happening and make a big deal of it.

I decide to meet her and clear this in person. There’s old saying said that you can never run or hide from your problem, for every problem have their own way out. All you have to do is find it.

Well, easy for them to say.

I gathered my courage and walk with heavy footsteps to her room. I still feel bad. It is my mistake. As a man, I’m the one who needs to ask for forgiveness, aren’t I? Waiting like this will just kill me since I used to do things cleanly and without delay. The delays will just make me have terrible moodswings, and that won’t lead to good things.

Here it is. It’s the door with ‘KARA (MC)’ written outside of it.

Since usually 2 members of KARA and a male MC lead the show, so KARA got one waiting room, sometimes their room will be shared with other artists if necessary. Luckily today they have the room for their own.

“Annyeonghaseyo?” I politely ask while knocking the door softly.

“Yeah, who’s there?” a woman—definitely not Hara answered.

“I’m Junhyung. Is Hara inside?”

“No, she’s not here. Maybe she went to get some coffee in 2nd floor?”

“Oh, I see. Thank you so much, I’ll be going. Annyeonghigyeseyo.”

2nd floor? Hmm.. Should I go there? But there will be too much eyes seeing aren’t there?

Ah, whatever. Finding her is the most important thing to do now.

I decided to go up calmly. If it was obvious that I'm in hurry, people will start questioning, and everything will be harder for both of us. I smiled to almost every people I met. Bowing to the sunbaes, and simply nods to hoobaes..

Until something caught my eyes.

Suddenly I feel like something has pinned me to the ground, as if the situation was played in slow motion. Everything was silent and there's only 3 of us in that hall.

Yeah, the three of us.