Chapter 12

Teach Me How To Love

 

A/N: guess what blue means? haha yupz it's english :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m scared!“ Jieun pulled the blanket over her head.

There was a big, scary storm outside.

“Why? I’m here with you…” Myungsoo said from the other side of the bed.

“Myungsoo… Can you close the curtains please? It looks scary outside…”

Myungsoo got up and did as she said. Then he looked at her.

“Should I hug you?” He whispered.

Jieun looked out from the blanket and nodded. Myungsoo layed down again and hugged Jieun. She turned around and buried her face in his chest.

“Should I sing you something?” He whispered with his deep voice.

She nodded again.

“I can see you, the person inside my heart.” He started to sing.

“I can see the one I've missed so much!” His voice was very soft while singing it.

“Can you not see me? Can you not hear my heart? I'm here, I'll be waiting, you're the only one for me!” He sang and Jieun felt how her eyelids got heavy.

“Even though it hurts, I smile. Even though I'm smiling, I cry. I'm stuck in the midst of your memories.”  The noises outside were totally gone for Jieun. There was only Myungsoo and his angelic voice.

“How much longer must I wait for you to see me? Don't you know how sincere my heart is? Can you not see me? Can you not hear my heart? I'm here, I'll be waiting, you're the only one for me!”

“Even though it hurts, I smile. Even though I'm smiling, I cry. I'm stuck in the midst of your memories! The touch that subtly held me, the smile that warmly greeted me, the love that made even tears beautiful… My heart remains the same. You're the only one for me, I'll be standing here even when time passes by and tears flow by… I'll be waiting only for you. Even though it hurts, I smile. Even though I'm smiling, I cry. I'm stuck in the midst of your memories.” He sang and came closer to her ear.

“We surely will love, we surely will love!” He whispered next to her ear.

Myungsoo looked at her and saw her sleeping. Without knowing he smiled and placed a light kiss on her cheek. He hugged her tightly and both fell asleep.

-Next morning-

Jieun woke up and saw Myungsoo’s side empty. She got up and looked around. The curtains were opened and the sun was shining.

“You’re awake?” Myungsoo walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist while drying his hair with another one.

Jieun nodded and looked away.

“Are you hungry?” He asked her.

“Um... Yes… But I’m gonna take a shower first.” She got up and walked to the bathroom without looking at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo laughed and started to get dressed.

-----------------------------------

Jieun walked out of the bathroom and saw the room empty.

‘He must have gone to eat something…’ She thought and was about to leave the room when her phone rang.

“Hello?” She answered it.

“Jieun? It’s me… How are you?”

“Joe! Oh my god I missed your voice! I’m fine… You?” She smiled brightly.

“I’ve missed you too! Can’t wait for you to come back!” He giggled.

“So how is your morning? Any problems with L?” He asked and Jieun knew what he meant.

Pictures of last night popped up in her head. She remembered how he sang for her and how he hugged her. Jieun haven’t felt that safe in a while.

“No…” She said quietly.

“Your ‘no’ sounds suspicious…” She heard him asking while laughing.

“Nothing happened… Really.” She shook her head.

“Hmm okay… Did you eat?” L.Joe gave up.

Jieun could sense that L.Joe knew that something was wrong but he didn’t want to ask further.

“No… I was on my way…” She replied.

“Oh, okay then… I’ll call you later! See you and I love you!” He made a kiss sound.

Jieun giggled.

“Me too… And don’t skip school because I’m not there!” She said and heard him sighing.

“Okaaaaay…. See you!”

“See you!” She said and hung up.

When she walked out she saw Myungsoo standing at the door.

“Oh what are you doing here?” She asked surprised.

“N-Nothing… I wanted to come and get you… To eat…” He said and walked away.

Jieun run up to him but Myungsoo was too fast.

“Wait for me!” She reached out for him and Myungsoo suddenly stopped.

“Ouch!” She walked against him and hit her head.

“Why did you stop suddenly?” Jieun asked while rubbing her forehead.

“You said to wait for you…” Myungsoo said without looking at her.

“Okay… I was just asking you to walk a little bit slower…” Jieun shook her head and continued walking.

Myungsoo followed her from behind. Jieun turned around and looked at him once in a while but he was looking down. Why did he seem so sad?

“Myungsoo…?” She said and he looked up.

“Is something bothering you?”

“N-No, I’m fine… I already ate… You go ahead… I’ll be out…” Myungsoo turned around and left her alone on the long hallway.

---------------------------------------

“So how was your first night?!” Amber asked.

She and Jieun were having a webcam chat on Skype.

“What night? Nothing happened…” Jieun shrugged.

“Why nooooot?” Amber pouted.

“Ya! What should happen between us? He doesn’t like me…”

“And you like him?” Amber came closer to the webcam.

“N-No…” Jieun started to blush and became thirsty suddenly. There was water next to her laptop. She quickly drank a little bit from it.

“Oh my, oh my, is someone nervous?” Amber laughed.

“No! Stop it!” Jieun blushed even more.

“Did seriously nothing happen?” Amber suddenly became serious.

“Yes… Only…” Jieun said and thought about the song Myungsoo sang for her last night.

“Only what? Come on Jieun I’m dying here!” Amber said eagerly.

“There was a storm last night… And he asked me if he should hug me because I was so scared…” Jieun started to explain.

“And what did you say?!” Amber’s eyes widened.

“I agreed… Cause you know I’m really scared of storms and stuff… And then… He asked whether he should sing for me… And I agreed again…” Jieun smiled slightly while thinking of last night.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH MY GOOOD! Which song was it?!” Amber asked excited.

“Well… I’m not sure… Never really heard it before… But it was so cute… Amber… Sometimes I think that if Myungsoo wasn’t that jerky than I would actually fall for him… You know… Sometimes he’s soooo bipolar… I mean he’s mad at me but then suddenly the next second he starts to tease me… I don’t know what I should think…” Jieun bit her lower lip.

“Hmm… Maybe he likes you as well but he can’t accept it so he acts all bipolar or something…” Amber shrugged.

“You think so?”

“Could be… But Jieun? What about Byunghun?” Amber bit her lower lip.

“Joe…” Jieun sighed and looked down.

“You guys are in a weird relationship… I mean you’re not dating each other but you like each other and you keep doing things that actually only couples do… I’m confused you know…” Amber shook her head.

“See I really like Joe… He’s the perfect guy, you know… But then there is something about Myungsoo… I don’t know…” Jieun sighed again.

“And Woohyun?”

“Woohyun… He’s my first love… But it’s over…”

“I don’t think that it’s over for him… He really seems into you… And I mean, he lived in London and he’s good looking… He could have dated any girl but he didn’t because he had you in his heart… Jieun, that’s not something that he can rid of in a night…”

“Hmm you’re right… But what should I do? I don’t want to lose him but at the same time I can’t lose Joe and Myungsoo…” Jieun sighed.

“You have to choose one in the end… You have to!” Amber sighed and Jieun sighed again.

Meanwhile Myungsoo was listening to their conversation the whole time. Why did he feel sad about the fact that she loves L.Joe? She’s just a girl he had to marry, isn’t she?
After a while he heard Jieun closing her laptop. He walked in as if nothing happened and laid down on the bed.

“Where have you been?” Jieun asked.

“Just walking around…” Myungsoo said as he closed his eyes.

“Hmm… Let’s go out! I’m bored…” Jieun pouted and shook Myungsoo.

“I’m tired…” He said without looking at her.

“Oppa pleeeeeeeeaseeee!” Jieun tried her aegyo but failed badly.

Myungsoo bursted out in laughter.

“Did you just try to use aegyo?” He asked laughing.

“So what?!” Jieun hit his arm.

“Can we go now?????” Jieun asked annoyed.

“Okay, okay, only if you show me your aegyo again!” Myungsoo continued laughing.

“…” Jieun said and got up walking out.

Myungsoo followed her out and caught up with her.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry I won’t laugh again…” Myungsoo tried to hide his smirk.

“Liar!” Jieun said and started to walk faster.

“Wait! I’m serious! Look at my face… It’s serious!” Myungsoo grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

Jieun looked up into his eyes and they seemed sincere.

“Okay…” Jieun said and continued walking.

Myungsoo ran up to her and grabbed her hand. Jieun looked at their hands first and then at Myungsoo. She tried to take her hand away but Myungsoo’s grip was too tight.

“What are you doing?” Jieun asked.

“Something every couple does…” He shrugged and smiled.

“But-“

“No buts… We are a couple whether we like each other or not… Now just play along!” He smirked.

Jieun sighed and gave in.
They walked around at the beach and went to a little village near the hotel.

“Hello young man, why don’t you buy beautiful flowers for your beautiful girlfriend?” A woman who was selling different kind of flowers asked Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at Jieun and Jieun looked down blushing.

“Give me the biggest bouquet you have!”Myungsoo said smiling.

“What? Myungsoo, no!” Jieun whispered while pulling on his arm.

“Shht wifey!” Myungsoo put his finger in front of his lips and smirked.

“Here you go young man… That’s 15475 Won please…” The woman said as she handed Myungsoo the bouquet.

Myungsoo let Jieun’s hand go and took his wallet out. After paying for it he reached the flowers to Jieun and took her hand again.

“You didn’t have to buy this… It was too expensive!” Jieun said as she smelled the flowers.

There were different kind of flowers and the scent reminded Jieun of spring.

“A thank you would do it…” Myungsoo shook his head with an ironic smile on his face.

“Thank you!” Jieun smiled.

“And this…” He said and pointed at his cheek.

Jieun looked at him with an are-you-serious face.

“Kiss!” He said and pointed again at his cheek.

Jieun sighed and placed quickly a light kiss on his cheek.

“That was too short!” He pouted.

“Be thankful!” She shook her head and continued walking, pulling Myungsoo after her.

-----------------------------------------

“I don’t like places like this!” Jieun said but she couldn’t be heard because of the loud music.

“WHAT?” Myungsoo had to yell.

Jieun took his hand and pulled him out of the club.

“I don’t like it in there… Let’s do something else…” She said.

“What? It’s already past midnight…” Myungsoo said with a thoughtful face.

“Anything is better than this!” She pointed at the club.

“The air is so stuffy and ugly, soaked people are rubbing their bodies at each other… It’s just ugly…”

Myungsoo looked back at the club and then nodded.

“Let’s just have a few drinks in our room then?” He suggested.

“Sounds better than this…” Jieun shrugged and continued to walk.

Myungsoo saw a few men looking at Jieun.

“Come here!” He placed his jacket around her shoulders and hugged her.

After a 10 minutes’ walk they arrived at their hotel room. Jieun let her body fall on the king-sized bed as Myungsoo went to the little fridge next to the sofa to get the drinks.

“They have good drinks here…” He walked smiling towards her while reaching her a glass with a light brown liquid.

“Okay before I drink this, I’m not responsible for anything I do when I’m drunk!” Jieun said with a serious tone but Myungsoo started to laugh.

“Same goes for me!” He laughed and held his glass a little high as he stood in front of Jieun.

They lightly hit the glasses and drank everything in one shot.

“Gaaaaah what is this?!” Jieun asked.

The alcohol was strong and she felt something burning in .

“You’ll get used to it!” Myungsoo said as he poured another glass.

“Doesn’t your throat hurt?” She asked surprised and he shook his head while smiling.

After a few glasses they started to become tipsy. Jieun laid her head on Myungsoo’s shoulder and let a long sigh go.

“What happened?” Myungsoo asked her.

Jieun looked up at him and smiled. She drank another glass in one go.

“I’m confused!” She said nodding her head.

“Why?” Myungsoo asked while pouring another glass.

“Why did Woohyun come now? Couldn’t he come a little earlier?” She shook her head.

“You like him?” Myungsoo asked.

“NO! I mean… YES! Well no, I don’t know…” Jieun hid her face in her palms.

“Hmm...” Myungsoo said while her hair.

“It’s so difficult! I like Woohyun, I like Joe, I like you…” Jieun sighed.

“What?” Myungsoo looked at her with big eyes.

“What?” Jieun looked up at him.

“You like me…?” Myungsoo whispered while coming closer and closer.

His face was now inches away from Jieun’s. She could feel his breath brushing her lips. Jieun looked down at his lips. She never realized how beautiful they actually were. When she looked up her eyes met with Myungsoo’s. She smirked a little bit. His face was making her heart skip a beat.
Then he placed a light kiss on her lips and leaned back and looked at her again but his face was still close to hers.

“We’re drunk…” Jieun whispered smiling.

“Not yet…” Myungsoo whispered with a huge grin on his face and leaned in.

He kissed her again but this time with more passion. Jieun was first taken aback but then she just let everything go and kissed him back. She felt Myungsoo’s smile and hugged his neck, pulling him closer to her. He pushed her down on the bed and laid down on top of her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: btw the song Myungsoo is singing for her is called I'll Be Waiting (Fashion King OST) lol hope you enjoyed this chapter hoho
hmmmm no comments and no new subscribers? :(